India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Boring Naku!! (Page 5)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Ok a quick reply from office ....Suvi, very funnyROFLmachhar kat gayi usse...I had a good laugh but friends I do agree with you all in general and like Shilpi said I am happy to see some constructive criticism here...we all love the show, most of us we watch it for MR but then it would be nice to see he is well supported by his co-actors.   MV it is time you pull up your socks my girl...love Tin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-Carrie-Prinsesse.Suvi

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
I don't think Naku is boring or MV is not upto the mark. I somehow feel Nakusha is not used to such treatment. She is poor girl from the Chawl and her thinking is that one should serve her husband. Mostly girls from that class are just like that. . She is just taking time to adapt herself. She is not Geet who can Hug Maan every single minute, giving stares to Dutta. She is shy and timid girl. I feel its too early to criticize her this way. Dutta Naku chemistry is what we love immensely. LTL is very natural show and its not any tacky serial where girls shed all her inhibitions to show love for the beloved. Dutta is slowly making her feel comfortable with him. To be honest, no wife would be comfortable to see her blind hubby. She is worried for him and wants him to get his eyesight soon. So better not criticize naku or else seema waiting to grab our beloved D.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteNimmi.ziks-Roopa-tulsivirani2012rama_2010Warda.spandana11HumaGImmaculateDreamPrinsesse.Suvi-Huma-khushixTheRager

tulsivirani2012 Goldie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaNimmi.mussy.jamshedWarda.spandana11

Sarah-TaSha Groupbie
Sarah-TaSha
Sarah-TaSha

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
NAHI YAR...ITS OKAY...LET HER BE THE WAY SHE IS...SHE IS THE BEST...!!!! OUR MAHHI OR NAKKU..IS DOING THE THING WHICH IS TOLD BY HER DIRECTOR..SHE IS NOT DOING ANY THING BY HER OWN! OKAY...SO STOP THIS BORING TOPIC OF UR'S!
IM TOTALLY AGAINST THIS TOPIC!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hi
This is my 1st post here.
I just wanna say, I have seen Naku's acting in many seraials earlier, and beleive me , she is always this type of pathetic!!!!!!!

FishfishWanderbug-Carrie-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Hi Jayati,

Thank God for this thread'MV really needs to buck up in the expressions /dialogue department. LTL was never a deadpan tragi-comedy that warrants the constant poker-faced look that she just does not seem to get rid of. I guess that the CVs are also responsible as her dialogues may probably not be the most exciting if they are going to constantly border on the protective "mumsy" type of wife that she portrays.  I am, certainly, not hankering after some steamy conversations between a husband and wife who are obviously besotted with each other but a degree of tasteful sensuality that MR seems to portray with ease. Colors will not harm its core audience by looking into that area lacking in the delivery department from both CVs and Maahi.

How it is that MV just does return the compliment? I was horrified to see the expression on her face when her pallu got stuck by the wooden lance that Dutta threw to stop her dead in her track. And that was by no means an innocent act as we could clearly make out the frustrated look of a husband wanting to share some special moments with his young wife but we see Nakusha just staring back, her eyes glazed as if she is afraid of what might come. There seems to be no warmth radiating from her persona unlike when she was in her black avatar. We still cannot erase from our memories the teasing Nakusha threatening Dutta to leave their room at PN just before the second wedding if the latter did not respond to her bidding s. Has MV, simply, forgotten that she has it in her to grow beyond the boundaries of the dutiful servant girl who is now a wife who has the love, acceptance, respect, security, passion, and all things a woman may want in her relationship.

@mussy

Hi Mussy,

Congratulations first of all on the upcoming nuptials. Missed out on the wishes thread but here you are. Wish you the very best and may you be blessed with lots of happiness and love. Heart

Now to your reply above, I don't agree with the fact that girls from chawls are not given in to expressing love in a teasing manner. Actually, the very fact that she comes from an ordinary background should have lent her character an earthiness when it comes to natural feelings and expressions of love (without being crass in the least). We certainly saw that before and nothing should stop her now. As to her being worried, this is the time to ensure that she gets rid of her inhibitions she may still harbour to provide the loving warmth that can only reinforce Dutta' emotional confidence before the great battle that he has to wage soon.  

I just hope that CVs are really snooping on the Forum and picking up the cues'and we get to see the same chemistry that we have enjoyed watching quite a number of times pre-FR.  

Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 09 March 2011 at 6:43am

FishfishWanderbug-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hi Jayati,

Thank God for this thread'MV really needs to buck up in the expressions /dialogue department. LTL was never a deadpan tragi-comedy that warrants the constant poker-faced look that she just does not seem to get rid of. I guess that the CVs are also responsible as her dialogues may probably not be the most exciting if they are going to constantly border on the protective "mumsy" type of wife that she portrays.  I am, certainly, not hankering after some steamy conversations between a husband and wife who are obviously besotted with each other but a degree of tasteful sensuality that MR seems to portray with ease. Colors will not harm its core audience by looking into that area lacking in the delivery department from both CVs and Maahi.

How it is that MV just does return the compliment? I was horrified to see the expression on her face when her pallu got stuck by the wooden lance that Dutta threw to stop her dead in her track. And that was by no means an innocent act as we could clearly make out the frustrated look of a husband wanting to share some special moments with his young wife but we see Nakusha just staring back, her eyes glazed as if she is afraid of what might come. There seems to be no warmth radiating from her persona unlike when she was in her black avatar. We still cannot erase from our memories the teasing Nakusha threatening Dutta to leave their room at PN just before the second wedding if the latter did not respond to her bidding s. Has MV, simply, forgotten that she has it in her to grow beyond the boundaries of the dutiful servant girl who is now a wife who has the love, acceptance, respect, security, passion, and all things a woman may want in her relationship.

@mussy

Hi Mussy,

Congratulations first of all on the upcoming nuptials'Missed out on the wishes thread but here you are. Now to your reply above, I don't agree with the fact that girls from chawls are not given in to expressing love in a teasing manner. Actually, the very fact that she comes from an ordinary background should have lent her character an earthiness when it comes to natural feelings and expressions of love (without being crass in the least). We certainly saw that before and nothing should stop her now. As to her being worried, this is the time to ensure that she gets rid of her inhibitions she may still harbour to provide the loving warmth that can only reinforce Dutta' emotional confidence before the great battle that he has to wage soon.  

I just hope that CVs are really snooping on the Forum and picking up the cues'and we get to see the same chemistry that we have enjoyed watching quite a number of times pre-FR.  

Luv,

Kavita

WORDD!Thumbs Up
Girls from chawl do have a unique chemistry with their husbands as I have seen. Theirs is a relationship free of pretences & social niceties. There is of course a shyness & awe of their husband even if he is an ordinary mill worker but also camaraderie & as you say an earthiness.Sundari displays it in gay abandon though she has been married long. I'd like to see something along those lines.
No one expects Nakku to tear off D's maanga hua kurta but even the timidness & shyness is not coming across well.

KavitaDRFishfishmozart66

silkroute Groupbie
silkroute
silkroute

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
 EDIT: Think i messed up the formatting.
WORDD!Thumbs Up
Girls from chawl do have a unique chemistry with their husbands as I have seen. Theirs is a relationship free of pretences & social niceties. There is of course a shyness & awe of their husband even if he is an ordinary mill worker but also camaraderie & as you say an earthiness.Sundari displays it in gay abandon though she has been married long. I'd like to see something along those lines.
No one expects Nakku to tear off D's maanga hua kurta but even the timidness & shyness is not coming across well.
[/QUOTE]

@red   LOLLOL  That was very funny Zuby. The only time I can imagine her tearing Dutta's kurta is when she cant tear her own sari. Imagine D injured again and Naku tearing his kurta 'saab main patti laga deti hai.'

Edited by silkroute - 09 March 2011 at 6:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishmozart66Wanderbug-Carrie-

Go to top