Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raga 25th AT#-Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai - Page 34

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Poor Abhay  for loving such an instabil, selfobsessed person , he got pyscho himself.

Btw  Mac the twitterlink i posted, i doubt thats Binny, cause there is a person called did.shakti.😕😕😕
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah he did. the crazy doctor shouldn't have loved a girl like pihu. she is not fit to love anyone.
Darine1980 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Now I know better than 2 believe in this stupid articles . I took away all my interest from the otherwise very interesting PC track , when I read the so called reason behind it in the article , total crap, I thought that too, it's so not Abhay 2 try 2 bring R back 2 P, but just the opposite .

He wants to make R suffering snatching G from him .... So R will get to know how it hurts to see the one you love with someone else! 
Edited by Darine1980 - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
True. like he suffered cause pihu doesn't love A.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Me going girls now... feel sleepy today!

GN and TC girls !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Darine1980

Me going girls now... feel sleepy today!

GN and TC girls !

GN Habeebti, take care and sweet dreams.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She has just suggested the idea, which is really great on her behalf.
But why did she cry yesterday thinking that R still meets P?
I am sure if R often visit P to help her to recover, she'll feel insecure and couldn't handle it.

She was hurt simply because she was wondering why on earth R hid that from her ( I too...) ..N, nothing like the underlined part'll happen ever. I think u've forgotten that it was G who actually suggested it , she'd b perfectly alright with it . Insecurity is some thing that never happens with G , u can't make her feel that , she's too strong n confident for that 2 affect her . N, she's more eager 2 help P than R .🤣🤣🤣More possible is , G'll help P recover , R'll b suspicious that G has fallen for P n they r having an affair n will feel terribly insecure over it..😉
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

He wants to make R suffering snatching G from him .... So R will get to know how it hurts to see the one you love with someone else! 

N, R should go through it all , because he's the one responsible for what A'd 2 go through , it should come back 2 him , one way or other , my only concern is G , if she feels hurt I feel hurt , other wise , I think A's attitude is justified.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
awwwwww, u going Dary ðŸ˜­ ? Okie , TC n Gn n GB then , another endless , torturous weekend awaiting us , Damn it !😒
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Poor Abhay  for loving such an instabil, selfobsessed person , he got pyscho himself.
Btw  Mac the twitterlink i posted, i doubt thats Binny, cause there is a person called did.shakti.😕😕😕

Could that b Shakti herself ?😕😕😕😕😕