Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BH International Women's Day Awards

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

SlideShow  

Bollywood Hungama's International Women's Day Awards  Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Mehak Rampal, March 8, 2011 - 13:23 IST

It has been a hundred years since International Women's Day was first celebrated. We at Bollywood Hungama, love our divas for inspiring us and keeping us entertained. And although one day is just not enough to celebrate women, we'd like to thank them in a special way by awarding them with titles we believe suit them the best!

The title of Miss Independent goes to Sushmita Sen for her brave choices, her eternal charm and the fact that she has us humming 'I depend on me'All the women who are independent'Throw your hands up at me'.

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan wins the title Miss Beautiful hands down because since her days as a model, then in Tollywood and eventually in Bollywood & Hollywood, there is no one as lovely as the junior Mrs. Bachchan!

If there is anyone who makes us heart skip a beat each time we see her, it is the lovely Katrina Kaif who we have crowned Miss Sensuality. This curvy actress is sexy and has taken the industry by storm ever since she has stepped into it.

When we think of style and fashion, the first name that pops in out head is that of Sonam Kapoor. An actress who is a trendsetter and always impeccably turned out, Sonam wins the title of Miss Stylish.

Women are known to have big hearts but an actress who takes generosity to another level is the dusky Shabana Azmi who never fears to stand up for a cause and fight for justice. She is our very own Miss Philanthropy.

When it comes to celebrity gossip, the two divas who are always the centre of attention for infinite reasons are Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone. So they tie for our Miss Gossip title.

SlideShow  

Bollywood Hungama's International Women's Day Awards  Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Mehak Rampal, March 8, 2011 - 13:23 IST

Being fit is part of being a star and two divas who are tied for the title of Miss Super Fit are Shilpa Shetty and Bipasha Basu. They are epitomes of health and even have DVDs with their fitness tips and tricks which inspire us to always be on the move.

We award the Gorgeous Skin title to Kareena Kapoor. With or without make-up, Bebo's skin is exuberant and luminous, just like the pretty dame herself.

They say hair makes up half of what a woman looks like. And so the award for Best Hair goes to the vivacious Anushka Sharma. Her mane is healthy, always looks great and is effortlessly stylish.

A smile speaks a thousand words and the award for Best Smile is tied between Deepika Padukone and Madhuri Dixit. We have been fans of Deepika's dimpled smile since we first saw her in Om Shanti Om and Madhuri has an infectious smile which to date makes many swoon.

While we're on the subject of generosity, family comes to our mind. And the Miss Family Oriented award hence goes to the jovial and talented Kajol. Kajol is devoted to her children and her husband and she manages to be part of films as well. We do wish to see this endearing actress, mother, wife and daughter on screen more.

Last but definitely not the least; we award the title of Miss Congeniality to Minissha Lamba. This star has maintained a healthy relationship with all her peers and even manages to stay away from rumours.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/slideshow/2011/03/08/854/index6.html

Edited by beboholic - 08 March 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aleezzay..MissIffiy

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I like Thumbs Up i think sush is more beautiful than Ash but Sush title rocks too 

Edited by MissIffiy - 08 March 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoyah

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Katalicious

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Awww Kat & Bebo Embarrassed
And I disagree with Anushka! Best hair is Ayesha Takia hands down!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoyah

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Yeah Kat has a good hair, but Sonam has the best hair.

Here is another link...for great women in the industry...It was interesting because I found out about this girl who does stunts for actresses like Bips in race ect...never knew this.

http://ibnlive.in.com/photogallery/3499-8.html

Edited by beboholic - 08 March 2011 at 6:30pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top