Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai (Page 13)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

so tomrrow some big fight might happen. and Monday... Big Drama along with marriage. great can't wait.



I think i will only watch the epi from 21th March.

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I must say today , R's confidence  made me both  irritated n laugh too. I mean, the sword is hanging above his neck, n PC is being kind ( really kind ) enough of letting him know of it beforehand...why not take it a lil more seriously ? Ur life's falling apart R , wake up dude 
Come on Mac, it's a natural reaction.... He thought someone want to make him a joke, you can't blame him for that...But when he gets the phone call, everything has changed, he's well aware that it becomes a serious matter !
 I think rather than chasing the caller , he should've told G straight away that he drives a auto, n also that he met P in the hospital, so that no body could take any advantage of such small facts n create misunderstandings between ,em.
 
I agree, I don't stand lies.... but the biggest lie is G's one which leads Ram and his family setting the marriage arrangements to get him married to G. What about that? And for P, he doesn't tell her cause it's not important for him I guess !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Something interesting today... Everybody has noticed that G was really tired, I guess she's pregnant !
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

We are both here Darine.
 
I thought both of you have left! Phew, you both are here  !
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

so tomrrow some big fight might happen. and Monday... Big Drama along with marriage. great can't wait.
 
I think you're right Nici... G will be hysterical thinking R is cheating her!
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63934

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

 Honestly speaking , if I'd been in G's place n I'd simply known that P is admitted in the clinic , I'd have walked out of the marriage with R , throwing a divorce paper on his face . But, I expect nothing like that from G , she don't have that strength of character..
 If P has been admitted in a nearby clinic, it's not R's fault, and it means nothing! And Mac, you'll find out that you can break such a big commitment so easily, you have to be sure that you're doing the right thing and for the good reasons!
 Well.....1st of all , I'd never let myself end up with a guy like Rudr, that's for sure , so no such situation should arise in my life.Big smileEmbarrassed
You never know Mac... Life is full of surprises, but I wish you the best !
 Thank u dar , but I at least perfectly know what I wish from my husband / lover ...So, I guess it won't happen with me.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63934

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I must say today , R's confidence  made me both  irritated n laugh too. I mean, the sword is hanging above his neck, n PC is being kind ( really kind ) enough of letting him know of it beforehand...why not take it a lil more seriously ? Ur life's falling apart R , wake up dude 
Come on Mac, it's a natural reaction.... He thought someone want to make him a joke, you can't blame him for that...But when he gets the phone call, everything has changed, he's well aware that it becomes a serious matter !
 I think rather than chasing the caller , he should've told G straight away that he drives a auto, n also that he met P in the hospital, so that no body could take any advantage of such small facts n create misunderstandings between ,em.
 I agree, I don't stand lies.... but the biggest lie is G's one which leads Ram and his family setting the marriage arrangements to get him married to G. What about that? And for P, he doesn't tell her cause it's not important for him I guess !
The same thing Dar ,the same thing here too..G didn't think that it may turn 2 some thing important , her part of the lie, from her perspective , it's just a simple white lie for her job ,which's doing no harm 2 any body ...How could she even have an idea that there's a marriage preparation going on ?
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63934

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Something interesting today... Everybody has noticed that G was really tired, I guess she's pregnant !
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Dar dar dar , if u r pregnant , u feel dizzy , like the ground's moving out of your feet, n u feel like throwing up n there's morning sickness....She wasn't tired , she was mentally agitated n very upset over R telling her  lies about the job thingy...her heart was in  a turmoil n it showed up in her face.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1946

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1946 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3099

lilindiangurl13 19 3099 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index