Mythological Masti

|| Atha Shri Ram Katha || - Our Journey (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

pinkmonkey_2004

pinkmonkey_2004

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I had no idea so many people were still so enthusiastic about Ramayan and Shri Krishna! This is fantastic! Whenever I feel as if I need some peace or I am not feeling well, I immediately switch on either Ramayan (new or old) or Shri Krishna. Seriously. It's bliss.
I hope this thread goes on successfully and we have many a great discussion on it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Atha Shri Ram Katha || - Our Journey (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@ pinkmonkey_2004

Welcome to Mytho Forum! Hug  It is always great to meet the people who are interested in these shows Smile. You can fill up the questioneer in the 'Introduction of the members' Thread.

Have a great time! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I'm bringing this thread back to life too, we've got to have this and the Shri Krishna one active again. They've been in storage for too long and have gathered dust. EmbarrassedLOL

-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Lol my plan for this forum, after responding to 16 pages of half opened, half unopened PMs, was to do the same thing - unearth all these diary threads and make looonggg posts in them. Great minds eh GeekLOL Thanks for doing this Janu!

While I'm still busy, I would still like to be active in these threads by discussing in relatively shorter posts, only a scene or two at a time rather than a whole epi. So my scene choice from the first epi - a scene that's been deleted from most DVDs - is this one. Actually two. They show conversations between Kaikeyi and Dashrath, and then Kaushalya and Dashrath, with their reactions to the kids leaving for Gurukul. It starts about a minute into this, and I think it gives a really nice insight into Kaushalya Mata's character, the way she manages to comfort Dashrath without faulting Kaikeyi for being driven by her emotions - and even while comforting her husband, she subtly reminded him of his duties as a father and made him more solid in them. Love that wisdom she was shown to have Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuchvisrom..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
^^ Thanks a lot for sharing the vid, Lola! But you know...I remember seeing this scene before.Stern Smile I think my DVDs may have it, let me check.

And yeah, we really need to unearth the old diary and discussion threads, the forum seems too light in discussion these days, we used to be more hardcore!

DebipriyaShivangBuch

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Rofl that's because we used to be more... present BlushingLOL

But seriously you have it? Both of them, even the Kaushalya part Stern Smile They weren't in Debi di's dvds, and this guy - who I think has just started uploading from the same HQ dvds you have - doesn't have the scene. It skips straight from the parents losing their appetite since they miss the kids, into RBLS doing chores at gurukul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osto88qclQ8

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Rofl that's because we used to be more... present BlushingLOL

But seriously you have it? Both of them, even the Kaushalya part Stern Smile They weren't in Debi di's dvds, and this guy - who I think has just started uploading from the same HQ dvds you have - doesn't have the scene. It skips straight from the parents losing their appetite since they miss the kids, into RBLS doing chores at gurukul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osto88qclQ8

Lols, yeah.LOL

And I'm not sure if I do have it...I just remember seeing that scene before, maybe it was in the vid you posted? I'll check my DVD at the earliest possible time...so don't get your hopes up.Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 19 November 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hi all Hug Apologies for being MIA so long, as some of you know I've been tied up with college stuff for the past couple months... but now winter break is fast approaching and I'm hoping I'll get a chance to become more active here again, in this thread among a few others. Until then, just wanted to let you guys know of a couple of other uploaders who are sharing our beloved Ramayan on youtube in very high quality and without subtitles... if anyone's interested, here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/user/prakash43j
http://www.youtube.com/user/33umesh33

Also, UTV is uploading individual scenes on its channel so if anyone would like to refer to one of those in our discussions and it happens to have been shared by them, here's the channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/utvdevotional#p/u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top