Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam Note-PG 140-8/24 - Page 62

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part.
loved it.
 continue soon.
loved the update...
happy that maan is working towards wat he wants and he is not interested in making any kinda mistake this time...
glad to know abt dev-meera...
waiting for geet to take the offer i am sure maan will bring the faith in life and love she lost...
hmm thanks GOD dev turn good 

loved it
hhhmmm great update...

Maan giving Geet her space ...good

Im liking this soft and calm Maan...Surely he has changed along with Dev...
a vry good part

plz update ASAP
Nice update.. liked geet's reply and maan's actions are good... 
getting really interesting.. continue soon
Hello friends,

I know it has been long and I haven't updated my FFs. Believe me, I was indeed busy with multiple things, but luckily I am back on Forum and I will update my all FFs from this week.

Sejal

Part 52 A mind changer 

It had been over a week but Maan and Geet didn't communicate with each other. It was useless to say that they were thinking about each other. Geet was thinking about his offer thoroughly as she was still looking for a job. She had a couple of interviews but nothing worked out in her favor. She didn't want to accept Maan's offer just for the sake of her failure.

It was her misinterpretation that if she would accept Maan's offer, it meant that she wasn't able to get job anywhere else. Shasha and Pinky would never ask her to do anything without her consent. They couldn't watch her in distress condition.

During last week, she kept herself involved with study only. She wasn't eating properly and she wasn't sleeping properly. Geet was thinking so many things and definitely one thing was her concern for Maan's health. She wanted to talk to him but she couldn't. She didn't know why she wasn't able to control herself. One day she even called on his phone from STD but she didn't talk.

Her silence was enough for him to understand who was on the other side of the call. Maan recognized her right away. The soft voice of her breath was enough for recognition. Maan couldn't speak anything either as he was just lost in her breathing movement.

Maan was busy but distressed over the last week. He had spent some good time with Dev and Meera. Maan was finally happy for his brother. Dev was totally in love with Meera and Maan liked Meera as his sister in law. She was talented, confident, family oriented and responsible girl who could definitely make sure about her husband's whereabouts. It was enjoyable for Maan to watch their cute little knock-jokes. Spending time with family was the only good distraction he had.

Daily he woke up with her picture in his mind and he slept with her picture in his mind. In fact, his dreams were also covered with her images. He was happy though at least in dreams, there wasn't any boundary and inhibitions between them. There was some sixth sense telling him that Geet would come back to him eventually. She was only made for him.

Shasha and Pinky decided to talk to Geet finally.

At dining table,

All there musketeers had cooked together today for a change. As expected, Pinky couldn't wait and she started eating.

"Shasha and Geet, please come soon for dinner otherwise food would be gone."Pinky yelled at them while having bite of Chole Bhature.

"Pinky wait, I am just taking quick shower."Shasha yelled back.

"Pinky, I am folding my clothers, I will be back in 5 minutes."Geet said softly while folding her clothes.

Whenever Geet was around Pinky and Shasha, she could forget everything. It was the best time she had. They were more like her sisters than roommates.

It was really funny, yesterday Pinky threw a tantrum that she wanted to do pillow fight, Geet and Shasha were reluctant but Pinky knew how to convice them with her baby face and fake tears.

They had great time while playing pillow fight for an hour. They were so tired after pillow fight that they went outside to have some lassi.

When all three got to gather for dinner, Pinky was already half way done through her dinner.

Geet and Shasha smiled while looking at Pinky's half empty plate.

It was fun environment and Shasha was waiting for this moment to talk to Geet when she was in a good condition to talk. Shasha was always admiring Pinky secreatly for developing such a light environment in the house.

"Geet, why are you wasting your time at home? You can join Maan's company as he had offered you a job."Shasha said while still keeping her gaze at her plate, not looking at Geet at all. She wanted to keep it as a normal conversation rather than a serious imposing conversation. Geet told them about Maan's offer the same day she got that letter.

"I know what you could be thinking, but you can prove yourself at work, they will only keep you if you can do your job, if you can't then they may not keep you as employee, or you can leave his company. Give one chance to yourself and let's see how it goes. If you won't feel comfortable around Maan, then you can always leave at any time. Give one chance to your luck. Don't think too much, probably doing this job is written in your destiny." Shasha continued her conversation while glancing at her once in a while.

They concluded dinner with smile again as Pinky being Pinky wanted to eat icecream after dinner and they all ended up taking a night walk with icecream. It was indeed good time. Geet felt good. In fact, Geet felt good about Maan's offer. She never thought from the other perspective. She was just afraid of being near to Maan. She knew now that she could focus on her work. She would join this job like any other job.

She made her mind to join KC.

Next morning, Geet went to KC. She was waiting for her offer letter acceptance paper process. Maan was not in the office as he went to meet a client. Dev was also with Maan. Maan's secretary Rita was there who did this paperwork cheerfully for Geet.

Geet met other office colleagues who had explained her about her work. She was excited for her new job as she was going to learn a lot. She would get a chance to apply her study knowledge for practical purpose. She came to know through Rita that Maan would be away for two more days.

Sejal

I am finally back. I know I took many days this time. I got too much busy with various things. Anyway, enjoy this part, and please comments.

Are you ready for some office romance?

Edited by Asha2010 - 12 years ago