India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

WIRTTEN UPDATE 3/8/2011

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Everyone is Much to shock about what Shobhna said Jamohan  Tells Suraj to take Laxmi inside. Suraj is walking with laxmi as thier walk they thing about what was said before. Suraj bring them to their room. " this is my room umm no I mean this our room" he see stuff on the bed a starts cleaning. Laxmi starts crying and starts saying she is a inauspicious. Suraj sits down a tell her "don't to listen to what Shobhna said she loves to bother other people even me , just rest for a while I'll be back in a bit"Kaveri  is in her rooom looking at a picture of Parag and starts cryingCry. Mahendra sees this and sit down with his mom and gives her a handkerchief  she tells him "the person who you trusted broke your trust. just when you happiness this happened" Mahendra goes and gets water for his mom. pours the water into the cup that is full then he dumps it out and makes it halfway. his mom asks why? look at the glass half full not empty.   The sence shifts back to Laxmi replayig what happened earlierand her Biaadi. sh starts amking a mini puja area(I'm sorry I'm Muslim so  i don't know what it's called so please dont get offened) and she starts praying to shiva Kaveri see her and she has this red stuff she going to put on Laxmi's feet so she can print it on this white paper. Laxmi calls her mom and Kaveri tells her Mom's take sorrow away . She and laxmi have a mother daugher moment.    Kaveri aks Baa for the sari to give to laxmi and Baa tells her Laxmi will not partake in any puja beacuse she inauspicious. Shobna Says Baa is right Laxmi shouldn't. Kaveri Tells her no This house has Traditions and Sanskaars ,just as we both had to do this puja Laxmi will to i dont care if no is here to see it it will be done. Baa gives her the Sari and tells her to give it to laxmi. Suraj and laxmi walk in  Shobna gives them a dirty look Angry. And the she walks out.  
  • Shobna Is comlaining to her husband about Kaveri only careing about her DIL. Her husbnad tell her "she should be ashamed it's her fault Jenny told people everyone the truth, why was the need for to call Laxmi a inauspicious it wasn't right."  She tell him why didn't he say anything when Baa called her that the forst she came to her in- laws (Flash back) she yells at him they have a mini fight but Shobna shows him up at the end. He walks out the room.

Missed the per-cap

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by _Sahra_ - 08 March 2011 at 6:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nahirsjaskitnatsss1988sexyindiankwebbelpearldesai_KAYNAAT_PedaMamana-PrinKa-prnczfuzzyface-Rumi-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
Well I guess Shobha must have does something bad for them to call her inauspicious Question

Speaking of this inauspicious seriously what century are these ppl from? and who gave anyone the right to call someone like that.!!!
The only evil thing in that house SHOBA!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for update. Look forward to written updates. When are the latest written updates coming? they are much appreciated.

_Sahra_

_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I just do them if there not up at a certain time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamana-PrinKa-

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update i read them on the weekends.... omj parag is gone :'( :'( :'(

ill try to update this week kay :) 

eff shobna hated her b4 hate her more now

PS Avan luks damn cute in ur siggy, wait lool he is soo cute!!!

Edited by -PrinKa- - 13 March 2011 at 4:06pm

_Sahra_

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sahra_

I just do them if there not up at a certain time

nd i love u 4 that xxxx
_Sahra_ Goldie
_Sahra_
_Sahra_

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Avan Jogia Day Dreaming
and your welcome anytime

-PrinKa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index