India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Ichcha..we are with you (Page 3)

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
In our society, daughter in laws r supposed to be adjusting acc to boy's house and should be sacrificing. ALmost every indian sacrifices something for husband and his family and in return gets nothing. So, what CVs has shown was actually correcr. Further more, ichha is a maid's daughter . So  sasauralwals thinks that it's maid 's duty to sacrifice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Ichcha is stuck.............she is the one who told Veer when he wanted to leave the house that no one could separate them because of their love and trust and their love was strong enough to withstand anything. SO..........

By doing what you are suggesting she is proving her own words were worthless and she does not trust veer.

So one might want to blame Veer but Ichcha has put them in this situation..........now it is up to Ichcha to get Veer and herself out of it in her own way.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Ichcha put her love to test and Veer is failing????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

jayajoy Newbie
jayajoy
jayajoy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by akruz

Originally posted by intruderfast

totally with u akruz , is there justice in this show, dammit no one wants suffering.

many ppl tell iccha likes suffering, that is completely untrue, no one wants it
but sometimes u do to keep others happy
yeh kaisa insaaf hain , even after doing so much sacrifices, she is getting all the blame
the yesterday's breakdown was so emotional, and poor girl will also see veer feeding taps gr8.Angry
if this is real, then i am over veer
iccha pls get out of this house, no one will respect u ever,
they will never see ur goodness, will always blame u for anything bad which is happening

Yes yaar....ther is a limit to everything...now if i find Veer doing it in real, i would say Ichcha should leave the house...and let them be together...after showing all this anger towards Tapasya, Veer has no right to show his care to her...he cannot care for a devil like Tapasya...just to bring Nandmi together even on screen they r doing this...its disgustingAngry
yaar even i feel its not a dream , iccha can never dream like this, and if tapori ne dream kiya hota then iccha would not have been in the picture
after veer jogi convo yesterday, i also feel its realAngry can i put rdx in that roomLOLLOL

Can I plz help u intruderfast in putting rdx in that room? I hav never wanted to kill anyone like i wanted to kill Veer (even more than Tappu) seeing the precap!! DISGUSTING! Die and rot in hell VEER!  

Edited by jayajoy - 08 March 2011 at 9:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzxavivillaintruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

In our society, daughter in laws r supposed to be adjusting acc to boy's house and should be sacrificing. ALmost every indian sacrifices something for husband and his family and in return gets nothing. So, what CVs has shown was actually correcr. Further more, ichha is a maid's daughter . So  sasauralwals thinks that it's maid 's duty to sacrifice.

I don't think anyonecan generalise. about our society......we are a multistate, multi belief country.........however that may be the essence, but the degree of sacrificing is within limits and differs from state to state.

She may have been a maid's daughter but Jogi of his own accord and guilt gave her the position of his daughter plus now she is Veer's wife.............I don't see Kasakaka treated this way and he is supposedly a servant. It is a perception of how people treat others. I don't agree at all with this atrocious behavior being justified in the name of our society and its beliefs................that is what I think.

Edited by groucho - 08 March 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeakruzdivy609sourojxavivillatiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by vijayam

Totally with you akruz..... I didn't see the episode because I know this will continue for some time till taps exposure....but Xavi's pictures itself were so painful to see..iccha crying like that...the poor girl  has suffered a lot whatever may be the reasons...Cry.....cvs is creating a very bad cause by making good people suffer like this...

aik din kii khushi aur puri zindagi ka roona === iccha;s life.. 

bass yarr iccha ko torture kar na baad karo abb wanra............beep

@bold .....THE TRUTH

radha what did u wrote in bold again plss...Big smile

Villaji...for u...
@bold.. 1 days happiness and crying for the rest of the life  = Ichcha's lifeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by Radhajee

Originally posted by vijayam

Totally with you akruz..... I didn't see the episode because I know this will continue for some time till taps exposure....but Xavi's pictures itself were so painful to see..iccha crying like that...the poor girl  has suffered a lot whatever may be the reasons...Cry.....cvs is creating a very bad cause by making good people suffer like this...

aik din kii khushi aur puri zindagi ka roona === iccha;s life.. 

bass yarr iccha ko torture kar na baad karo abb wanra............beep

@bold .....THE TRUTH

radha what did u wrote in bold again plss...Big smile

Villaji...for u...
@bold.. 1 days happiness and crying for the rest of the life  = Ichcha's lifeSmile

thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the translation....radha is soo right!!1
guddididi Senior Member
guddididi
guddididi

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
a very relevant topic ...the whole family of bundela gets me on my nerves...that maii,,i just hate her and i feel like giving her a blow Angrywhen she pampers that devil tappu and taunts ichaa...then comes that oldest pupet daddaaji,,god i have no words to describe,,,then comes the most notorious criminal naaniji......i feel this lady needs a real kick,,,how devilish is she....its high time that she thinks of god and spent a pious life rather than play with the others life.............and finally that name without which everything is incomplete ...tappu devi...........................god she is not devi but she is a  dyan...................Angryi dont understand why the cv's want to up bring this tappu ...............i cant see the torture given to ichaa.............please answer our questions....its high time and we need some peace of mind in our ichaa's life...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzsourojxavivillatiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Iccha was ,is tolerating these insults just for Veer. Its her love for Veer that she is staying in this house, trying to keep everyone happy.
The trust and love in their relationship is her immense strength till now  but I feel the moment she feels Veer is inclined towards Taps she will leave Bzoo.
Going by Veer's attitude it will happen soon and I will be happy if she leaves Bzoo and gets a life of her own

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top