Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina still doesn't have a hang of Hindi??? (Page 5)

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

I think I understand hindi better than Kat...I think one time a jorno asked her something and she didn't understand and I did...I was like how can she not get that after being in the country for so long!

dont think its about how long you are there language comes easy to some ppl like you Angry & others have to struggle with it 

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Ohhh! And in that TMK interview, the interviewer was constantly speaking in Hindi and Akshay understood so he didn't say anything but Kat would be like, "Can you repeat that in English again?" "Why are you not speaking in English" LOL and Akshay translated for Katrina. And when Kat would reply back in English, I guess the interviewer was poor in English so Akshay had to translate for him too. It was hilarious. LOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 08 March 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashpomegranateMissIffiyIHeartDeepika..khoobsurat.petticoat

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Ohhh! And in that TMK interview, the interviewer was constantly speaking in Hindi and Akshay understood so he didn't say anything but Kat would be like, "Can you repeat that in English again?" "Why are you not speaking in English" LOL and Akshay translated for Katrina. And when Kat would reply back in English, I guess the interviewer was poor in English so Akshay had to translate for him too. It was hilarious. LOL

LOL really i wanna see that do u have link 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marauders

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

It was on Star News once, I saw it on TV. Not sure what was the show's name though. Sorry. Will try to look for it and paste the link. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissIffiy.khoobsurat.

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
It really amazes me tht after so many years in the industry she can't even spk one line in Hindi fluently ... When r u really planning to learn Hindi , Kat ? Or maybe she must be thinking when i m making loads without hindi then y botherLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
even i wonder how come she isnt fluent in hindi yet.? its been 8 yearss.Ermm  i took spanish for a semester and i got the hang of it, (and if i took it for 8 years i would have been fluentt) i dont really think it's that hard to learn a new language... but she barely talks in hindi so i guess that's why. for her to be fluent in hindi she needs to talk in  it most of the time.
Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepakrulz

btw, katrinas accent doesnt sound british, its more american/trying to sound kinda indian becase if u dont then u stand out like a sore thumb sorta thing.
i heard she went to school in the states or something?
Katrina82 Senior Member
Katrina82
Katrina82

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Here is part 1

part 2

Go to top