Why Indian Women Complain of Inequality? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

I think its the social thinking and the situations they face...

I predict that at the rate this world is going, in a few decades, men will be complaining about inequality and injustice against them in society. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by old-black-joe

I know that you're the best 😳

You both make me want to gag.

your comments are so cute πŸ˜† but no pinky baby, that's not the reason.. these women are REALLY dumb. πŸ˜›
i guess this comment is quite true......women like being staying dumb nd then complain..
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I predict that at the rate this world is going, in a few decades, men will be complaining about inequality and injustice against them in society. πŸ˜†
that doesnt likely to happen.but may be at that the rate of complaining by women will reach sky high for sureπŸ˜†
Err, well - firstly, if women are fans of Bollywood men rather than women - it only supports their sexuality, hence the Punjabi and Baniya women dun complain about such women's fertility - they are certified straight! πŸ‘πŸΌ

And well, I do partially agree with you. Whatever improvement is there in a woman's condition - it is because of her own conviction and whatever remains still is indeed because of the fact she is a deep-rooted one, and most dun really voice their opinion like you do.

There are several dimensions to a same issue. I take up on it differently, and you do it differently too. Likewise, women in India experience both inequality and equality - it is entirely her own choice! 
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

exactly! intermarket analysis. when the dollar goes up, gold goes down, and when the dollar goes down, gold goes up πŸ˜›

You both make me want to gag.

did we ask you, wajnubee? πŸ˜›

did we ask you, wajnubee? πŸ˜›

Nope, but I answered anyway!

Nope, but I answered anyway!

why, may I ask? πŸ˜†