Frequent Posters

maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome ... superb ...

thnx 4 d pm ...

continue soon ...

sorry 4 d late comment ...

aur haan .. agar ye dupatta naa hota toh is love story me mazza naa hota ...
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Part 54   Unexpected Accident

Conference room, 10 AM

"Maan, I am ready with power point slides and excel file for this client"Geet said while turning on the projector.

"Oh I see, let's look at it together to make sure that we are not missing anything."Maan replied while opening the blue file of this new client.

Both were stiiing in the small conference room which could contain 6 to 8 people at a time. Geet was sitting in the middle of the room so that she could focus on projector screen directly. Maan was sitting just beside her chair so that they could discuss things easily.

Geet started presentation with all the analysis she had done yesterday. Maan was totally lost in her that he wasn't even aware what she was talking. He was lost in her hands movements, her gestures, her lips movements, and her flying dupatta with her moves. It was mesmerizing. He just couldn't take off his eyes of her.

In the middle of the presentation, fire alarm rang in the office and the whole office turned into chaotic mass. People were running down the stairs as they were not supposed to use elevator. Maan and Geet started running towards the staircases but apparently they were on the top floor conference room hence they were the last one to reach out to the stairs.

In hurry, while cascading down the stairs, Geet missed few steps and as soon as her form was falling towards the ground, Maan grabbed her from her waist and for a quick second their gazes met. Maan tried to straighten her but Geet realized that her one foot was twisted now and she was unable to walk.

Maan didn't have time to think and Geet didn't have time to react as Maan instantly cradled her in his strong arms and started walking downstairs quickly. Geet was in shock for a moment but she could feel his chest and abs around her skin now as there was only few threads of clothing between them. It was impossible not to feel the warmth of his body around her. His breathing was uneven because of his fast cascading of steps while holding her at the same time.

His muscle moves with the steps were clearly felt under her soft skin. It was an intense moment of touch in a long time for both of them. This moment brought back the memory of all the unintentional closeness of their past in her flesh. She felt little uncomfortable but she didn't have any choice than holding to his arms.

This was the moment of natural bliss for Maan though he didn't get the time to feel it as he was busy with taking her directly to the doctor's visit. Worry was written on Maan's face, he couldn't speak anything till he reached to Doctor's clinic.

It was a minor twist and she was supposed to take two days rest. They left Doctor's clinic and Maan insisted to drop her at her home.

"Maan, I will be fine, and I would like to go to office instead of home."Geet said while Maan was holding her in his arms again to carry her till the car.

"Geet, you are going to home, and I have to go to office, there was a small fire in the warehouse room hence this fire was ignired. Anyway I have to take care of office and meanwhile you should rest. You shouldn't come to the office for two days; you have to take full rest."Maan said authoritatively.

"Maan, I am fine, trust me, I can work from tomorrow."Geet said.

"Geet, I don't want to hear any arguments on this, you have to take rest."Maan said firmly.

"Maan, I can work, I am telling you."Geet pleaded.

"Geet, if you insist more, I won't put you down from my cradle and you will be stuck with me for the lifetime"Maan bursted it out without realizing what he was talking.

There was a moment of silence as both were grasping what he said. He was embarrassed for a second but he quickly amended his statement and said, "If you want to work, you can work from home, is that ok?"

Geet threw a little smile towards him to balance her embarrassment with smile.

Maan dropped her in her room and he didn't leave her from his hold till she was safe in her room.

Maan went back to KC. 

Sejal

This is a bonus part for this week. I got really excited as now I have to write fun romantic stuff. Your comments could excite me more so think about it and make sure to have long comments. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail

i am waiting for that full romantic stuff 😉😍

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update
Awww more than the presentation maan is interested in geet
Loved the fall and catch scene...
Can't wait for more romantic part
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
awesome updt
lovely
loved maans care & possessiveness 2wards geet
loved how both were embarassed with maans outburst & also maans panicky state
it was an oh so romantic scene & maan cradling her in his arms and both feeling each other was wonderful
wud luv to read more romantic stuff since sad days r cuming in d serial
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was awesome...am loving the office romance...maan telling geet that she would remain stuck in his arms for the rest of her lifetime...awww...its too good...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great and awesome update
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww lovely update... thanx a lot... happy with the accident for once...
continue soon
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
FANTASTIC PART 
loved it 

mitzi11 thumbnail
maan so possessive toward geet
& caring
wonderful part
story shaping up