India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet should show love to maan (Page 4)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
KAy I agree to eash word..............Not liking this nagging irrating wife at all..............she shows no love or care to Maan nowdays.......only left in her life...is to pick fight with Maan for any tiny miny reason.......baby..color...milk.........Little bit immaturity kidishness is good...as it bring life to your warming charcter.........But even after the accident ,,,where she almost lost Maan,,,this level of immaturity..........stupidness......is becoming unbearable.......untolerable..........HEr charcter groW*H is negative......right now............she was childish before too but with sense of maturity which gelled with viwerws...........I have no opnion for this GEET;...who look alien to me..I think having no women in writers team is resulting this............they are copying saas bahu show....idol wife charcter...made her typical saasu bahu type typical kitchen housewife............when she comes to nagging dont know what they are copying

Edited by kuls11 - 09 March 2011 at 8:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti-fan1RituparnaaDMKJ_VBmaanmeet1BatameezDil

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i totally agree.............
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
u r right Kay,the cvs should remember that bubbly does not mean irritating and buffoonery,thats what geet has become right now,whats with her making unnecessary faces all the time,comedy does not need to be forced,in fact it turns slapstick when over expressions r given,i anytime prefer subtle comedy,its not necessary to give over expressions in order to be funny,frankly speaking,not only the cvs but the concerned actress here should also keep that in mind,becoz this part is in her hands,and the cvs need to take care of the character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaBatameezDil

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

KAy I agree to eash word..............Not liking this nagging irrating wife at all..............she shows no love or care to Maan nowdays.......only left in her life...is to pick fight with Maan for any tiny miny reason.......baby..color...milk.........Little bit immaturity kidishness is good...as it bring life to your warming charcter.........But even after the accident ,,,where she almost lost Maan,,,this level of immaturity..........stupidness......is becoming unbearable.......untolerable..........HEr charcter groW*H is negative......right now............she was childish before too but with sense of maturity which gelled with viwerws...........I have no opnion for this GEET;...who look alien to me..I think having no women in writers team is resulting this............they are copying saas bahu show....idol wife charcter...made her typical saasu bahu type typical kitchen housewife............when she comes to nagging dont know what they are copying

i agree to whatever u said but i don't think they r copying saas bahu shows,believe me,i hv watched all of them,there r no nagging irritating wives there,in fact the heroines in those shows are generally more mature than the heroes.i think i know what they r trying to copy but failing miserablyLOL
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
kay i just said agreed coz if i give my list den it will go on n on.......CV's wake up guys............she irritates me so much.........n duniya ka har bewakoof, non caring maan ki hisse mein aaya hai................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaBatameezDil

BatameezDil IF-Sizzlerz
BatameezDil
BatameezDil

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

kay i just said agreed coz if i give my list den it will go on n on.......CV's wake up guys............she irritates me so much.........n duniya ka har bewakoof, non caring maan ki hisse mein aaya hai................

hehehehe
sahi ka roopsLOL
bewaqfo ka tola geet,anni,dadiD'ohdev to hai he UDPAngry

Go to top