Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai (Page 54)

sananth Newbie
sananth
sananth

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Sorry to say , but Rs trust will be shattered , because of the lie, imho.He began to trust and believe in love again, because of G, but her lie will break that trust again.I think.I just hope that he  will listen to G instead  getting furious.ConfusedConfusedConfused
 R won't b angry with G , * stamps feet * ,even he b angry for a while , he'll calm down very soon...n every thing'll b alright . N, the only thing that may arise out of this marriage possibility or shall I say the only outcome will b G's losing her job , Ram'll kick her out of his company n they'll b drowned in misery n poverty once again.

I think R will be angry with G, but will forgive her. He could never leave her, not for that at least.
And about G loosing her job, I am not of that sure either.
Ram is a nice person, he won't fire her. I hope not. I would like him to keep her as his PA, and from monday R will know that G's boss is in love with her, to see G leaving for work every morning will be a real torture for him.
CVs haven't give us a single scene of R jealous, it's now or never!
R green in jealousy will be a treat to watch.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

R won't b angry with G , * stamps feet * ,even he b angry for a while , he'll calm down very soon...n every thing'll b alright . N, the only thing that may arise out of this marriage possibility or shall I say the only outcome will b G's losing her job , Ram'll kick her out of his company n they'll b drowned in misery n poverty once again.
 I think R will be angry with G, but will forgive her. He could never leave her, not for that at least.
Ram is a nice person, he won't fire her. I hope not. I would like him to keep her as his PA, and from monday R will know that G's boss is in love with her, to see G leaving for work every morning will be a real torture for him.
 Totally agree with u , today I again saw the promo , with me sis by side , both watching it meticulously n hawk-like , we specially watched R's face again n again after he entered the room where Ram n G were present . well....I can't deny that after initial confusion he definitely looked angry ( the part where his face's shown from behind G's face...) n then his face when turned ....,so, yes , after a while he'll calm down..As for Ram, he really loves G n his love's true , n it may turn in 2 obsession , even a stalker...( Like in Darrr...SRK was ...) , so why'd he fire G if he turns stalker ? He'd like 2 keep her close , so that he can plot 2 get her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Hello again all you beautiful people!  Whre can i find the MAhasabgam Epi in good quality?  The on which i have is in not n synx.CryCryCry
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sananth

Hello people , it's raining cats n dogs outside all the day n still now , the sky is red n sinister like the eyes of a vampire . N, sorry that I left abruptly yesterday with out saying GB.
Hope the weather gets better where you live and may courage be with the unfortunate people, animals and plants  that are suffering due to yesterday's earthquake Cry
 Thank u so much for the courage , n sympathy . No college for me today , Dad's strict order , most of the time power of , in our locality poor cats n dogs r becoming victim of the rage of storm n a huge amount of poor people harmed , crops destroyed....Urghhhhh....Bad day .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@ Dar , @ San, yes , we want , we desire 2 see R green with jealousy , n it's now or never , if G continues 2 do the job in Ram's office in his close contact , with Ram's heart burning with love n passion , that should make R extremely jealous, other wise , he isn't in love with G or just trust her too much. 

sananthDarine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
 I so badly wanted 2 see , R drinking again in insecurity n jealousy , want 2 see that burn in him, his character is getting extremely predictable n on the verge of being boring lately , need some colors n other flavors..

sananthDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth] QUOTE] I think R will be angry with G, but will forgive her. He could never leave her, not for that at least.
 Totally agree with u , today I again saw the promo , with me sis by side , both watching it meticulously n hawk-like , we specially watched R's face again n again after he entered the room where Ram n G were present . well....I can't deny that after initial confusion he definitely looked angry ( the part where his face's shown from behind G's face...) n then his face when turned ....,so, yes , after a while he'll calm down..As for Ram, he really loves G n his love's true , n it may turn in 2 obsession , even a stalker...( Like in Darrr...SRK was ...) , so why'd he fire G if he turns stalker ? He'd like 2 keep her close , so that he can plot 2 get her.
EXACTLY MAC!

Edited by Darine1980 - 11 March 2011 at 2:28pm

sananth

sananth Newbie
sananth
sananth

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

@ Dar , @ San, yes , we want , we desire 2 see R green with jealousy , n it's now or never , if G continues 2 do the job in Ram's office in his close contact , with Ram's heart burning with love n passion , that should make R extremely jealous, other wise , he isn't in love with G or just trust her too much. 

We sure will get a jealous R or Ra, I think both will do full justice to the role. Wonder what is the next track, the serial seems to have a track a month, Pihu, PC, next ? Also wondering when R's dad and sis will come out of the closet?

OrientalDancer

Go to top