Pavitra Rishta

Dharmesh Bhada Fod Part 2-final one

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dublekwel

Groupbie

dublekwel

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
When I found out that Tanayaz cannot do her commentary today, I panicked...not now when it was bhanda fod ka D day......but sweets she needs her break tooo...so unable to bear the curiosity, I did a sneak peek of the show during lunch hour at work....but today's episode needed to be watched in full screen khulla enjoying every bit of expression and dailog instead of the regular fast forwarding these days...so I came home and watched it again and after a super busy day... here I am with my two bits of ranting or appreciation....Big smile

LOLLOLFinally Dharmu had his bhanda foded in front of all the K parivaar and his mom.... I noticed that when ever Dharmu is lying, he would bring his hand in front of his face as if he is covering his mouth....dunno if this is the actor's original natural instinct whenever he is caught doing wrong or something he brought to that character he is playing.. but hat's off to Dharmu's and Satish's acting today... they both rocked.... Satish's action reminded me of angry young man Amitabh in his 80's movies.... good expressions!! the person I found mumbling and with not much expression was Maanav.. Sorry if I am disappointing all you Manav fans out there..... but honestly, I thought he was a bit drunk today..... muttering and mumbling dialogs... I find Satish and TDH more handsome and attractive....... Maanav, because of the character he plays is popular I guess......sorry fans no offence to anyone ......this is how I feel.....And I do not expect anyone to please anyone here.....

It was all the way BATAT and Satish today:
wah slimy toad wah!! you are a master player....not that I admire you or appreciate your kartoot, but its just that , cannot ignore you......DHarmu's reaction was unexpected....His expression was hard to believe, it was like a tight slap on the K face to see Dharmu laugh it all away and accept it that he is a Hyde and show a middle finger to all the gaping mouthed Karanjkars much to the horror of his mom...... Now in between Dharmu and Karanjkars, Madhuri phasi.....she has no where to go..... We can atleast say for Madhuri that what goes round comes right back to bite your butt....she did not intervene when Vaishali's life was being spoilt by batat. Now her life is gone while Vaishu can still get support. Where does this leave poor sick Varun?? hanging to life and now with no father, a helpless poor mother and no other relative, where will he go??? I hope the Maarwadin brings Mads to her house and takes care of her and her son.. This way all have a family minus the evil. And am sure Madhuri will not mind Dharmu vanishing.....PLz CV's do not leave Madhuri and son Varun alone........let Dharmu run off to US and let Madhiri and Varun go to live with the senior Marwadi couple.

While slapo caught Dharmu's collar, Dharmu looked like he was peeingLOLLOL...and expecting another slap from slapochana...but thankfully she spared him that....and he spared the rest from peeing in his pantsLOLLOLLOL.I just couldnt believe he was even begging Satish to not break the business partnership and wanted to sit and talk......He perhaps thought that he can come to a solution of having Vaishali still keep the legal wife status,hide Madhuri's existence from the world and keep her in Pune and continue with the dual life with dual wifes....he had some nice master plan up his sleeve. But Satish wouldnt listen.... and good he did not. Had it been for Aarmaan they would be willing to sit and talk with Dharmu forcing Viashu to go back or bappa to resolve the problems between Vaishu and DHarmu......asif the bigamy could be undone....
Again Mano baba did not utter a word seeing his son in law ujadofy his daughters life. Which father will keep quite seeing this???.....even the one almost dying, will get up and kick such a hyde...... But Mano baba prefered to stay mute sic!! I guess the CV's wanted to show what a powerful personality Slapo is....but they should also show the father becoming aggressive at this juncture....he had every right to, and even the Maarwadin would not have objected....
Precap for tomorrows episode does not look so promising.....what is Varsha talking about??? DHarmesh pe kaisi humdardi?? who came up with a humdardi line for him??

Well when I saw Manju enjoi the accusations and smile to herslf, Vinod should have observed this and when Dharmu's bhanda fod happned, he should have lage haath slapped Manju also for being so happy for his sisters baarbadi.. behti ganga mein woh bhi haat dholeta... and punish the evil on such an auspicious- nail the evil -day..LOL....I am waiting for the day when Manju's days are evened and all corner her and Slapo gives her hardest best slap to Manju followed by Vinod's two......She is the biggest evil of PR and i cant stand her.

Edited by dublekwel - 10 March 2011 at 9:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDVenillamoonlight08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dharmesh Bhada Fod Part 2-final one" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PEWIND

PEWIND

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Thx for sharingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dublekwel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top