Mythological Masti

Mytho Shows-Casting Fav actors with fav characters (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mytho Shows-Casting Fav actors with fav characters (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
How about Debina as Surpanakha or Kaikei? 2 roles that are diametrically opp to hers as Goddess Sita!! ( i guess that would just prove her mettle as an actor!)

-Asha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
^^ Kaikeyi would probably work really well, it might just be me but I do see a vague resemblance between her and old Ramayan's Padma Khanna. And she has that power in her voice... cool thought! How's this - Debi as Kaikeyi, Aditi Sajwan as Kaushalya, and Pinky Parikh (SK Rukmini) as Sumitra! With... BRC MB's Arjun as Dashrath, since he had that mix of strength and vulnerability I think. What a mix LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...ASB100......Mina...Vishakha_Sakhi

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
wow! neat combos!!!!

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
My favorite for the Trimurti is--
Samar Jai Singh as Mahadev, Bholenaath, Shiv Shambho!
http://www.screenindia.com/old/feb07/6buz.jpg

Nitish Bharadwaj as Vishnu......and the rest of the Vishnu avatars!!

This one made me laugh.......hahaha....^_^ i always get confused whether he was disgusted or just thinking DEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!! hahaha

will update with some more pics soon........but for now i'll just leave it at that......

and Sunil Nagri (or Nagar...sorry i don't remember his name very well) as Brahma--(the guy who played Brahma in Om Namah Shivay)

those are my favorite options for Trimurti Tongue
no i'll be thinking of my favorites for Tridevi!!! lol

Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 09 March 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina......PARiNA...

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I also would like to see Guru as Krishnaji and Debi dii as Radhaji or Draupadi devi.Embarrassed

And I think Guru could do well as Anga Raj Karn too, it's a gray shaded role and guru has only played either villain or good roles so far, it would be interesting to see him as Karn. What do u all think?Big smile

ADMJCXNK97fan

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ Kaikeyi would probably work really well, it might just be me but I do see a vague resemblance between her and old Ramayan's Padma Khanna. And she has that power in her voice... cool thought! How's this - Debi as Kaikeyi, Aditi Sajwan as Kaushalya, and Pinky Parikh (SK Rukmini) as Sumitra! With... BRC MB's Arjun as Dashrath, since he had that mix of strength and vulnerability I think. What a mix LOL

wowww diii, Debi diii as Kaikeyi would also be cool, would luv to see that.Day Dreaming But I think Aditi ji would fit as Sumitra more than Kaushalya, becausee she has that innocent naive look that I think of with Sumitra Ma. Embarrassed

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 09 March 2011 at 9:27am

Vishakha_Sakhi

ADMJCXNK97fan

ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Here are my favorite actresses for Tridevis!

Gayatri Shastri as Mata Parvati

Vaidehi as Lakshmi
Mona Parekh as Saraswati
I also think Manjeet Kullar who played Sati in ONS (see below) would also have made a good Saraswati :)

Those are my choices for my favorite Tridevi actresses Tongue
can't wait to see more of your choices!!

Edited by ADMJCXNK97fan - 09 March 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...ASB100......PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.