Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Weel i do agree with most of ur points Neetu.

I have always been against the reservations in any institutions..it does make the society feel that the particular section is week but i feel if the women do get the reservation, they shud make use of it to establish themselves and then aim to get more seats...but i dont think so dast happening
And the fact about older women...well i feel they have always been the prick. there have been a few articles about the prostitues agencies which have been run by WOMEN...who force other women into this act...i think its DISGUSTING for a woman to do that...i mean without even thinking about what may go thorugh the  other girls.
And wen it comes to supporting, most of the elderly women prefer to support men so tha they dont get vulnerable in society...and they are always out to go against anyone who does not follow the so-called rules of society. like how u mentioned abt the pregnancy thing...its painful to hear abt such things.

But u cant blame the victims...they cant really come out because people arond them..women around them are not supporting them.

Snehal