Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

ok let's see who suffers in hell on Monday.

Did you get my PMs, Sweety?

I think i will sjip the next 2-3 episodes.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Of course not Mac... But couldn't stand G falling for Ram!

I must say today , R's confidence  made me both  irritated n laugh too. I mean, the sword is hanging above his neck, n PC is being kind ( really kind ) enough of letting him know of it beforehand...why not take it a lil more seriously ? Ur life's falling apart R , wake up dude 

Come on Mac, it's a natural reaction.... He thought someone want to make him a joke, you can't blame him for that...But when he gets the phone call, everything has changed, he's well aware that it becomes a serious matter !

Dar , G is seeing that R's a lier , his every word is big fat lies , so how can she approach him with any expectation that he'll b telling the truth ? I mean, I'd call it sheer stupidity by G if she tries 2 ask R about this , but she may do so,😒 n that'd b so foolish of her . Putting trust again on a person, who's lying big time n cheating on her..

G is doing the same I guess, so she'd better not throw stones to R for that.
Originally posted by Darine1980

Come on Mac, it's a natural reaction.... He thought someone want to make him a joke, you can't blame him for that...But when he gets the phone call, everything has changed, he's well aware that it becomes a serious matter !
 I think rather than chasing the caller , he should've told G straight away that he drives a auto, n also that he met P in the hospital, so that no body could take any advantage of such small facts n create misunderstandings between ,em.

Where are Mel and Nici?

Originally posted by Darine1980

G is doing the same I guess, so she'd better not throw stones to R for that.
That's what PC said 2 G , n we shouldn't forget that G did give R a chance 2 speak the truth , it was so clear from his face ," Come on Rudr, please tell me all the truth." n it was so clear from R's face , his eyes that he's hiding some thing.....

Well.....1st of all , I'd never let myself end up with a guy like Rudr, that's for sure , so no such situation should arise in my life.😃😳

You never know Mac... Life is full of surprises, but I wish you the best !
so tomrrow some big fight might happen. and Monday... Big Drama along with marriage. great can't wait.
Originally posted by Artemis678

so tomrrow some big fight might happen. and Monday... Big Drama along with marriage. great can't wait.

I think i will only watch the epi from 21th March.