Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai (Page 39)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Hello Dar , I'm ok. Er....Dar , don't u think u r using my siggy for too long ? Which makes me seriously wonder whether u r doing it thinking if u change it , I may feel bad.... Awww, no Dary , nothing like that , in fact , it'll b cool if u change it now . i'm always for change...Cool

I'll think of it !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Abhay is totally evil, he wants to separate RG because of Rudra, plz explain this because I'm a bit confused there.
I think he's doing it to get revenge of R cause he's never be able to live a happy married life with his wife because of him. I don't think that his goal is to bring back R and P togeither... He thinks R reponsable of his failed marriage. BTW he should have punished her dear wife and not R Confused, cause P is the only responsable of ruining her life and Abhay's.
 No Dar , u r completely wrong there , R's equally responsible for wrecking havoc in P-A's married life , sorry , but that's only true, he never let them b alone n move forward with their married life , just like RR once did with RG. 

Underlined part. It was true at the beginning, but when he's got married to G, he has stopped everything. P and A have consummated their marriage, and everything would have been fine if P's got over his obsession for R... she has a big part of responsabilty ruining her marriage. R is not the one to be blamed here.
 Dar , by then , the damage was already done . When u hurt a sapling in it's bud , no fruit adding fertilisers 2 it later...He ruined directly n deliberately n purposefully the initial days ( the days which r most crucial in a marriage...) of A-P marital life . So, by the time , he'd left ,em alone , P'd lost all interest n seriousness that she'd earlier for her marriage work out.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Hello Dar , I'm ok. Er....Dar , don't u think u r using my siggy for too long ? Which makes me seriously wonder whether u r doing it thinking if u change it , I may feel bad.... Awww, no Dary , nothing like that , in fact , it'll b cool if u change it now . i'm always for change...Cool

I'll think of it !
 Do change , I won't mind in the slightest bit , I'm assuring u , I know u love me so much , but do change na....or I'll feel guilty..Embarrassed

Darine1980

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hmm vik played devas role. in it. the girl he loved died and came back as little girl. and told him she loved him in the past. while his parents got him married to another girl. I saw it her house last night.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

no it's that. iam just very cheerful today. and after talking so long with my bff sheetal. my view on shows have changed forever.
 Really ???? !!! Wow....er....Why my sis laughing ? * Shut up u lil sis , smacks her back..* Okie , excuse her Nic, now tell me is it for the better or the worse ? N, what exactly your current view on shows ?Confused
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

hmm vik played devas role. in it. the girl he loved died and came back as little girl. and told him she loved him in the past. while his parents got him married to another girl. I saw it her house last night.
 Oh ! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, very interesting . I feel like watching it NOW. What's the name ? N, don't u think now that it's lucky for Sangini 2 have him as Ram ? Such a talented n quality actor he is . 
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

According to the promo R will be super mad and I don't blame him, he has every right to be mad. Will R leave G? Will G lose her love forever?

R will be very angry....Any husband will tolerate ths even if G's goal wasn't to hurt him. He's trying his best to be a good husband, and all what he gets it's a wife who is pretending that she's not married. I am sure he'll drink again after this!
 No no no DarLOL , again completely wrong , nothing like that'll happen, R n G'll have a heart 2 heart talk n things'll get amicably resolved, R won't drink a single drop. Last day , Nic talked about some big fight between RG n u can see nothing like that happened. sO, stop imagining things that r never gonna happen...LOL

Do you want to bet? But you'll loose big time Mac !
 Place the money on the table n I'm on , I'm calling the cards , but u think twice before doing so. I never lost a single bet.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
anyway I can't find the name. but yes I have started to watch his shows. cause my friend sheetal told me to watch some of it. and iam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

Go to top