Posted: 13 years ago
guys

she still thinks that she is her servant and take care of him after kala's truth.but now she should behave like a wife rather than caring servant.

dutta holds her serval times and gives hint but she is dumbo.

as concern to seema's caring dutta don't want her nearby him so she leaves him alone but with nakku he don't want to seperate from  her.

but she can't do everything like more wife rather than caring mother or nurse  as dutta is tensed because of kala's reality and lose his eyesight 
so she is just caring 
Originally posted by niki11

be careful kahin ye thoughts seema ko transfer na hojayein as it is she is waiting chance pe dance karne ke liye........๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
NO WAY! Shubh shubh bolo...aisa kuch nahi ho sakta..thoughts will only go to Naku..but usne meri baat nahi suni..she didnt sit on D's lap๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by tintiny

Dear Friends,

In my various post and replies I did mention that Nakusha's same expression is getting on my nerves, she has this constant guilty look, well I accept she must be feeling some remorse of keeping Dutta in dark for Kala but now it is time to move on and she should atleast enjoy the company of her husband, the attention he is giving.  Yesterday I was chatting with Kavita while we were discussing her...after seeing yesterday's episode I wanted to hit her after the first scene but then I am not a violent person...Dutta was trying to keep himself occupied and she comes with a chair, takes away his work and makes him sit on the chair, as if he is the master and she his servant...enough!!...those things don't happen in marital relationship anymore...I would have very much liked to watch..her sitting next to Dutta, maybe guiding him the places where he should sharpen the stick, appreciate his work, keep her head on his shoulder....grrrrrrrrr...Nakusha change that expression for god's sake!!  ...Your thoughts friends, Love Tin

I actually loved the scene where she sat him in the chair and sat down next to him on the floor. It reminded me of back during their old days when she would sit on the floor while he ate. Simple and sweet. I also loved that Dutta didn't accept it and the following throw-the-wood-and-pin-her-to-the-wall scene reminded me of the challenge-scene *blush* The atmosphere, I mean. It was intense. But yeah, I was missing a bit from Mahi's expression.

I felt that Tasha were in character in yesterday's episode. Something that I haven't been feeling for a while.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Oh and me wondering another thing..Naku was interesting, once upon a time? haww never knew that๐Ÿคฃ
Nope guyz..seriously this servant girl attitude needs to change...plz CVs, Mahi....who ever is listening..bring back the chemistry...
yeah.I want stubborn Naku..the one who forced her Saab to stop drinking..
Totally agreed !

the moment she put her foot in jungle 
its like she has become a dummy !
no expression at all !
Shayad machar kaat gaya..or a snake..
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Shayad machar kaat gaya..or a snake..

i have never in my life heard that mosquito/snake bite has this effect...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago
Well, I think nowadays Dutta is trying to make her understand that he is her hubby and has sum xpectations frm her as a wife........... he is hinting it so much and showing in actions tooo........and she .... and she is acting blind to evrything....... acting as though not understanding anything...... she is behaving like a slve trying hard to please her master............ OMG!!! Grow up Nakku ...... you r his wife........ the day she realises that we may hav the much awaited **........