Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Niki very nice Post.. I totally agree with you.. I know Sony played a dirty game.. Yes I am also feeling bad for Sushant and also for Shampa.. But does that stop us from partying?? We have many reasons to celebrate..
Some Reasons according to me:
1. SUSHANT HAS MADE ALL HIS FANS VERY PROUD WITH ALL HIS PERFORMANCES.. HE HAS GIVEN HIS BEST IN ALL THE PERFORMANCES.. THAT MATTERS MOST.. HE LOVES ALL OF US AND HE DID NOT DISAPPOINT US AT ALL NOT EVEN IN EPISODE..  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

2. He won Most Consistent Performer which as Niki said is like Critic Award.. ⭐️

3. Sushant Confirmed his love for Ankita and they both agreed on the same platform. 😳

4. He stayed till the end even with so many negative rumours spreading around.. He maintained his calm and concentrated on his performances 👏

5. He was loved and appreciated by the Judges especially Madhuri.. She hugged him 4 times 😳

So what he did not win the title.. For me he is already a winner.. Though I will feel bad for Shampa.. But I am sure she will be successful in life.. She is a very talented and hard working Choreographer..

Guys if you remember Sushant said in the beginning that he had scored low in school because of Madhuri and now he has come to get all that marks back.. 😆 Sushant ne chun chun ke marks liya from all the judges.. He has set a record in JDJ which is very difficult to break in the near future.. He set the standards so high..

If Madhuri is the Judge in the next season I am sure she will search Sushant in every contestant 😆..

So Niki hear I come to join the Party.. But why only pizzas.. I want something else.. You know I dont like pizzas.. 😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great idea opening this thread! While I am upset that Sushant did not win and that the show is rigged, Sushant has still walked away a winner. Not only did he win the most consistent award, he also got the greatest gift of all - the love of his life Ankita 😳
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great idea opening this thread! While I am upset that Sushant did not win and that the show is rigged, Sushant has still walked away a winner. Not only did he win the most consistent award, he also got the greatest gift of all - the love of his life Ankita 😳

So very well said. Perfect summary. I only wish that Sushant and Ankita read all these comments so that they know how many fans are out there supporting them - worldwide!!!!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess many people are still upset cos of the defeat yesterday.... no problem, take your time to get over it.

For the rest... here's something to cool off...

And why am I the only one who is contributing... yaaron tum log bhi to mujhe kuch khilao????
gaurimisha thumbnail
winner for me all the way!!!

yay!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed with all of you...
atleast we get to see some cute Sushita moments & spellbound performances.... 
Sushant tho he gained a fan in Madhuri & officially made Anki as his... definitely he wont ask for anythin else...
finally JDJ4 is a loser not our Sushant... that show is not so lucky to have our Sushant's name incorporated on it.... i feel sad for it...
ByteMe thumbnail
Sushant was Awesome, and I truly loved the way he summed up all his Performance Record at the beginning of the finale.. He showed all he was Class apart.

Actually I think overall the finale was nice, actually I watched the whole finale and I stopped when Sushant was awarded the most Consistent performer, I told myself that this is the trophy and Sushant Won.. hehe 😆

Go Sushant, please keep entertaining us in future, lets just hope PR tracks becomes somewhat less boring now.
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
koi yaha aaha naache naache
koi waha aaha naache naache
saare haseen yaha naache naache
saare jawaan aaha naache naache
aauwa aauwa tumse hai tumse pyaar
aauwa aauwa maano na mere yaar
aauwa aauwa tumse hai tumse pyaar
aauwa aauwa maano na mere yaar

🥳😎

Yes JDJ is over, so what, party begins
I loved Sushant took part in the show, he won many people's heart by his performances, the title is not worth if its given by fixing, I am glad Sushant never won and he will never win in such a way,
I he is more deserving than what he got, and will get his due....It was special journey for Sushant, he met his favourite Madhuriji, remo was superimpressed with him, when he was not in the starting, everybodyloves loving him😳
And All the brave soldiers who fought with the hypocrites till they give up, This is for you nikki, bonne, lunza gene anu, jia, piya karen tiya cherry( sorry if i miss anybody😉)🤗

Dekhnewale dekhenge, Jalne wale jalenge😉Keep Dancing......
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sonii that looks yummy.. I think now the party has taken the momentum 😛..
Niki u also wanted something right. Here you go

Sorry I dont know what you like so....
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rachna, khana bhi ready, aur chef bhi ready.....🤣

What an arrangement, five star.😉
I love ice creams, so sab ke liye
Just chill just chill 

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago