India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff - tera mera milna

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Chapter 1

It was the day of Project Milap. The day when indo-pak will give their people back. It had been successful. But one man had been against this always one man. A man called Raghav. He hated the enemies. Suddenly a girl comes to the indian border with her pallu on. She was pleased to be back on to the land of her hometown. It was none other than Gopi.

Gopi had been living with her mami and mama and rashi. One day Gopi have been dragged to the enemies land and put to jail. It had almost been 5 years she had been missing.

Mami welcomed her in open arms and gopi finally receives a motherly love after a long time.

They switch the television on and the headline says: raghav the man behind the enmity between indo-pak has finally been arrested by the CID with his gang and is taken to jail for 20 years.

Mami was happy. Finally the evil was getting finished and the good been winning. She prayed always and always been heard. But this time a form of marriage came in their house for Gopi. She was happy for sure.

Gopi in the room of rashi was upset for the fact that she just came back after a long time and now she goes again. Rashi pacified her and she agreed.

Gopi had so many scars on her body, her face and arms. Rashi took her to the hospital and got her plastic surgery done and got rid of the marks of her body. She had to stay for a week for the skin to heal so Rashi stayed with her.

She taught Gopi everything, everything about the world and a bit of reading and writing. Gopi could read and write a bit but not that much she struggled. After all she went through loads of trauma.

It was the last day of Gopi getting her plaster off. Her body scars been healed. All was left was her face. Doctors began to take the plaster off. And then finally it comes off. Mami, Rashi, Dhawaal and Mama saw her and got excited. Now she looked like rashi sister, not her cousin.

Slowly, slowly she opens her eyes and sees everyone. Doctors, their clients, nurses, reporters etc was there as they had to take an interview as she was the only one who got saved from Raghav traps. The rest 14 villagers got killed including his son. He blamed the whole colony for the murder. Gopi confidently spoke all the answers the govt needed and all the people out there.

One famous business tycoon and his uncle, father and brother was watching the news in the office in the meeting with the client. The camera shot up in Jigar face as he was handling her case. His brother was impressed and was happy. He was improving.

Aehem modi the business owner tycoon looked at the girl Gopi confidently and was at peace she was safe. Chirag and parag was looking at him smiling as the marriage still had to be said yea from him and her. He still did not know.

Ps- will gopi ahem come face to face - find out more tomorrow right now enjoy . :D

Edited by ayesha_78 - 22 May 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElizaKawamadhu_sridhar-AmalAziz-

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Ayesha thanks please dont stop to update this everyday. hats of to your ideas. keep it up
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Thank u
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ayesha how come you have ideas in your mind
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Well whenever am doing psychology or politics in college my brains gets full of ideas what to write that's how :)
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
oh i see thats good
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Chirag and parag was looking at him smiling as the marriage still had to be said yea from him and her. He still did not know.

Ps- will gopi ahem come face to face - find out more tomorrow right now enjoy . :D

Chapter 2

Aehem was still in a thinking mode. The meeting had finished. On the other hand, the interview of gopi had finished, now she had security guards with her, in one second she had become so famous for one miricle she done, her singing in the temple, lots of offers had come to her for singing the aarti in playback singing, and she accepted them just the sake of mami. Her voice was calm, smooth and was like a baby talking.

Gopi was away to the palour to get a hair cut. She got high lairs with trimmed at the bottom, blone highlights, shaped her eyebrows, and got her nose done. She was exactly like a model and a different woman.

She got her 5 lakh cheque, her 1st earning. She gave it to mama and mami but they refused and said, : why don't we all move out of the shanty town and get ourselves a new apartment, this place is horrible.

Gopi agreed, she got a house a bungalow. Just 30 minutes away from modi house. She shifted over with her family.

A phone call comes from the modi house and says: there's a pooja tomorrow at the temple will u and ur family be there and especially gopi? I want my son to meet her before we accept the marriage. I want them comfortable.

It was night time. Gopi and rashi was restless, they couldn't go to sleep on the comfy bed. They weren't used to it. They were used to manja ( u knw wat I mean those sofa type but there not sofas there made of wooden strings).
They finally slept for 3 hours.

They managed to wake up in the morning. They woke up and went to the temple and did aarti.

After a hour they started making food. Breakfast for everyone. Rashi had cooked it.

It was delicious. Rashi was learning everything. She learnt it all and was comfortable. Today she was happy as she was gnna see her jiju today.

Rashi and Gopi left for temple. It was the day when you worship the snakes naag paanchni( someone correct me here naag what ) gopi started to sing in her beautiful voice ( hai gopal krishna ). It was packed up.

Everyone was there to listen to her. They became fond of her. Finally the modis came and saw urmi and jitu and dhawal standing there with the crowd. They all heard the voice and thought who it was.

Everyone went upstairs and behind them was Aehem Modi And Jigar Modi walking up like models. They come up and aehem sees his in law and takes their blessings.

Who is singing this in a beautiful voice? Says aehem

Urmi : aehem dikra tumhari honay wali biwi.

Aehem has a smile on his face. 1st time everyone notices him smiling.

Will they meet - read on
HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
amazing ayesha please continue. dont mind if i say something. please finish this ff first then start other because you are making it difficult for yourself as which one to update first. thanks

Go to top