Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 84
At last there is some realization
thx to arjun. reeally hope he can do sth
At first i felt bad for rimi's past.
but now she is jst showing her true color.
not less than brij

Part85
I really feel sad for her situation.
luved d way he rush to get her from temple.
seems like he is prepared for d wedding.
He isnt he saying anything. I really hope he has planned sth..

SoniRita thumbnail
wowwwwww so so romantic part hayeeee der paint scene hayeeeeeeeeeeeeee so so hotttt n now i think maaan finallly knws dat meet is his wifey only n rimi is not geet lets seee wat happpens
beforesunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know again m little early 😆but congrats on news threads 9 and 10 ...... 🥳 🥳🥳🥳

Nd thank you so much for all lovely parts 🤗🤗🤗......when cvs have lost track ..........all parts were so fantastic nd why i feel like after getting into teaching profession ur  writing skill has become so fantastic  that m out of words to praise 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 

part 66 to part 70:  

when i read part 65 i knew maan is taking her to their flat where he din let enter fake geet ........

all parts were so cute and kind emotional to see maneet back but maan still not knowing the girl is geet ............but beautiful his heart knows its geet....

it was so cute part with all little memories .... well brain cums before heart but soul is what operates all .......nd maan-geet have soul to soul connection .....nd maan's soul knows its geet ❤️❤️❤️ ......

she moved close to him make him lose himself totally & took the shirt from his hand - main yeh pehen longi.. so cute

just loved everytime when maan's heart proved his brain wrong   ........❤️❤️❤️❤️

geet going back to sleep next to maan part was cute ......she knows her right ........😳

i so want geet to know how did maan get those scars on his chest  ......😒

beforesunrise thumbnail

part 71 to part 78:  

i just loved the part  71  and 72  it was very cute when maan picked all chocolates stuffs for geet .....nd when  geet automatically reached to maan's pocket for keys ......

nd even after rimi asked maan thousands time he din eat with her  .......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

well when in part 73 maan ordered geet to leave i knew geet wont because 1 day before he had told her not to leave him ever even if he tell her to leave him ...........😊

u know the plot u have taken is very beautifully and awesum  .....👏👏👏👏👏👏 

part 74  : mhashivratri ka update aaj padha ..................LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was an hour before spirit began to return to her numbed brain. She realized he had lowered the forbidden barrier to her.. to meet.. that too knowing her only for a month, no that's not possible..or is it that he really loved meet..the hidden Geet. Because he had not opened to even Geet until Pari kissed him for the first time. So he did relate to her. He needed her more than he needed anything else. she needed him more than anything else. they needed each other. they completed eachother. She had to see him, before he did something to himself. She grabbed her purse & phone opened the door.

He stood there angry & furious

She sighed in relief - aap teehk ho na

maan - tum gayee nahi?
Wat was he asking he thought.. he just came running back to make sure she didn't leave but ..now oh god
Geet - nahi, main kanhi nahi jaa rahi, yeh mera ghar hain
he slammed the door behind & with a devilish smile asked her - u came into my life with a reason
she swallowed hard - yes, I came to be urs. 
He held her hand twisted behind - so ur mine
she didn't know wat else to say to make him believe that she was here only for him. She couldn't think of a perfect word that could meet his angry right now, she couldn't lie looking into his eyes -I fell in love with u ever since I saw u. 
he laughed aloud & shook his head in amazement - u expect me to believe that. My ego isn't that big that I will fall for that line. Don't tell that u were ready to stoop to any level to be mine. 
Geet - I want to be with u for me. 
He sighed shaking his head - do u know wat u are asking?
She shivered & her lashes drooped to veil her eyes - I know

amazing .......just awesum  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

See very innocently said - so u do f*** me

she meant i love you correct  ???? i remember that f u part  ........it was one of my fav funniest part 👏👏👏👏👏

part 75  - part 77  : by telling geet to strip did maan try to scare geet but i loved geet's boldness nd dare .........😳😳😳😳😳😳

part 78 :  brij sent a prostitute as geet ........................ i wish i can hit him liek maan ....nd that girl😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡

if maan spends a whole day with fake geet his brain will also accept she is not real geet  😡

Edited by anu_luv_maan - 13 years ago
beforesunrise thumbnail

part 79 to part 82:

part 79  :  again a most beautiful nd romantic update it feels so nice to see maan happy nd delighted again  ...........

temple part  was so touchy nd maan gifting geet anklet reminded me of 16 year old maan nd  11 year old geet seriously it was again an aweusm update ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

part 80 – part 82 :

i felt so bad for rano  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭......  nd rimi  big time nautanki .........😡

part 82 : aah maan puri baat toh sun leta ..........her just one statement hurt  so much

maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WHERE R UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE