Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

8th march

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
For all those who missed todays epi.

The scene starts from avi is sitting outside the haweli above his scorpio in a bad mood,arpi came there wearing a pink sari got into the car presses the horn ,Avi got shocked jumps down and look behind saws arpi sitting there smiling,he goes to the window arpi asks him dat his huby had promised her dat he will take her outside she is not able to find him did he watched him.Avi smiles and says just say what u want i can do any thing for u,arpi also says dat i can also do anything for u can die even.Avi entering in says why u say about giving away ur life talk about to be together i want to be old wid u and want to be the strenth of that old bones and at that time we will remember these sweet days,he drove the jeep.
Next scene starts at the colourfull mela(i just love dat).Avita walking hand in hand first avi tell to take ice cream but arpi refuses asks to take something else(how could she).suddenly arpi watches sum mangalsutra at one stall and stops there remembers bj words at marraige that where is ur mangal sutra and she said dat had lost somewhere, avi comes back and asks her what happened telling nothing they moved further,then they had some chana(gram),avi tells dat i will show u something he throws one chana up trys to catch it from mouth but he could not then arpi throws one and done it avi says 'arre wah'.Avi buyed arpi some bangles.Then at the balloon shooting first avi shoots the balloon and then makes arpi shoot one.they eat panipuri and makes each other eat.Avi watches the stall of soap air bubbles(oops dont know the name of dat) and buys few distributed it to small boys who surrounded arpi and starts blowing dat even avi was blowing one arpi got very happy touches one of them bubble she tries to blow it but bubbles doesnt blowed watching dis avita laughed.Then avi purchased a bunch of balloon and asks arpi to leave them in the air arpi leaves that and avi says raising his hand up like d balloon free urself from all d tensions and probs,avi tells sometimes i also talks skillfuly arpi downs her head in a yes.Then they got into the mandir avi thanked God to give such a life partner&arpi asks to take care of he hubby after her death they take a round in mandir,then they return back.
Break
Avita got into d haweli bj stops dem and asks dat where they had gone its nice to go outside to enjoy(oh realy) but atleast u should tell me,den she asks them to come to see the preparation of pagphera.Ammaji,bj,arpi,avi were all there avi holding at necklace set in hand bj asks avi that what he thinks he says he dont know all des do what u want,arpi standing and thinking now it is d last time wid her family,ammaji looks at arpi asks her what happened she goes to her and says she just thinking dat how lucky that she get such she got such a wonderful family and praises every(i just started watching match so few words missed)at last she said dat she got avi like huby dat all girls dream off he has always supported her and never left her alone(oh ma sumtimes she just speaks too much)Avi was looking at her sweetly.Arpi was standing leaning at her window thinking of past happy days,avi comes dere put his on her arms she wipes her tears and turns avi says dat today day was nice na arpi say yes, avi says be happy like this it makes me feel nice&just as the day todays night should also paas well (wooooo).Avi says dat Today when he got to ammaji she was asking him for the special gift now i also think dat a small one should come(ek nanha munna baal gopal ee haweli mein aana chaiye).And now i want to forget all d tensions and probs and be together and from todays night ur all time is mine and tried to lean on arpi,but arpi says dat night had not come yet she had to finish some works till then and moves.
Break
avi says 'Arpita' and arpi stops,avi turns arpi towards him and tell that he dont know how to say dat he is very lucky to got u as wife and wants her to be wid in all biths,and asks her dat she will be wid him naa arpi smiles and avi departs.Arpi sits down and touches d ground were avi was standing and then touches her head and tell that she is lucky to have him as his hubby and in all her births she will get him only as his hubby,but in this birth she can be wid him till here only as she is not left good for him now and she cant face avi wid this stigma.
Epi end
hope u all liked it
sorry if made any mistake or left anything.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevischistaSidda8smile.sara

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Cutie,
Thanks for the summary of today's episode. I haven't watched GKD since two fridays before and I'm thinking that I might watch today's episode. Avi is being a sweet heart but his heart is going to break because of Arpi's decision. I hope he is the one to save her and confronts her about everything. But maybe Rv will try to stop Arpi because he is the only aware that Arpi is going to die. He won't let Arpi die so quickly without having Avi suffer. But I'll hate to see him save Arpi rather than Avi. Hopefully, this track ends very soon so that we don't need to wait so long for the grand realization of Rv-Arpi deal.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Cuty16

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot  cuty  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Cutie,
Thanks for the summary of today's episode. I haven't watched GKD since two fridays before and I'm thinking that I might watch today's episode. Avi is being a sweet heart but his heart is going to break because of Arpi's decision. I hope he is the one to save her and confronts her about everything. But maybe Rv will try to stop Arpi because he is the only aware that Arpi is going to die. He won't let Arpi die so quickly without having Avi suffer. But I'll hate to see him save Arpi rather than Avi. Hopefully, this track ends very soon so that we don't need to wait so long for the grand realization of Rv-Arpi deal.
. I also think d same dear and do not watching gkd from 2-3 weeks but yesterday i watched at sbs about d mela scene just b'coz of dat i had seen it to avita together.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index