Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Darine1980

toe ek kaam kar, apna dimaag ka ilaj karwa le, tu pagal ho chuki hai....

What means the underlined phrase plz?

I think I should charge money from now on for translating things...🀣...just kidding , ....let's see......it simply means, " Go get serious mental treatment ." Bravo n hugs 2 R for saying such beautiful dialogs today n yesterday.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Beth can you tell me where I was speaking so neagtively?

Even this one sounds negative , as it so sounds like a reproach . πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I will the reason why I was begin negtive. iam tried of this track it's so dragging and long.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I think I should charge money from now on for translating things...🀣...just kidding , ....let's see......it simply means, " Go get serious mental treatment ." Bravo n hugs 2 R for saying such beautiful dialogs today n yesterday.

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
I think you should indeed πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

But if she has told the whole truth "I am helping my mom's boss for her son's marriage cause she's blind" R wouldn't have got angry, but would salute her kindness.
She's sinking in lies!-Underlined part- She's always afraid of R's reaction, looks like R is a monster and couldn't understand such things πŸ˜•

Even knowing nothing about the Ram-khichdi cooking up in the office even today , R insisted n told her 2 quit her job, so u can well imagine , how much careful, I mean, extra cautious she need 2 b while talking about office , n returning late home is such a sensitive subject after that's days show down by R , that her fear is absolutely justified.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Thank you for the translation girls πŸ‘πŸΌ

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Ok I will the reason why I was begin negtive. iam tried of this track it's so dragging and long.

But the PC track'll end on Monday itself, aren't u happy about that ? πŸ˜• B positive Nic. Whatever happens , we'll deal with it as we've friends 2 cope with any adverse situation.😳
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

But the PC track'll end on Monday itself, aren't u happy about that ? πŸ˜• B positive Nic. Whatever happens , we'll deal with it as we've friends 2 cope with any adverse situation.😳

She is not only talking about PC track.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

🀣
🀣
🀣
I think you should indeed πŸ˜ƒ

Okie , then my charge is 3 hugs per translation , done ?πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I'm still overwhelmed by R's monologue  last day last part , simply loved R in that part ( yes , u r reading it right , so no worries about your eyesights🀣 ) , actually, I loved R for some thing after a really long time , it amazes me myself...that once I was so very obsessed with R n MIK that it'd made my blood boil if any body said a single syllable against him. All used 2 call me R's lawyer , or Crazy R lover.