Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Fine Darine it is after a long time that I'm back hope today..................
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

My question why did Gauri lies to RR also who now understand her well she should have told the truth to RR as she was well aware about the situation and the problem going in their house but she prefered to put on her mangalsutra and sindoor while leaving home and rubbed it on her way.Though she was compelled and afraid of her hubby this is also call cheating.

Exactly.... If she's said the truth to RR, the later would have saved her from this tricky situation. But she wanted to do everything by her own.... she's to take responsability for it!
Don't know how she'll try to make understand R ..... ans I am sure she'll fail big time. R will never understand the fact that she's lied to him for a such important matter, and I can't blame him!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Fine Darine it is after a long time that I'm back hope today..................

Glad to have you here after so long ! Welcome back then !
Darine1980 thumbnail

I don't understand why Rudra's doing so instead of hearing the truth and how the situation created he's just getting angry.He will turn mad if he looses Gauri.

But it looks like more G will loose R not the opposite....🤔
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for taking so long to reply, my laptop just shut down just like that, I'm having some trouble with this thing. It's frustrating!!

-Ria- thumbnail

According to the promo R will be super mad and I don't blame him, he has every right to be mad. Will R leave G? Will G lose her love forever?

Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Sorry for taking so long to reply, my laptop just shut down just like that, I'm having some trouble with this thing. It's frustrating!!

It's ok honey, it happens 😉!
-Ria- thumbnail

How will G come out of this tricky situation? How will she convinced R that she did all that to saved KB's life? U know R's gussa, it will take a lot of effort to make R understand.

Darine1980 thumbnail

According to the promo R will be super mad and I don't blame him, he has every right to be mad. Will R leave G? Will G lose her love forever?

R will be very angry....Any husband will tolerate ths even if G's goal wasn't to hurt him.
He's trying his best to be a good husband, and all what he gets it's a wife who is pretending that she's not married. I am sure he'll drink again after this!
Darine1980 thumbnail

How will G come out of this tricky situation? How will she convinced R that she did all that to saved KB's life? U know R's gussa, it will take a lot of effort to make R understand.

She'll try her best but will never succeed to convince him, I am sure of that.
I think that he can't trust her anymore after that.