India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Party time people!!!

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Now don't get me wrong people! I know many of you are upset and must be wondering why Nikita has come up with such a thread.... I mean... how could Nikita just get so insensitive??? SUSHANT LOST JDJ TODAY!!!

But people, THIS IS LIFE!!! We gotta take the bad with the good. And celebrate BOTH. If we mope and cry today, it will actually be the victory of those who wanted Sushant to lose. Rather we must emerge out positive, I think.

Yes Sushant couldn't win. Yes, rigging is suspected. Yes, it seems the channel has done some foul play. Yes to everything.

But instead of boiling our blood, why not focus on some of the positives of today???

1.) Sushant-Shampa won the award for the MOST CONSISTENT PERFORMERS!!! That is no less than a Critic Award guys! And a Critic award is something to be proud of! They were declared the best going by the judgement of some very talented and experienced judges. That is something to be proud of! No matter how much people praise Chang, fact remains that they were adjudged the best on the basis of their excellent performances all these weeks and today it was declared in front of ALL. They were a step ahead of everyone else and today the judges sealed this.

2.) They survived till the end.

3.) Thanks to JDJ, we got to see a lot of mushy scenes of our Sushita together and fell in love with them all over again.

4.) Thanks to JDJ, we started loving our forum and its sanity a lot. LOL

5.) Thanks to JDJ, Sushant and Ankita got a chance to show their talent which SPOKE for themselves. Sushant was the best throughout the season and Ankita shone in today's dance AND NO ONE CAN DENY THAT

6.)  Every article is calling the show rigged. WinkLOL 

6.) But most importantly--- we all survived our tumultous journey in that JDJ forum. We need a break and we need a place to relax!Embarrassed

So here's the perfect AFTER-JDJ retreat!!! Sushant-Shampa are winners in their own way, and have benefitted from this show in their own way--- Shampa has emerged as thes best choreo this season and Sushant showed his skills not only in dancing, but also in direction (his innovative concepts). Lets hope that when Sushant directs a film one day, he takes Shampa as his choreo and they do an item song in it together!!1LOL

Enough blabbering! Let the party begin!!!! 

Edited by nikitagmc - 08 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnulogic65Anki262zaara10shalurulez--Minks--cute_1790dhahiramita_nayalCuteCherrysmrthstar_warsstefanandre-SushitaLover-ThaneeJaishankarSpartacusriniiiiLuvSSeverlunzaLovePRSohamsuanbonnefille..Sonii..archanamanav.Mandy.gaurimisha-Hoor-ProudSushantianNisha_90Piyatrixunknown18sweetshinenyxxomshreejaanucoolpratz

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
yup Niki Sushampa are already winner!!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrixchinuchinu

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
love the post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverPiyatrix

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
JDJ sure did give us lots of great sushita  clips..Clap..and  sushant and shampa are sure spotless performers..and winners to many of us..Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiLuvSSeversuanPiyatrix

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Surely Nikki, Its a Party Time for All of us.

Apart From the Trophy,if wee see the Journey Of Sushant in JDJ and ofcourse Anki too,
1.They have reached Milestones.
2.They Have won so many hearts with their Dance,soul performances and lovable souls.
3.We have seen many wonderful ,Extra ordinary performance of Sushant,which no one  will never ever Disagree for he getting a 30 (Those who disagree in JDJ-I never consider them as soul hearted people).
4. They proved they are real winners which the actual vote count would have shown and the audience  there showed.
5.And Finally our Lovable Sushita's Scenes and the evergreen PROPOSAL.,who would have seen it will never forget.

So surely,Its a part time. Smile Party

Congratulations Sushant and Shampa Smile

Edited by umayal - 08 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara10dhahisuanPiyatrix

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Congratulations Sushant Clap U are the real winner for me Hug

Edited by piya_10 - 08 March 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Yup, whatever it was, but we have good memories of JDJ. Our favourites did not let us down, they performed well and showed their talents to the whole world. We never had to be embarassed that they were not doing well, yet were present in the show or anything like that. :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiJaishankarLuvSSeverlunzaPiyatrix

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i want to say one thing
100% honest not saying this just because its for shushampa but best ones always come runner up and go further then winners
jls in x factor is an example  (plz not i personally dont like them but it is true they have achiceved much ore then alexendra burke (winner of xfactor) i think in 2009
 other instances too
so no worries guys winning the title isnt everything
i think what these two have given audience no other jodi has <3  

Go to top