Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
[Members Only] [No Copy]

Happy Womens Day everyone! Sorry if I'm late, it's my Birthday today so I have been getting many phone calls.

At the Sari Store

Two ladies, a devrani and jetani looking for saris and Pashu is helping them out. They both seem to be very good friends and love each other a lot.  While the are lookng Pashu daydreams about Toasty and Malti. He can visualize them behaving like those two women. It makes him very happy. Tej notices this and asks Pashu what hes thinking about. He says he's thinking about the impossible. He gives Tej a sari and says give it to Toasty. I think it will look nice on her. ( I think it was the sari that he dreamt Malti picked out for her). Tej is like all of a sudden you want to give her a sari. Pashu says never mind that, just do what you are told. Toasty does so much for us, can't she at least get a sari in return. Tej agree. He tells Tej to leave.

At Maltis House

Malti is filling the tiffins. Her mom is on the phone and tells the nurse that Malti has just left and she will reach the centre in 15 mins. Malti asks her mom why she lied. She says they would have gotten mad, when you get there jsut tell them you got stuck in traffic. Okay now hurry and leave. Malti says let me fill them first or should I just give them empty ones. She says its so much stress, I do everything myself and I have to hear so much from you.I had less stress there.  He mom asks where. Malti says where else mom. At my in-laws place. Malti mom is mad. Malti says I use to do the same amount of work there but there was less stress. You always said to me mom, that I should live like a Queen. But look at me now, what kind of life am I living. At least I use to be a queen in my own house before, now I'm not even that. 

Then maltis mom puts on fake tears. D'ohWacko. Malti tries to console. Matlis mom says you can rant at me too. Matli tells her to stop crying. Her mom says what should I do. My daugther also thinks I ruined her life. Malti says omg mom, I was just venting out. You are my mom, who else can I went to. Stop crying now and she gives her a hug.

At Rajans House

Rajans mom asks why they all came. She says there is nothing to talk about. Toastys dad says please don't talk like this. Its about the kids futures. Rajans mom says when you slapped my son, you should have thought about that. ( I'm sorry but I just have to make this comment. This ladies hair style was so ugly today. It looked like she had a beehive on her head. Dead).   Toastys mom says look I understand what happened wasn't right, but how is that Nikkis fault. Rajans mom says it was her friend and your daugther's brother in law right. Why did he have to get involved.  Toastys Dad says I understand but at the moment everything was quite heated. But still I will ask for forgiveness from him.  Rajans says that guy embarassed me in front of so many people. What's the point of aplologzing. (crybaby, mommas boy) Rajans mom says all this asking for forgiveness business is over now. This marriage is broken. Nikkis mom begs for forgiveness. ( did anyone notices shes the same mom on Chajje Chajje. and her role is like the same, crying over her daughters failed marriage). Rajan moms begs for them to leave them alone. Nikki runs to Rajan and asks for his forgiveness. She says she will do whatever he says ( this girl needs a backbone). Rajan ignores her.

There is a knock on the door. It's Ved. Everyone asks what's he doing there. Ved says he has come to ask for forgiveness for his family. Rajans mom says we don't need your forgiveness. She tells him to leave right away. Ved says I will leave, just let me say what I came to say. Rajans says there is still something left to say. Ved says its not a big thing. It's very small things. He says he is a Brammachari (i'm guessing very religious, abstinent form girls etc).  He says I try to stay away from girls as much as I can. Rajans mom is laughing. ( stupid cow). He says also cause of some personal reason, I am also very mad at women too. But even still, I have never disrespected a women due to these reasons. I have always respected them and I always will. He says brother, Nikki is a really good girl. You should respect her and her values. He says if your wife, or girlfriend does something that hurts you, you should tell her in private and that too in a loving manner.  You shouldn't yell at her like that in front of so many people. Rajan mom says, okay is your lecture finished, now leave. Ved says that her anger is valid, and he will leave but before he leaves he asks for one thing, all that anger she has give it to him. His brother gave Rajan one slap, she can give him 4 but just give all this anger to him. Because this anger is creating so many problems for everyone. These two will break their hearts and you will lose out on a good daughter in law. He says that's all he wanted to say. Before he leaves he wants to ask for forgiveness one last time for that day.  He leaves. All are sad.

At the Centre

Toasty asks the Pharmacist to hurry up with the medicines. Malti comes and asks the Pharmacist to do the same thing for Toasty. The Pharmacist says she will try but there is only so much she can do. Malti says I can't do anything for you either, except give you company. Would you like to go to the garden.  They sit on a bench and Malti asks her if she wants anything to eat. Toasty says no. Malti says, first you call me didi and now you are doing formality as well. She says no we are both eating grapes. Toasty thanks her.  Toasty says can I ask you one question. Everyday you make food for so many people. Don't you get bored. Malti says I'm use to it now. Toasty says but still, to make all the food, fill it and then bring all the tiffins back, that's a lot of work. There must be someone who can help you at home. Malti says no one. Toasty says there must be at least on man in your house who can do the deliveries. Malti looks sad and hold on to her mangalsutre,  Toasty says, omg what am I asking, you are married and your husband must be busy with his own work. Malti says yes.Toasty asks what her husband does. Malti says, lets just leave this topic and talk about something else.  Your earrings are nice. Toasty says, I asked something that I shouldn't have right. She apologizes.  Malti says its okay. She asks what Toastys husband does. She says love. Maltis says love? Toasty says if he could, he would leave everything jsut to be with me 24/7. LOL. Malti says wow you are very lucky. It comes across on your face too. All women want that. That there husband  loves them so much and is with them all the time. Toasty agrees but says it should be controlled. Her dad always says things should exceed their need. It is very important to be practical. Malti says, I wish I understood this before. Toasty is confused and Malti says its nothing. The the nurse comes and says her medicines are ready. Toasty leaves and thanks Malti for the company. Malti is in deep thought.

At the Chaturvedi House

Prachin opens up a letter. It says that he failed a class again. Prachin is upset and tells his plant he is finished. He tells the plant that if Pashu finds out he will slap him silly and Toasty wll never hear the end of it. He tries to rip the letter but he can't. He says these school people are always doing so much charity, would it hurt them to help their own students too and give them a passing grade. Pashu and Ved enter. They are calling Toasty for tea. Prachin is scared. Prachin hides the letter. Ved asks why he is sitting like that. Prachin says its because he's so happy to see them. Pashu says its been so many years and this is the first time he's been so happy to see them. Prachin says no today he is even more happy. Pashu says it doesn't look like it. Prachin tries to smile bigger and says now does it. Pashu says but why is he so happy. Prachin says  well if he doesn't want him to be so happy he will take it all back. He runs off. Pashu says wasn't Prachin behaving so weirdly. Ved says I agree. Pashu says he's hiding something. Ved says just leave it, he might have gotten a new plant. Pashu says what's there to hide. We always see golo, paapu now we will see tilu. I think its something else.

In Tej and Tanyas Room

Toasty says she is really mad at Ved. Why did he have to go to Rajans house and say sorry. Tej says he would have been mad too, but this was about Nikita and her familys honour. Ved did the right thing. Tej says he would have done the samething. Also Nikkis marriage is saved because of him. Toasty says that's true, Ved is such a good guy. He is so clean hearted. I think any girl that will be with him will be very lucky and happy. Tej says what's with all the sweet talk. Toasty says well due to Pashu you gave me such a nice sari. Thanks. Pashu bhai cares about everyone so much. Didi is like that too. Tej says Didi? I've been to your house so many times before marraige, I didn't see any older sister. Or is it my father in law who I thought was so innocent had another kid from another woman. Toasty says you can't talk about my dad like that and gets mad. Tej starts laughing and says he was just joking. Okay so who is this didi. Toasty says its the centre lady. Tej says oh her. So that means your dad has no hand in this. Toasty gets mad. But she says she helped me again today. Isn't it weird to just meet someone and it feels like they are so close to you. It feels like that with her, she is very sweet. Tej says omg, I work hard all day and I want to come one and have my wife say loving things about only me and all you do it talk about didi. Why didn't you bring her home. Toasty says you know what she said today. Tej says not her again I dont want to her it. Just go to her. LOL. Toasty says she told me to love your hubby a lot. Tej gets happy. Toasty says but you don;t want to hear it. Tej says no no, in fact I think we should listen to our elders. Toasty laughs and says okay fine. Tej is so happy, he jumps on the bed and hurts his backLOL. Tej says this is why you should listen to them right away and not think so much. Does that centre have a back medicine. 

Next Day

Prachin is talking to his plant. Wondering if he should tell everyone about his failing grade. He says he doesn't mind getting beaten up from Pashu but he doesn't want Toasty to get into trouble. He says it will hurt her so much. Toasty is behind and says Prachin. Prachin is shocked.

Precap

Dadaji comes in and says look what happened to his legs from the medicine. They all head to the centre and the doctor says its an allergic reaction. She pulls Toasty to the side. Malti is there and Dadaji sees her.

Comments:

It seems like Malti and Pashu had a misunderstanding.Malti had unrealistic expectations about how much her husband should love her. Pashu put too much on Malti shoulders thinking she would be the great bahu who will fix everything right away. But what I still don't get is why is Chedis sister against them? Also if Malti regrets it so much why doesn't she just stand up for herself and forget about her mom. Deep down, she even knows her mom ruined everything.

Also thanks for all the comments and love for the updates!

Edited by scinerd - 08 March 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821shyamu2002webkapsuecdambisnamchiBsanksarahjcbaliebaas-tvniki_pnajaygandhisexyindiangeetaawahiNAIKERnirleppannucoralnymph9LoveMishalspring567sunitaakumargiguseraasaxena3harish_kencloudzMefromNJibmeem275ameetasingh4FAMStvfrnds001tasha80shrutireddygr8-Preetz-maan-and-geetMiMi_19bbbcccspringspunjabi#1angelic8219gardescoolkitty_23anna44prnczanjani-paglinivedithashamilkinara17bsingapury

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 8 Update" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernacda

Goldie

prernacda

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
that is what my hubby said
crying mom about daughters marriage, she has got it down pat, must be doing double duty acting in same role....:)
but pls. dont get rid of your daughter to just anyone just to complete your "kartavya"
biggest mistake to still try to get her married to rajan, when will they wake up and smell the coffee....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks you for the fab update :)

And a very Happy Birthday to you Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

springs

IF-Dazzler

springs

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

Many happy returns of the day to you!

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
thank you for this update...

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..

if u have a emotional blackmailing mother...u cant help it...poor malti

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Happy Women's Day to you too! And, more importantly, hope you had a great Birthday. All the best on your special day.

RashmiSandeep

RashmiSandeep

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Many More Happy returns Of The Day Goldie

May God Bless you with all happiness and healyh Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.