India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet should show love to maan (Page 2)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Kay one more thing, I was so much expecting from them abt that Morning scene u wrote in ur first point.But the way u said the way they portrayed Geet now a days it totally spoiled that segment.I mean had she said a loving sweet good morning then we could have got a scene filled of passion n love there.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 08 March 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Shas3DMKJ_VB

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

What u said that  was very much correct. She is now becoming an annoying wife. She always say opposite for her husband. Maan's character has become soft then why not Geet character. Not able to find out why she is behaving so immature. All these happened in her life still she is so childish. Oh god i forget she is an 18yr old immature motherROFL. Iknow no charcter fault. CVs ruined both MAAN and GEET character

Her behavior at the time of drinking milk was very real. i totally understand that and her nakhra was cute with maan.

but all other times especially since she came to know about the doctor's advice and why maan was avoiding her, her behavior to maan is very unnatural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Kay one more thing I was so much expecting from them abt that Morning scene u wrote in ur first point.But the way u said they way they portrayed Geet now a days it totally spoiled that segment.I mean had she said a loving sweet good morning then we could have got a scene filled of passion n love there.

yes exactly. If she had said a cute good morning to maan, there could be some romance right there.
Instead she got up and just pulled the blanket off him to fold it. CVs are being so stupid, it is unbelievable.

sometimes their take on real life in the serial is so warped that it frustrates me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Rituparnaashanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Character dimensions should have proper consistency with the flow of the show !!

Simple thumb rule, Geet and maan are married they love each other,  the closeness right now can be measured in many ways and applied to bring some nice moments so that they show these two in love  having some good romantic side of theirs.

Caring passion everything can be well balanced even she geet is pregnant.

Flavors of a married couple  should be shown well and also with the reason she is preganat can be well shown with proper scenes and sensible ones which will bring a smile to the viewer..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delhigirlRituparnaa

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Character dimensions should have proper consistency with the flow of the show !!

Simple thumb rule, Geet and maan are married they love each other,  the closeness right now can be measured in many ways and applied to bring some nice moments so that they show these two in love  having some good romantic side of theirs.

Caring passion everything can be well balanced even she geet is pregnant.

Flavors of a married couple  should be shown well and also with the reason she is preganat can be well shown with proper scenes and sensible ones which will bring a smile to the viewer..

CVs are just going over the tops with this maaneet married life situation and then adding dev illogical angle in the mix.
they do not understand simplicity in scenes

Edited by delhigirl - 08 March 2011 at 9:27pm

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
There are tons of ideas flowing in this forum
All they need to do is read and incorporate with proper articulated  scriptys

There is no need to go overboard with scenes and then we are like why are they showing some thing which seems so unreasonable

delhigirl

nandini14 Newbie
nandini14
nandini14

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
All the stupid nok jhok is going out of hand. MONoTONOUS and irritating.    These days they do not show them even having a cup of tea or breakfast peacefully leave along romantically.   Tell me how many wives can force their husbands to eat what ever has been dumped on their plates.   My husband wud just walk away.      I think CVs need to wake up and come back on track.    There are no parties, no evening dinners now, only bickering and baby talk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDMKJ_VB

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

i am also agree with u guys.

Go to top