Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai - Page 60

Posted: 13 years ago
No He won't. R Loves G very much.
Even I've better idea of him, if he really accepts defeat so easily n let Ram have Gauri with out any challenge or creating hindrance , then I don't know this Rudr . Some times God put us 2 test how much we love some one n what length can we go for her/him. So is the case with Rudr, he just need 2 rise against the odds. 
But Ram loves G too. No way sorry but Gauri belongs to Rudra. and he will save her no matter What.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Thanks Mac.🤗 
 Mely , love u ,love u,love u . B strong , interesting things r coming , not bad things , remember MIK's tweet, " Next week, the story'll b really interesting." So, had it been very much negative , would he have been so enthusiastic about it...? 
Originally posted by Artemis678

But Ram loves G too. No way sorry but Gauri belongs to Rudra. and he will save her no matter What.
 Nici, I've a question for both of u , do u guys think Ram'll marry Gauri once he knows that G loves R ? After all, Ram truely loves G, n as a true lover , your happiness lies in the  happiness of your love . Pyar mein log Fanna ho jate hay , jaan dete hay, jaan lete nehi.😃
But .....!!!!!! ?????? What if Ram knows of G's feelings for R after marriage ? What'll happen then ? Will he let G go ? Or , will he not let go of his wife 2 her 1st husband ? Because G only belongs 2 R.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Way. 😡 Ram better Let G go to Rudra. 😭
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But .....!!!!!! ?????? What if Ram knows of G's feelings for R after marriage ? What'll happen then ? Will he let G go ? Or , will he not let go of his wife 2 her 1st husband ? Because G only belongs 2 R.

Btw this marriage would be only a farce, cause it cant be legal .If Ram is the  a nice guy as  you girls see him, then he should let her go, cause he never ever could get the love he deserves.But i assume he wont let G go so easily  and will turn in an obsessed kind of character.😕😕😕
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
But then Rudra??? what will happen to him?? if Ram doesn't let G go???
Originally posted by Artemis678

But then Rudra??? what will happen to him?? if Ram doesn't let G go???

He has to.And i i dont think G would stay by him.We only talk about R and Ram, but dont you think G will stay only silent there?If she is the mahaan person as she was potrayed then she has to talk and tell  the truth.
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago