Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Artemis678

If Rudra thinks that nani wants to break them up he is wrong. it's not nani it's Creepy Abhay.

But nani gave R a bit of her mind today n how can we blame her ? Suffering n toiling hard all the time in this age for earning her own bread ..n she might b bitter but she'd always stood by RG after the Mahasangam episode, she accompanied them in the haveli 2 save RR n Kb , accompanied G in the police station 2 release R ...n though she was upset over G's selling the shop, she never tried 2 take away the money from her...
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Abhay is a loser good for nothing husband.

Looser, good for nothing, psycho.... the list is very long !
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah but it's Abhay? is it? sigh I hate this show.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I will never forgive G if she'll agree to marry Ram, NEVER ! It's unforgivable for me!

U r too harsh on G , dar , I've always noticed it , come on, b compassionate towards her , try 2 put yourself in her shoes before judging her , then only u'll understand how much she's going through right now , n u'll understand all that she's doing is not only right but perfect in this situation..
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

After yesterday's article, someone has posted a topic like she/he still thinks that it could be Nani....😕

Because he'd missed the article , simple ! I think some one should give him the link.😳
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

But nani gave R a bit of her mind today n how can we blame her ? Suffering n toiling hard all the time in this age for earning her own bread ..n she might b bitter but she'd always stood by RG after the Mahasangam episode, she accompanied them in the haveli 2 save RR n Kb , accompanied G in the police station 2 release R ...n though she was upset over G's selling the shop, she never tried 2 take away the money from her...

NO, no.... I disagree here Mac! Nani has stood by RG? Are you kidding!!

Nani is the one who has still taunted R for the job matter, treating him with no respect... she's accompanied G at the police station, but did you remember what she told her????? She said to G that she has married a goon... that's what you're calling to support someone in bad times?
About the shop, it's G's shop and she's the right too do whatever she wants with it... Nani has no right to tell her what she has to do....
SilverBell thumbnail
This Show should have a leap.
SilverBell thumbnail
Well said about Nani Darine. nani only cares about money.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

NO, no.... I disagree here Mac! Nani has stood by RG? Are you kidding!!

Nani is the one who has still taunted R for the job matter, treating him with no respect... she's accompanied G at the police station, but did you remember what she told her????? She said to G that she has married a goon... that's what you're calling to support someone in bad times?
About the shop, it's G's shop and she's the right too do whatever she wants with it... Nani has no right to tell her what she has to do....

G's shop ! Was G born with that shop ? It was their family shop n G just ran it , that's why they'd call it Gauri ki dukan . N, though she said that , we all know G was absolutely broken down that day as R was in jail n sorry 2 say ,Sunheri is that kind of soft woman who's of no help or use when u r going 2 the police station, u need some one mirchi n strong exactly like Nani 2 deal with those creepy cops . Honestly , she deserves much better than this , it's no age for her 2 earn bread for her family . N, as for insulting R , if saying the truth on your face is insulting ,then I've nothing more 2 say..
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

U r too harsh on G , dar , I've always noticed it , come on, b compassionate towards her , try 2 put yourself in her shoes before judging her , then only u'll understand how much she's going through right now , n u'll understand all that she's doing is not only right but perfect in this situation..

But its okay, if you are harsh on R???😕😕😕😕  That i noticed too, Mac.