Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet should show love to maan

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
after marriage, geet shows no love to maan. She showed more respect, love and concern for him before marriage. All she cares about is bickering with him and disturbing him at work.
We all demand passion from maan, but what about some basic love towards her husband who should be meaning so much to her. A little bit nakhra adds spice but not this way.

1) When she woke up in the morning, she found maan gazing at her. how romantic was that. She should have given a cute good morning at that time. Even if she forgot or was shy to see him gazing at her, when he asked for it, she should have said it.

2) when he came home from work and called her on the cell from living room, I thought that was so cute. When she found out, she started yelling at him for no reason. She should have shown happiness to see him and then cribbed sweetly that her chicken got ruined. 

3) why is she forcing him to eat parathas. Who does that to her husband? he clearly is health conscious and has specific taste in his diet. Once or twice its Ok, but to give an ultimatum that he needs to make  a habit of it, is just unreal.

4) I will definitely prefer that she off an on goes to office to help him lightly at work, instead of interfering with his work and clients and just cooking in the kitchen.

Also if she showed love to maan, then only passion can be expected from him. I agree that these nok-jhoks are cute but now i feel that geet has become a naggng wife intsead of being supportive and loving. It gets on my nerves at times

I agree this is all CVs fault, not the character's. It seems they do not know what a normal wife behavior is to her husband. 

This is just my POV. No offence to anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% i agrree with you.

Now she is totally into kitchen cooking and always in the fighting mood with maan

Edited by sumathiaishu - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumathiaishu

100% i agrree with you.

Now she is totally into kitchen cooking and always in the fighting mood with maan

in the kitchen also today she tried to get up on the stool to find something. Maybe she is childish, but normally a pregnant woman will call someone to help with that.
being a married woman myself and having one of the most supportive husband, I will still not behave this way with him. 
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kay I so agreed with you....I too felt the same way.......but since yday's epi  I was a bit occupied with the Love triangle thing so couldnt pay more attention to these.......

These CVs really need to polish Geet's char as a loving,caring n supporting wife instead of a nagging wife always.........and even I want them to take care of the consistencey of Maan's char as a hard core buisness tycoon.The way they've shown him being so casual in dealing a project is so unacceptable....He is a man who can handle his personal life n business at the same time so well.Why to butcher his essence of being a responsible businessman also?

The way they are portraying Geet's char after marr as u said is also loosing its charm.She could also help Maan in his office work a little as being a responsible better half of him.But they made it a typical nagging one.BTW I loved all ur points Kay.
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Kay I so agreed with you....I too felt the same way.......but since yday's epi  was a bit occupied with the Love triangle thing so couldnt pay more attention to these.......

These CVs really need to polish Geet's char as a loving,caring n supporting wife instead of a nagging wife always.........and even I want them to take care of the consistencey of Maan's char as a hard core buisness tycoon.The way they've shown him beinf so casual in dealing a project is so unacceptable....He is a man who can handle his personal life n business at the same time so well.Why to butcher his essence of being a responsible businessman also?

The way they are portarying Geet's char after marr as u said is also loosing its charm.She could also help Maan in his office work a little as being a responsible better half of him.But they made it typical nagging one. 

yes Ritu, i agree. After sabotaging geet's character, CVs are now playing with MSK image. Yes he should take care of his pregnant wife, but not like this with ignoring a 400 cr project. This is insane and so abnormal. Does not happen in real life.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice points
I feel they should show Geet  a little more responsible about  herself ..

I would love to see a scene where she thinks about her child and Maan being the dad for her child how they spend quality time  at work , making her comfortable  with good cahir and she works does some presentation, even as a pregnant women and taking some responsibilities with her husband
A flavour of how she used to be before marriage can be well adapted..

I want to see some scenes where they go out for dinner and she has craving to eat something  and Maan watches her and asks  her for some stuff but she refuses as her baby is very hungry but finally offers him and he kisses her forehead..

I mean pregnancy, marriage  a good blend of everything is very important in such relastionships !!

CV's should get an idea of real life examples and blend thm well into fiction !
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Nice points
I feel they should show Geet  a little more responsible about  herself ..

I would love to see a scene where she thinks about her child and Maan being the dad for her child how they spend quality time  at work , making her comfortable  with good cahir and she works does some presentation, even as a pregnant women and taking some responsibilities with her husband
A flavour of how she used to be before marriage can be well adapted..

I want to see some scenes where they go out for dinner and she has craving to eat something  and Maan watches her and asks  her for some stuff but she refuses as her baby is very hungry but finally offers him and he kisses her forehead..

I mean pregnancy, marriage  a good blend of everything is very important in such relastionships !!

CV's should get an idea of real life examples and blend thm well into fiction !

I agree. Just to create some drama is not good. It should be based on some real life moments, then only a serial can be good.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What u said that  was very much correct. She is now becoming an annoying wife. She always say opposite for her husband. Maan's character has become soft then why not Geet character. Not able to find out why she is behaving so immature. All these happened in her life still she is so childish. Oh god i forget she is an 18yr old immature motheršŸ¤£. Iknow no charcter fault. CVs ruined both MAAN and GEET characterEdited by verode - 13 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kay one more thing, I was so much expecting from them abt that Morning scene u wrote in ur first point.But the way u said the way they portrayed Geet now a days it totally spoiled that segment.I mean had she said a loving sweet good morning then we could have got a scene filled of passion n love there. Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
delhigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

What u said that  was very much correct. She is now becoming an annoying wife. She always say opposite for her husband. Maan's character has become soft then why not Geet character. Not able to find out why she is behaving so immature. All these happened in her life still she is so childish. Oh god i forget she is an 18yr old immature motheršŸ¤£. Iknow no charcter fault. CVs ruined both MAAN and GEET character

Her behavior at the time of drinking milk was very real. i totally understand that and her nakhra was cute with maan.

but all other times especially since she came to know about the doctor's advice and why maan was avoiding her, her behavior to maan is very unnatural.