Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

G had begun to suspect R because of the job matter and now about P..... She'll beleive that he's lied about the job and spend his entire days visiting P at the hospital! Can't beleive that she's beleived PC so easily.... Can't blame her after what she's gone through! But before presuming anything, she should talk to R !

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely loved the convo between Jh n R at the start of the epi, MIK was looking absurdly killer material, my BP raised, n his expressions ! Khantabulous ! Both me n my sis were ....well...couldn't take eyes of him, his looks n acting n dialog delivery......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Why should i pity G here, when it will be her own decision to marry Ram? 
And i it will be kind of cheap of her  to marry instatntly someone else.

So easily and fastly... So G will become the cheapest heroine of all tellywood industry !Nothing to do with the G that I've fallen in love with !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

G had begun to suspect R because of the job matter and now about P..... She'll beleive that he's lied about the job and spend his entire days visiting P at the hospital! Can't beleive that she's beleived PC so easily.... Can't blame her after what she's gone through! But before presuming anything, she should talk to R !

Yes ! Why not ??!! When her trust is broken in pieces now , she'll go 2 the very person who proved himself unworthy of the trust bestowed upon him..R's like that..n honestly speaking , it has nothing got 2 do with believing PC , it's R , n whoever goes 2 the very person for clarification n confession of truth when he has proved that he's lying right ,left n centre ? U gotta b kidding me .😲
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Er...guys ,let's keep all our pity for the person who'll clearly need it more , 😉, who may b alone or worse , in very bad n evil company...😃 . Till then, how about a frank n honest discussion of today's epi ? We've not yet said any thing about it yet.

OK.... please go ahead !
Darine1980 thumbnail

Why not ? I thought the story is falling in love twice..😕😕😕😕😕

That was only available for R...... to fall for G. Can't stand it if it happens !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
So G will belive PC and will forget her own BIG mistake!!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 Honestly speaking , if I'd been in G's place n I'd simply known that P is admitted in the clinic , I'd have walked out of the marriage with R , throwing a divorce paper on his face . But, I expect nothing like that from G , she don't have that strength of character..
Darine1980 thumbnail

Absolutely loved the convo between Jh n R at the start of the epi, MIK was looking absurdly killer material, my BP raised, n his expressions ! Khantabulous ! Both me n my sis were ....well...couldn't take eyes of him, his looks n acting n dialog delivery......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

MIK IS THE BEST....
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

That was only available for R...... to fall for G. Can't stand it if it happens !

U r not serious dar ! For no one can b so unfair ! Only available for R ! Can't ever thought u'll say such a thing ! 😲 Not from U ! It's pure injustice ! It's like saying aloud , " R can do any thing , beat up his wife even or whatever...it's ok..."