Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
loved the update...
so its light moments now...
so meera is making friendship with geet...
well maan is behind it as usual...
hope geet is able to come out of her past and able to accept maan...
pl cont soon
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

this part was really nice...maneet entering the party  holding their hands together...maan behaved like a gentleman which remainded me of the office scene of ghsp...good going  ...👏 pls add me   2 ur buddy  list
Edited by alamuabi - 12 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update Sejal...

Maan behaved as a true gentleman... lovely
awesomepooja thumbnail

hey sejal

please update soon.

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 58 A moment

Geet didn't notice but people were staring at both of them. Their entrance was really grand. They were walking hand in hand in a way that people would assume that they were husband and wife although the real reason was entirely different. She needed a support to walk and Maan was providing that support very well.

Our main couple of the day also didn't miss this beautiful entrance. Meera and Dev were also staring at them with a smile covered on their faces. They both were sure that one day this couple would be together. They realized how much they cared for each other. Like anyother Yash Chopra love story, they would wait till the climax to realize their love.

Dev whispered in her ear, "Meera, look at them, hopefully if they increase the speed of their relationship, then probably we shall have to organize another engagement party pretty soon."

Meera whispered back with mocking smile, "Dev, you assume every one like you but that wouldn't be the case because nobody is beast like you. Don't even remind me about your speed.Fourth date.huh'."

Dev laughed and then they greeted Maan and Geet.

Maan and Geet adorned them with smile and they happily enjoyed this ceremony. Dev and Meera had total blast and nobody could stop them today. They were just so high on happiess. They were definitely perfectly made couple. Their bonding was just amazing. They reciprocate each other like magnets.

"Geet, party is over, and I will drop you home, I can't leave you alone like this. You still need to rest."Maan said with sympathy.

"Maan, I don't want to give you any trouble, I can manage."Geet said softly.

"Geet, please."Maan said. That was it. His authoritative yet concerned tone was enough to make her say yes.

Geet was struggling to slip into the car, so Maan pulled her in his arms and softly pushed her into the car. There was a brief eye contact between them in that moment. It was still a magical moment as small touch of Maan could make Geet so fragile.

Maan took her into his arms and made sure to drop her into her room. It was completely beautiful yet awkward moment. He put her into the chair in her room. There was no light in the room as they didn't get time to turn on the lights. There was only slight moonlight in her room. They were very close to each other when he was making sure that she was perfectly settled down on the chair.

For the brief moment, they can smell each other's scent. Inadverently, they were touching each other. Their eyes met and this time it was little longer eye to eye moment. Geet never felt such kind of love from anyone. He was caring in every aspect. She wasn't used to with a lot of love hence her eyes truned little mosit. Maan noticed it and he wiped away her tears with his fingers.

He didn't want to ask her anything as he wanted to cherish this moment of longing. He didn't want to make her feel embarrassed.

Maan was turning towards the switch board to turn on the light. Geet stopped him by grabbing his hand.
"Maan, I like moon light, let me enjoy the moon light. Moon light is so serene and unadulterated. I feel like I can see my face clearly in it because it is so pure and clear like mirror."

For a second, Maan didn't say anything and he helped her to get out of the chair so that they both could move towards the window.

Both stared at the Moon like they could see each other's face in it. They didn't talk for a minute as both were lost in the Moon. It was so serene that they were lost in their own world.

Maan's hand was still around her waist as he was supporting her so that she wouldn't fall down. She didn't notice but she rested her head on his shoulder.

Probably the moment last for more than ten minutes and finally Maan broke the silence, "Geet, do you believe in God and destiny?"

It was rather abrupt question but she answered, "Yes ofcourse, Destiny is written by God and we never know how that works. We should trust God's actions and keep faith in life."

"Geet, why don't you accept this which you just told me? Destiny is written by God and we should keep faith in it. We should accept whatever is given by God and we should be happy with it. We should live the moment in full as it is given by God. Why should we waste our life and moment with pain, guilt, blame, sadness, etc? Rather, we should fill that moment with happiness, smile and laugh. We should be happy with whatever God has given to us because God wants us to be happy."

Maan paused for a second so that she could grasp what he just said.

Finally he added, "Geet, you need to rest. Good night, Geet, I will take your leave."

Maan left her with her own thoughts. 

Sejal

Can't wait to read comments. 

Awesomepooja - thanks for requesting it so many times. Your requests kind of forced me to post sooner.😉  Believe me, many ppl will be happy with that. I will try to update as many times as I can. But you know sometimes life gets busy. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update and great explanation by maan which made geet to think
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome,lovely part.
loved it.
continue soon.
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, amazing update.
CrystalSaya thumbnail
LOVED IT...BUT IT WAS O TINNY MINNY UPDATE...NEXT TYM I WANT A LONG ONE...
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hope she will think about maans words