Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
part 39...poor geet...it's so sad, but only good things to come, right?!

Amazing job!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
omg!!! part 40...she goes to meet him and he hugs her...awww...but the pain is still there...both are so upset,sad, and completely vulnerable...but I love them both...happy things...PLEASE...more happy things!!

Thanks a bunch...fantastic!!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
awww what a cute maneet moment...I loved it!!! Next part looks promising...filled with maneet moments and happiness!!!

Amazing job babe!
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sneak Peek of Part 42

Geet was sad last night, but this new morning brought some happiness within her heart. She didn't know the reason behind her light heart today, but she assumed that probably change was the reason. At last, she was able to see new places where she wouldn't have any memory of the past, because she didn't want to carry any memory in her mind, she needed this break, she needed break from everything she went through and somewhere within her heart, she had intuition that this journey would bring change in her life, the change which was inevitable for her weeping heart. 

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome sejel
pls cont soon waiting
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Here I am ready with yet another part, hopefully you will enjoy this part. I want to thank all the readers, those long commenter, first reader of the part. 

Part 42

"Geet and Pinky, rush, otherwise we will miss the plane."Shasha screamed at them.

"Yes I am coming Shasha, just putting my Babaji's picture in the bag" Geet screamed.

"Shasha, I just forgot my face cream, let me put it."Pinky screamed.

Shasha blabbered, "these last minute girls, I can't handle them, because of these few girls, all the female community is badly known for being late everywhere."

Finally all were ready with bags and reached to the airport. They checked in their bags and went through security check, and at last, they were enjoying Coffee from "Cafe Coffee Day" as Shasha loved this place a lot.

Geet was distressed last night, but this new morning brought some happiness within her heart. She didn't know the reason behind her light heart today, but she assumed that probably change was the reason. At last, she was able to see new places where she wouldn't have any memory of past, because she didn't want to carry any memory in her mind, she needed this break, she needed break from everything she went through and somewhere within her heart, she had intuition that this journey would bring change in her life, the change which was inevitable for her weeping heart.

Pinky and Shasha were discussing about the taste of Coffee as Pinky always found it bitter but Shasha was enjoying it thoroughly and Geet was enjoying their discussion, though not completely paying attention to them.

Dev asked Maan to accompany him but Maan insisted Dev to stay here as KC needed him and they both couldn't leave KC at the same time. Dev was worried about his brother's health. Maan gave him confidence that he would be fine and he could take care of himself.

Maan went to Shimla through his chartered plane and he was already reached to the hotel. He was exhausted by his last night thinking and work out sessions.

When he was in bed, resting, his mind was wandering in to thoughts. There was a spark in his heart that he couldn't lose hope from life, he had to achieve a lot of things in life which Savitri Devi had dreamt for him.

More than that, he couldn't waste his life, life was bliss from God and he had to respect it whether he liked it or not. He wanted to be strong, for himself, for Savitri Devi and for Geet. He didn't consider himself as good for her. He had to be strong and he couldn't afford to have any psychological disease, he couldn't afford to waste time on it, he had to be ok soon and he had to take KC to its pinnacle. He had promised something to Savitri Devi once and it was his duty to fulfill those promises. He had promised to be the perfect SON and perfect heir of Khuranas.

Shasha, Pinky and Geet ' three musketeers reached to Shimla and as soon as they landed to the airport, Pinky was starving and she wanted to check out Ashiana Goofa Restaurant which she googled it before leaving for Shimla.

Geet asked her curiously, "Pinky, how did you know this name?"

Pinky said, "I googled the best food places in Shimla."

"No one could help her, she must have googled only food places but if you will ask about tourist places then she will black out." Shasha commented.

"No Shasha, nothing like that."Pinky replied.

"Oh really, then tell me the places we should visit while we will be here", Shasha asked Pinky.

"Ohhh, that ''''..one'''''.I forgot the name but I researched it."Pinky stammered.

"Pinky, I got it, now let's just leave. And I have scheduled our entire trip and I didn't care to note down food places as I knew that you must have done it."Shasha replied.

Geet was smiling at their funny bashing while grabbing her bags from conveyor.

As soon as they went out and hopped on to the taxi, they were lost in the beauty of Shimla.

It was paradise on earth, it was pretty as spring flowers, snow was sitting on the lap of mountains which was breathtaking view. Sun was showering its rays on snow which made snow glittered like diamonds.

Those diamonds were precious than real diamonds, they just wanted to capture it in their heart and treasure it for forever. Shimla was surrounded by gardens. Gardens were lush and covered with rainbow color flowers.

One thing Geet always liked it but she couldn't do it was travelling around natural beauty places. Today she got the chance and this natural beauty made her forget everything. She wanted to start a new life. She didn't want to look back or even if she would look back, she wanted to remember only happy memories; she remembered her promise to Sameer.

Once Sameer and Geet were walking in the garden after dinner and suddenly Sameer asked her, "Geet, I need a favor from you." Geet replied, "Whatever you want."

"Now you accepted it so pleaes tell me that you won't change your mind."Sameer emphasized.

"Yes Sameer, I won't change my mind." Geet said firmly.

"If something will happen to me ever''"Geet closed his mouth through her palm before he could complete his sentence.

"No Sameer, nothing will happen to you."Geet said.

"Geet please let me finish my sentence because I want a promise from you." Sameer said and Geet nodded in agreement.

"If something will happen to me, you will only remember our happy memories and you will live your life happily, you will never cry for me, you should always have smile on your face whenever you remember me, please promise me." Sameer said.

Geet's eyes turned moist, and she put her hands in his hands and said, "Yes, I promise you, but you promise me the same."

Sameer blacked out for a moment as he didn't know that ball would take a turn but he had to accept it for her sake, for her happiness.

"Yes, Geet, I promise you."Sameer said.

"Geet, let's go, what are you doing? Aren't you hungry? We reached to the restaurant." Pinky said while breaking Geet's trance.

Geet felt like her life shook with reality and her heartbeat became abnormal like some stones were slamming against heavy walls.

They entered to the restaurant and Pinky was lost in the menu. Pinky eyes were filled with cravings for Chole Bhature, Aloo Tikki, Kadi Chawal. She wanted to order everything on the menu but of course Shasha and Geet stopped her.

Shasha and Pinky enjoyed food while Geet had little of it. She didn't know why but her thoughts wandered to Maan.

She was curious to know that Maan was in Shimla or not as she knew that he was supposed to be here before her. She wanted to call him like some uncanny call forced her to call him.

She excused herself from Pinky and Shasha and she went outside to call Maan through her cell phone.

Maan's phone was on silent and he didn't see the call hence they couldn't talk. That increased Geet's nervousness and excitement. She couldn't stop herself from running to his hotel; luckily he emailed her his hotel address.

She bid good bye to Shasha and Pinky and she didn't stop to answer their questions and she just grabbed a taxi while leaving her bags with them.

"Well, we will take revenge with her once she will be back, at least she should have told us where she was going in this new city, and plus now we have to handle her bags." Pinky said with irritated look.

Geet reached to his hotel and she enquired at reception where she found out his room number. She knocked at the door.

Maan opened the door and his face was smeared with shocking expression.

"Geet, what are you doing here?"Maan asked worriedly.

"Maa, you didn't pick up my call and I got worried."Geet said while staring at him to make sure that he was looking perfectly well.

"Geet, I am fine, but why did you get so worried?" Maan asked.

Maan circled his hands around her waist and grabbed her, while holding his gaze with her, and moved her softly towards him to close the door behind her and got her inside.

She was scared by his behavior, she wasn't got this closed with anyone except Sameer, and Maan was generating those feelings inside her which she had buried.

Maan was still holding her in his grip and said, "Geet, you didn't reply me, why did get worried for me, and Why do you look scared?"

"Maan, please" That's all she could say and by that time Maan detached her from his clasped and walked away from her.

Maan didn't do anything purposely but still his closness made her vulnerable. 

Sejal

Can't wait to read comments. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago
mitzi11 thumbnail

mindbolwing  update

love it
pls cont soonnn
love how the story turning
thanks pm
thank yu so muchhh
Edited by sharmake11 - 13 years ago
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

great part...

slowly things will go smoothly between the 2.

abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was so cute&nice update
i too wants to visit shimla.
ummm Geet is falling for Maan. after all he is her childhood love.
-memorable- thumbnail
seeing a new ray of hope here 👍🏼