Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hellloooo Mac, how are you???

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I'm absolutely sure after watching today's epi, that G'll happily agree 2 marry Ram in tomorrow's episode. Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Sorry to say that, then wil defianrtly loose the amount of respect that ida for her.🤢🤢🤢
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

PC has convinced G that R is lying to her about his job....

Abhay is such a clever n efficient fellah , i must say...Bring it on Abhay ....Brilliant brain n what chals , what plots...
Darine1980 thumbnail
Ahahahah! Don't want to play the spoilsport Mac.... but don't think she'll agree so easily!!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Hellloooo Mac, how are you???

I'm in FANTASTIC mood after watching today's episode n there r so many reasons that I don't know from where 2 start....Ram n G defo getting married n this time ,with full consent of G.😃😃😃😃😃😃

OrientalDancer thumbnail
I was one of Gs biggest fans, but the Cvs make her stupid day by day.🤢🤢🤢 
Darine1980 thumbnail

Abhay is such a clever n efficient fellah , i must say...Bring it on Abhay ....Brilliant brain n what chals , what plots...

Exacly... I like the way he has brought the matter; and convinced G not to ask her husband as she's lying too to him! What a brilliant plan I must say 😈!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Ahahahah! Don't want to play the spoilsport Mac.... but don't think she'll agree so easily!!!

U sure ? Well...well....Telling u, that's not gonna happen , G'll surely agree for marriage , I think, after what she saw n came 2 know in today's epi. At the end of the epi, I could actually feel n see the anger in her jaw lines n her mouth tout with determination . 
Darine1980 thumbnail

I'm in FANTASTIC mood after watching today's episode n there r so many reasons that I don't know from where 2 start....Ram n G defo getting married n this time ,with full consent of G.😃😃😃😃😃😃

Ok G misunderstands R but id doesn't mean that she'll get married to the firt person who will propose. I hope she's smarter than that, she shoulf firstly ask R about this matter!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Go G just that marry man ram and be happy.