Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol and Gunni -Chachu & Bhathiji jodi !

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
I always loved Gunni and Anmol's interaction..

Gunni exactly knew how to tease her chachu ... She knew he would blush whenever she took Ragini's name infront of her or tease him...

Two instances where we saw the full on romantic side of Mr. Shy Anmol rajvansh !!

A dreamer a person who wants to say somthing to his beautiful wife, his heart always wanted to say somthing and only Gunni could  tell him that he was so much in love as he was the hero of her book while his chachi was the heroine..

He was just adorable in his expressions Embarrassed

I love this Gunni she is sooo knows her Chachu and his feelings for her chachi

Wished we had more scenes of these two !!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
@bhondu..awwwwww thank you so much for the videos...Smile

really the interaction of gunni and her chachu was just  too good.

gunni always teased anmol with him ending up smiling  ..she did know how to hit the right button.and made her chachu lost in his thought about his ragini.above all she was always right about anmol/ragini..like she said "aap dono apne pyar ka dikhawaa nahin karte par yeh jo aap ek doosre ke liye choti choti khushiyan baante hein issi mein pyar chalakta hein"..

she was the one who always said her chachu and chachi do love each other like " jab aap aur chachi ek doosre ki taraf dekhte ho to aap ki ankhon se pyar chalakta hein"..somehow it was so true .

in the last epi too gunni did not miss teasing her chachu when he  was asked by vasu to go as he cant see his bride's face till 9pm..

gunni saying"chachu ab aap ko chachi ka chehera dekhe bina rehena hoga "anmol mouthing the "haan"...anmol facial expression toooo cute at that moment...Day Dreaming

too bad gunni's character was completely sidelined during the sakshi track ..i do feel there was more scope in gunni's track...

few scenes but anmol/gunni scenes was always a must watch with their teasing...love it when anmol so lovingly will tell her "gunni tum nah bari badmash ho rahee ho"Smile

well for gunni her chachu was her like the hero of her novel and also a perfect example of a lifepartner for her..she did wanted a ditto personality as her chachu as her companion for life...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you Bhondu for these two lovely and cute scenes.Big smile

Anmol and Gunni's scenes  always brings smile on my face.Big smile

Love the way Anmol smiles while Guni was teasing Ragini.Embarrassed

When Guni says handsome and dashing husband I just loved the expression on Anmol's face.EmbarrassedWink

And in the other scene she says kya Fatastic jodi hain aap dono kiClapand how they talk through their eyes andWink when he sees Ragini she tells aapke aankhon mein pyar jhalak tha hain.Day DreamingTrue They ruled our hearts through their eyes.ClapClapClap

rekha02saveeta24

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I wish this chachu Bhathiji jodi too back as we did not get to see enough of them in season1.Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
yes i agree gunni should be back in bidaai 2.

her character can lead to some potential track..same goes for her bro pratham who never entered the show in leap..

afterall she loved and respected her chachu very much..must say she was anmol's daughter too..

how he fulfilled her wish to go for the dance competition and bear the insult of vasu too.gunni was so sad that because of her vasu illtreated anmol..

they did make a good pair of chacha/bathiji..

rekha02krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing , Its always a pleasure to see Anmol and Gunni..
Fantastic duo, I always loved the way she sees Anmol as  a perfect person who  is like a model inspiration for her..

he has always supported her  in her dancing decision or even any for her ideas for  roamnce she always sees him as teh hero of her novel !!

Sweet i miss them there is so much more scope with their relationship
Season two can show us so many  angles of their relastionship I wish they show !

krithikassaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Pulled ut another classics Anmol Gunni Scene
A must watch
and Guddi caught them red handed

Enjoy give ur feedback
Anmol looks so handsome  kya  handsome chachu hai Gunni'sWink

krithikassaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
@shanti...thanks for sharing this video..Smile

how can we forget this cute scene of anmol/gunni..

the suspense before the intro of gunni ..anmol saying "darling" .."lol it was shot such way to show anmol may be being unfaithful to ragini along with a suspicious BG music...LOL..we did know even in his dreams he will  not be an unfaithful husband.to ragini...Smile

wat i liked in this scene anmol love for his niece cum  daughter..he is so genuine in his relationship like he said"tum mere liye hamesha tammy aur khushi rahogee"he treated her same as his other two daughters..

in the car we saw with their interaction how much he cared for gunni about her happiness.how he fulfilled her dream to be in the dance competition...gunni too was so proud to have a chachu as anmol...anmol saying "tumhare liye mein duniya se laar jata"..

now the funny part guddi appearence so suddenly and saying "anmol bhaiyya"how he jolted back and looked at gunni was really funny..both were caught by guddi and knowing the truth she would have blurt it at home esp to ragini..trust anmol he cooked such a story and guddi so impressed they stopped there to give her a lift home..LOL

it really feels good to relive these moments...Smile

hope gunni is back  in bidaai2 as there is scope for a track for her too..if  there is to do her bidaai wat a better person to do it anmol and of course his better half ragini...

Edited by savee_k - 17 March 2011 at 6:59am

krithikasshanti05

Go to top