Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadz_YuNalover

🤣 duniya darra rahi hai 🤣

its so cute tho 🤣 🤣 wer is this pic frm? i knw karan is frm znkd

I know its soo KaJen types 🤣 KaJen connection☺️ and i love the  S H I T 🤣🤣🤣 Its soo them i lub this siggy😍
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Ya TMS i was crazzy abt AK ☺️ my first ever obsession 🤪 things i did fr them 🤣 🤣 🤣 i used to pass thru cats to watch them 😲 and wenever it wud repeat and i was around the tv 🤣 🤣 i had to switch to sony and watch 😍 nt much on net tho 🤔 wen i joined IF i started watching VMS 🤣 🤣 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
  The jen pic is from ZKJ😳 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Ya TMS i was crazzy abt AK ☺️ my first ever obsession 🤪 things i did fr them 🤣 🤣 🤣 i used to pass thru cats to watch them 😲 and wenever it wud repeat and i was around the tv 🤣 🤣 i had to switch to sony and watch 😍 nt much on net tho 🤔 wen i joined IF i started watching VMS 🤣 🤣 🤣

yeah u told me about cats 🤣🤣🤣 i liked them also bt to be fair i watched for angad 🤣🤣🤣 and i liked amit tandon also😳😳 🤣🤣🤣 oye hoye vms 🤣🤣 so their ur second favs na im sure u love them more than Kash and monaya 🤣🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
and scenes bt not like now 🤣 🤣 🤣 coz that tym i used to be busy nt neglecting anything🤣 🤣 🤣 nw i can leave the world for islu and yuna/Seha ☺️
sweet.melody thumbnail
babe I'm always up for sicko talks! 🤣🤣

and haan he had a little gift for her.. and we thought he would propose.. but then he gave a doll 🤣

I guess the CVs were going to have him propose.. but then probably Mayank decided he didn't want to stay in a show where he is barely shown and decided to leave.. so the CVs must have left the ring idea and got a doll

but sach main they could have made him propose to her.. and be like I have some work to finish in Chicago.. I will finish that and come back and be with you forever! .. then it would have been a happy ending and Mayank could leave and Drashti could stay :D
YuNa4ever thumbnail

and scenes bt not like now 🤣 🤣 🤣 coz that tym i used to be busy nt neglecting anything🤣 🤣 🤣 nw i can leave the world for islu and yuna/Seha ☺️

haila  i know 🤣🤣🤣 i know leaving stufff tell me about it 🤣🤣🤣 even srk we left 😍 🤣🤣 
YuNa4ever thumbnail
 Shilpzz this is the perfect place for sicko talks 🤣🤣🤣 
sweet.melody thumbnail
i have sicko talks all over the place Marz 🤣🤣 even in my own head 🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet.melody

i have sicko talks all over the place Marz 🤣🤣 even in my own head 🤣