Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina-Gulshan kiss is back! (Page 9)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Never knew before Maddy is a Kat an AB fan.The things Akki does is equally disgusting.But Amitji khud Ladki Ke boobs dekhte hain par jab unki Bahu Kisiko smooch karte hai toh woh naraj ho jate hai.Disgusting man.

Oooh no Maddy isn't a Kat fan or AB fanSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-Katalicious

bollywoodbabe1 IF-Dazzler
bollywoodbabe1
bollywoodbabe1

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
This is so wrong of them to release it just to cash in now!
And poor Kat, had to kiss Gulshan Grover Dead
I have to admit though being an AB fan,this is one film I ain't proud of Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Katalicious

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

why is there such a hue and cry now.... the boom videos get posted in almost all the kat topics anyway, so what is so secret about it.... TongueTongueTongue

and obviously, a lot of people need to go through casting couch and do things which wouldn't make them proud in order to gain entry in bollywood... especially if you have no connections to bollywood....!   TongueTongueTongue   srk had to go through it too, btw...

and there's nothing funny or humourous about the situation... it's actually quite pathetic, imo... but of course, there are perverts out there in the world, who actually enjoy such things... and of course, now that kat is popular, they are re-releasing it... didn't someone leak expletive pictures of deepika too from her modeling days... same thing happened with ash too...!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwkoolchick-Mmmmm-Real.MadridKatalicious

~*simran*~ IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.qwwwChatoyant.koolchickanjali10MissIffiy--ania--Omnipotence-Mmmmm-CHIPPEDCUPReal.MadridKatalicious-PoisonIvy-TheRowdiestruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I remember SRK's Maya Memsaab I watched it online because the video was leaked but it wasn't a nice feeling. I think the DP pics I think I seen them as well.
-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Never knew before Maddy is a Kat an AB fan.The things Akki does is equally disgusting.But Amitji khud Ladki Ke boobs dekhte hain par jab unki Bahu Kisiko smooch karte hai toh woh naraj ho jate hai.Disgusting man.

Yeah... You did not get any better reply then this... Nothing left to say and this is what everyone comes up with...Oh you are a fan...etc...Sleepy

But your comment was directed at the wrong person bcoz I am not a fan. ... And you never knew about it before b coz I am not a fan of either AB or Kat or for that matter anyone in showbiz...I just enjoy everyone's movies and it just stops there.....Stern Smile

Edited by -Maddy- - 08 March 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010anjali10Kataliciousruky786

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Okay seriously, what's the big deal if Katrina did Boom?? It was just a movie. Just b/c she is Katrina, and I feel, a woman, she is an eazy target.

Sorry to bring this in, but I need to make a point ji. What about SRK in Maya Memsaab or whatever it was called. Why is he considered "God" and Katrina someone with less of a character. I don't even like Katrina, and I think it's pathetic how she still hasn't gotten the hang of Hindi. However, it's annoying reading how she has no morals etc etc b/c she did a movie called Boom.

Why don't you post stuff on SRK? Or is that he is SRK? It's okay for these men to have such movies, lusting for women half their age....but if a woman does it is gross, shows her true character, etc etc.

Katrina did Boom. She had an affair with Gulshan Grover. She, like everyone else in the industry, has skeletons in her closet. Wow that's new ji.

its not really a big deal. i had posted it because its pathetic of the makers to release it again after so long. but u are right.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.Kataliciousruky786

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
This is katrina and gulshan's thread so all the talk supposed to be about them. People do bash shahrukh left and right, everyone is talking about him being gay. Why bring him here in katrina's thread to make katrina look good.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersSalma2.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.kawal_takeraserruky786

Go to top