Mythological Masti

Mytho Shows-Casting Fav actors with fav characters (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
ok let's go with things BOTH ways in casting, because i just got a casting ideas...we can choose who we'd like to play what (but we've been doing that anyway so no matter)

i would like to see Debina as Yashoda Tongue that would be interesting!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mytho Shows-Casting Fav actors with fav characters (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
OMG! lol, sorry for not visiting this thread before!
Sounds like fun!
haha, have to agree with Vedo and Parina di! Meghan would make a great Raamji!

hmmm...
can we include actors who are not into mytho as of yet?
how about Usha Nadkarni as Shabri

or Hiten and Gauri Tejwani as Ram and Sita?

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 21 June 2011 at 9:24am

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yea!!!!!!!!! they look like they would do great at those characters!!! and it's ok! you were busy with all those sigs & exams etc! lol

i think she would make a REALLY good shabri!!!!! better than the one in new ramayan!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks yaar!
And I'm so glad you agree.
I know that she plays the vamp saas in Pavitra Rishta, but she can handle those emotional motherly roles very well too, going by some of her Marathi movies I've watched. And that kind of a character is what I believe Shabri was. Motherly, caring, devotional, etc.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.