Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai (Page 95)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I can't belive it Ram has lost it Big Time! poor Gauri. I hope Rudra Saves Her Tomrrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Sorry girls, i cant hold it back any longer!

Ram is such a dumb person , an idiot!!! Has he some eyesight, hear and brain problems????  R did clearly say, she is my wife and this dumb person thanks to PC let him get beaten up! I so wish that this dumb Ram and his whole family get arrested!!!AngryAngryAngry  Marrying an uncocious girl!!  I just hate him.And  i dont forgive him, cause he listens to PC s adivices , sorry, but he is so dumb!!!!  I just hope Gauri will clarify the things , when she is getting in her senses and will slap this idiot!Dead

Its  getting too much really and Ram marrying P????  What are the CVs planning???

Mel, I don't know what 2 say, I'm speechless with this new development, I know R will save G somehow but Ram and Pihu getting marry. I just can't digest this! CVs has simply gone mad, hate themAngry. I have a feeling Ram and P will work together to seperate RG, Abhay might die in the show.

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Sorry girls, i cant hold it back any longer!

Ram is such a dumb person , an idiot!!! Has he some eyesight, hear and brain problems????  R did clearly say, she is my wife and this dumb person thanks to PC let him get beaten up! I so wish that this dumb Ram and his whole family get arrested!!!AngryAngryAngry  Marrying an uncocious girl!!  I just hate him.And  i dont forgive him, cause he listens to PC s adivices , sorry, but he is so dumb!!!!  I just hope Gauri will clarify the things , when she is getting in her senses and will slap this idiot!Dead

Its  getting too much really and Ram marrying P????  What are the CVs planning???

Mel, I don't know what 2 say, I'm speechless with this new development, I know R will save G somehow but Ram and Pihu getting marry. I just can't digest this! CVs has simply gone mad, hate themAngry. I have a feeling Ram and P will work together to seperate RG, Abhay might die in the show.

Honestly i give a damn whom Mr Perfect  Bore  marries, it should not be G!!!  And P this ***  again.
-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Hey Nici, I can't believe Ram too, R will save her and I think their love will become stronger, meanwhile Ram will get marry to P and they will try to seperate RG, that's what i think. one problem after another for RG.

OrientalDancerSilverBell

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Ok I hate this track and pihu and Ram now. Angry

Edited by Artemis678 - 14 March 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sananthOrientalDancer-Ria-

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Right now , i am trembling, cause i hate Mr Perfect Bore and Crazy Girl aka P from the bottom of my heart!!AngryAngryAngry

sananth-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Mel, I give a damn because u guys know how much i hate P and now she will show regularly in the show which i simply can't stand.

She show in today's epi again messing up things between RG, I can't believe R hugged her N say i love u to her just becasue she was going to cut her wrist, i don't know if i can watch that scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
oh god why this witch pihu still in the show. if they can kill Abhay they should kill OFF PIHU TOO!

OrientalDancer-Ria-

Go to top