India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Saxenas and their Sanskaars (Page 2)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
elle my sis i do not fully agree wid u bt at some point i do agree as no one is perfect in the world everyone can do mistakes whether its educated r not and as pooja dii said like the method of 2 woman,s in handling the situation i too love and pratigya can also do a mistake bt not like komal sorry to say bt they were right komal don,t do bhools she do a mistake and that also JAN BOOJ KE ya i agree in the tv case sax,s were wrong bt not in the emotions bt just in creating a scene they can respectly and wid love tell r understands to komal about their emotions bt no they just did a hungama that was wrong, u said pratigya send thakurs to jail so tell me do u think they were right r wrong so if they were wrong so they have to be punished and if she don,t do that u me and all will tell that she was wrong she did,nt did anything as in araushi case then i agree that sax,s r not so mahan they should also b punished for their wrong doings as for araushi and adarsh bt cv,s did,nt this so that,s wrong we all know that adarsh scolding to pratigya was not right whatever he did was wrong so if this q has been asked by sax,s to adarsh so what,s wrong in that a husband should support love care his wife in front of all in alone bt do just wrong things is not correct i want to ask what komal has sacrificed is it her language no her non veg agree bt not wid respect wid lots of tamasha she has only sacrifice one thing and that is her ASH O ARAM ya i do have sympathy and love towards komal bt more for pratz becoz itms very difficult for u to live in a family to whom u know hate u and wants u to scared just think about hat i love komal and kriya both bt sax,s r not fully wrong they r also right

Go to top