Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

WHY are there continuous GUESSING!!! (Page 2)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
well i m good that this track is been shown! we get to see more KK -suhana interactions! Big smile

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

KK stills loves his wife and loves his daughters even more.. So KK remarriage track show only to show suhana the depth of his father's love and the bonding between sisiters and father

ArmaanShergil Goldie
ArmaanShergil
ArmaanShergil

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
seeing ur post i thought u are talking about matchmaking of jai and ragini i was soooooo happyCryCry
okay cmg to the point ,i m totally agree with u & anywayz there is also a need to  stop the random conclusions abt jai-ra ApproveApprove

Edited by ArmaanShergil - 08 March 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crysindGurpreetD

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Aha.. thanks dear... this was a beautifully put out post..n i loved ur interpretations of the track..!! I really respect KK's love for his wife despite of her demise...sometimes dey say.. love is forever.. n this is what SGP is showing us.. that even if ur partner is gone.. if ur love is true.. it SUSTAINs....!! Heart

@Rubal.. erm..i cant imagine ppl suggesting that KK mite marry RB... i mean after reading TB article about Deepak-Sanju track...how can ppl even think of such a thing.... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crysind

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Hello everyone......I have been very patient watching this forum get bombarded with post after post about .....

who will KK marry? 

PLEASE GUYS STOP.

Its really irritating, because KK isn't getting married because he still loves Vidhisha.

If you know SGP well, then you should know that this track has been implemented to

• Show viewers a good look into old age loneliness
  • Show Suhana's understanding of poeple's lives/feelings and understand that what seems at 1st sight, isn't what actually going on.
  • Its to bring Suhana-Sanju closer to their father, as they become aware of this personal feelings.
  • Its there show how some can love someone so deeply that even after their demise, they will continue love them and live without them becuase no one replace a soulmate.
  • This is a learning curve in Suhana life, after this track she will become more beautiful than she already is.Big smile
OBS/SGP have shown a relevant issue which is happening in our society and they are showing it well. We all need to learn from it and move on.

@Mj..like minds think alike...you have written all that which  was also my view....just loved..thank you...
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

<font color="#FF00FF">Sheemu ko itna Gussa Kyun aata hain ?????? LOL Thanks 4 the post Sheemu , Much needed it..... Is it a Boomerang ???? or what keep coming back ????Approve</font>

Netri, I am not right? Do you enjoy seeing the same thing over and over again?

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aha.. thanks dear... this was a beautifully put out post..n i loved ur interpretations of the track..!! I really respect KK's love for his wife despite of her demise...sometimes dey say.. love is forever.. n this is what SGP is showing us.. that even if ur partner is gone.. if ur love is true.. it SUSTAINs....!! Heart

@Rubal.. erm..i cant imagine ppl suggesting that KK mite marry RB... i mean after reading TB article about Deepak-Sanju track...how can ppl even think of such a thing.... ROFL

I know! How sick to even think about it! Anyways thankyou for your kind words.

Armu4eva

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

<font color="#006600">Ah! finally...Ermm tired actually discussing about the same thing...Disapprove Thanks Sheemudi...</font>

You're welcome dear, I really felt that its much needed too!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index