Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: puth

excellent update sejal.............................
omg i seriously got tears for poor sameer who died for no reason😭

Good at least somebody had tears for Sameer, everybody feels for Maan, but Sameer was a good guy and honestly I fell in love with my own character creation, honestly I feel that in my story, Sameer is the best positive guy, and Maan has all shades in his characters, all shades characters are more interesting to write but Sameer was the best guy of my story, though I don't know who will agree with that?

Sejal
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Double treat for you guys, second update in a same week, I hope I am doing justice to the characters.

Part 39

It was in the news that "Maan Singh Khurana, the famous business man of Khurana Constuction was facing Multiple Personality Disorder which resulted in splashing down the Khurana Stocks in the stock market, and Dev, Maan Singh Khurana's borther, was flying down to Delhi from Canada after hearing news about his brother and he was the last hope for Khurana Construction."

Savitri Devi saw the media news and detailes about what happened, it was heart wrenching for her to believe that Maan was facing multiple personality disorder. Her entire body went through shiver and shock, there was a black out in front of her eyes for a few minutes but she was a strong woman, she knew that she had to take care of Maan and she would do anything, she could go to the biggest doctor for his Maan, she promised herself that she would make sure to cure Maan before she would die. She instilled courage in herself; she had to be the strong shoulder for Maan, with that she knew that Maan loved Geet to the core, so she couldn't do anything to hurt her, she couldn't inform Geet family about Geet as well otherwise if Maan would come to know about it, he would probably hate her. It wouldn't matter whether she liked Geet or not, like any concerned mother, who couldn't see beyond her kids, she was mean, she wanted to use Geet to cure Maan, she was afraid that Maan could try to take his own life again for Geet, she hated her for making Maan so miserable in her love, she hated her for generating those emotions in Maan which could take his own life, she hated her for transferring Maan into multiple personality disorder but she couldn't hate her for teaching Maan about love, the one emotion which he forgot in his life. At the end she was concerned for Maan and she could turn sky upside down for Maan.

*************************************

Shasha had turned on TV and on every local news channel, the tape was running, Shasha and Pinkey watched everything and their mouth fell open and their eyes turned wide with shock. They couldn't believe that somebody could love someone to the extent, they couldn't believe that Maan loved Geet and he could go to the extent of killing himself and he could go to the extent to talk to Sameer about it, it was not easy to digest that Sameer's dad killed Sameer accidently but if Maan wouldn't go there, this wouldn't have happened so they blamed Maan for whatever happened, but that poor soul was completely lost, he didn't know what he was doing, he was lost in the world of love, the world of LOVE where everything was perfect, where there was no boundry, where God was in favor of people, where love was everything.

Geet watched the news too with Shasha and Pinkey, she was still in the shock of Sameer's death and now one more shock of his Dad's death, she couldn't handle herself, on the hospital bed she was sitting like a statue with no emotions and no life, she had already lost her soul, she was on the stage of almost dead, the only thing moving on her body was tears, tears were mapping down on her body, her eyes became blurry with tears, she digusted herself for everything, she was the person who didn't believe in blaming other people for whatever happened with her, she knew that she could only blame herself for this, she lost faith from her own being, the only faith which she carried with her when she left Hoshiarpur, today she hated herself, she didn't have anything to live upon now, one tornado had changed her life completely, sometimes one moment could be enough to live a life and sometimes one moment could be enougy to destroy a life, she kind of lost her voice, she couldn't utter a word out of shock, she wished that if she could be lucky as Meerabai (devotee of Lord Krishna) and she could surrender her life in the lap of earth, but Shasha and Pinky didn't let her die.

Hum the jinke sahaare, wo huye naa humaare
doobee jab dil kee naiyyaa, saamane the kinaare

kyaa mohabbat ke waade, kyaa wafaa ke iraade
ret kee hain diwaare, jo bhee chaahe giraa de

hai sabhee kuchh jahaan me, dostee hain wafaa hain
apanee ye kamanaseebee, hum ko naa kuchh bhee milaa hain

The battle was going inside her, everything was flashing cleary infront of her eyes now, she remembered each things Maan had done from her childhood, this incident had instigated those emotions in her heart which had died a long ago, when she had felt something for Maan during her childhood years but she overcame all those feelings when Sameer came into her life. Her mind was playing hide & seek with her, at one moment she was angry at Maan, at another moment she couldn't believe Maan loved her or anyone could love other person this deeply, she felt sorry for Maan as he was facing MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) because of her, at one moment she wanted to kill Maan for taking away Sameer from her life and at another moment, she was surprised to see that her childhood love turned into something more, at one moment, she wanted to kill herself again as there was nothing left in her life except few pieces of Sameer's memory, and at another moment, she wanted to be loved again, at one moment, she knew that she couldn't love someone else other than Sameer, but at another moment, the desire to be loved was incessant. The kind of state she was in right now, where she just wanted to get Sameer back in her life at any cost, she lost her family, her only family was Sameer and his Dad and she lost both very important people of her life, it wasn't only her family but it was her life, her first life was already lost when she left Hoshiarpur, she gained second life with Sameer and his Dad, she had seen zillions of dreams with Sameer, she wanted to mother his kids, she wanted to have the lovely husband-wife fights with him, she wanted to spend each evening in his arms, she wanted to have a joyful vacation with her family, she wanted to have a normal life but it was something, she never had, yes she never had a normal life, did she?

God had written only lost in her life, first she lost her Hoshiarpur family and now she lost her love, her future family. She was lonely in the entire world today, where no one could brace her, no one could help her to overcome this pain, as the pain reached to the pinnacle from where there was no way  back, she was blind in love and now she was blind in pain, she felt the regreat to fall in love with Sameer because she assumed herself a reason behind his death, more than blaming Maan for Sameer's death, she blamed herself, she believed that it was she because of whom Sameer died, she never got any happiness in her life and she was affecting everyone's happiness around her, she never deserved any happiness and she could never make anyone's happy, if she wouldn't have fallen in love with Sameer then al least today he wouldn't be dead. She was the reason behind all this craziness; she was the reason not only behind one death but behind two deaths, Sameer and his dad. God was so ruthless that he didn't let her live happinly and didn't let her die peacefully. She considered herself a reason behind Maan's MPD.

Geet was totally not in the condition of attending any funeral; if she would go then it could result in worse, to watch Sameer and his Dad dead was torture for her delicate condition, she wouldn't be able to handle it, it could result in mental disruption hence Shasha and Pinky went without Geet, Geet was still in the hospital, processing each detail about what happened.  

Hit like button if you like it and please no more single lines, come on bring on some detailed comments, so that I know that you are still interested in this story or me taking it forward.

SEJAL

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whts going on????????? m glad dat she knws maan didnt kill sameer n she does not blame him bt y she has to blame herself..........y sasha n pinky r thinking maan is d reason for sameer's death??????

i feel geet needs maan n he needs her support........they can complete each other......i knw its harsh n very sudden bt still.........they can get each other out of dis misery..........dadi should not blame geet either......jise dekho wo khud ko ya dusre ko blame kar raha hai.........

i want geet to help maan......only if she feels it right......galat soch leker nahi......one time was der when she loved him.......
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update

heart wrenching😭

u expressed geet's POV wonderfully......

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
Finally geet found out the truth
Poor geet blaming herself 4 all the incidents
Feel sorry 4 her as she never lead a normal life
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asha2010

Good at least somebody had tears for Sameer, everybody feels for Maan, but Sameer was a good guy and honestly I fell in love with my own character creation, honestly I feel that in my story, Sameer is the best positive guy, and Maan has all shades in his characters, all shades characters are more interesting to write but Sameer was the best guy of my story, though I don't know who will agree with that?

Sejal

I agree sameer is such a lovable and trustworthy character......i like him too.....but you see everyone wants maaneet to be together and so sameer became the ultimate villian
Though not expressed i am sure many of the readers felt bad for Sameer.......
Edited by puth - 13 years ago
so geet is having conflicting feelings.
her mind is coming to a limbo state
felt sry for dadima who at this age had to face every thing but also hate her as she thot of using geet
but maan being entirely blamed is wrong
thnx 4 d pm
Dilsay thumbnail

Thanks for the PM.

Awesome update.
Poor Sameer died innocently😭 also his dad😭.
His entire family was gone just for nothing.
Maan is also innocent, I don't blame Maan in this situation because he was able to overcome Aman.
Sometimes destiny takes over all our plans .

Hope to see Geet helping Maan to come out of his MDP.
Continue soon.
mitzi11 thumbnail
poor geet how i'll
she move on without
sameer i hope find strength
to go on with her life
lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yuuuuuuuuuuu
chsweety22 thumbnail