Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai (Page 8)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

If G will decide to marry Ram, and they get married indeed, their marriage will never work cause G would have married him for bad reasons.... And when she'll get to know the truth, she'll regret it for the rest of her life! She'll be broken and pieces, and she'll be the only responsable!
 Er....Dar , u need 2 remember the name of the story , look, I'm in for IqBi, n my support is for IqBi, but I think it'll b interesting n very entertaining 2 see G got married 2 Ram n falling in love for the 2nd time , let's not forget that it's Sanjog too who brought Ram in 2 G's life n u can't just help falling for an adorable guy like Ram n then he loves G with all his heart, he's capable of healing all her wounds n make her fall in love again, forgetting n overcoming past.

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

If G will decide to marry Ram, and they get married indeed, their marriage will never work cause G would have married him for bad reasons.... And when she'll get to know the truth, she'll regret it for the rest of her life! She'll be broken and pieces, and she'll be the only responsable!

If she really marries Ram and gets to know the truth later, she should really suffer for that and Ram, too. Sorry , but i pity only Rudr in that.

You know what Mel? I will never pity R here cause he'll try his best to find out abou the person who is trying to separate him from her wife, I'll pity G instead if she'll marry Ram!
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

[QUOTE=Darine1980]Don't know even how you can think about that Mac? She is already married, how can she get married to someone else? Practically, it's Impossible !
 So what ? I don't believe in this kind of thing , we've one life 2 b happy n we should always give ourselves repeated chance of happiness in life . For me , love n happiness is much more important than marriage , so why should we bother about some one who doesn't love us , even if it's our husbands ?[/QUOTE]
 It's G's thoughts not the truth.... and we all know the truth, right?
You know very well that G is not that kind of person.....
 Let's see....we'll soon know exactly what G is ....Don't worry , I'm fabulous with every thing , as I'm supporting both Raga n Ruga , so no problem for me whatever happens Big smileBig smileBig smile, but I've a feeling that Ram n G might indeed get married on Monday .Big smileBig smileBig smile
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Er....Dar , u need 2 remember the name of the story , look, I'm in for IqBi, n my support is for IqBi, but I think it'll b interesting n very entertaining 2 see G got married 2 Ram n falling in love for the 2nd time , let's not forget that it's Sanjog too who brought Ram in 2 G's life n u can't just help falling for an adorable guy like Ram n then he loves G with all his heart, he's capable of healing all her wounds n make her fall in love again, forgetting n overcoming past.

NO WAY DeadDeadDead
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Darine1980]Don't know even how you can think about that Mac? She is already married, how can she get married to someone else? Practically, it's Impossible !
 So what ? I don't believe in this kind of thing , we've one life 2 b happy n we should always give ourselves repeated chance of happiness in life . For me , love n happiness is much more important than marriage , so why should we bother about some one who doesn't love us , even if it's our husbands ?[/QUOTE]
 It's G's thoughts not the truth.... and we all know the truth, right?
You know very well that G is not that kind of person.....
 Let's see....we'll soon know exactly what G is ....Don't worry , I'm fabulous with every thing , as I'm supporting both Raga n Ruga , so no problem for me whatever happens Big smileBig smileBig smile, but I've a feeling that Ram n G might indeed get married on Monday .Big smileBig smileBig smile

OK LET'S WAIT AND WATCH!!!!
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Er...guys ,let's keep all our pity for the person who'll clearly need it more , Wink, who may b alone or worse , in very bad n evil company...Big smile . Till then, how about a frank n honest discussion of today's epi ? We've not yet said any thing about it yet.
OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

If she really marries Ram and gets to know the truth later, she should really suffer for that and Ram, too. Sorry , but i pity only Rudr in that.

You know what Mel? I will never pity R here cause he'll try his best to find out abou the person who is trying to separate him from her wife, I'll pity G instead if she'll marry Ram!

Why should i pity G here, when it will be her own decision to marry Ram? 
And i it will be kind of cheap of her  to marry instatntly someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

NO WAY DeadDeadDead
 Why not ? I thought the story is falling in love twice..ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Go to top