Katrina-Gulshan kiss is back! (Page 33)

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Originally posted by ladygaga

We are not talking about dignity here. I am talking about hypocrisy, po*n videos are okay to leave behind but if you are in a relationship before marriage your past is not clean enough. 

First of all technically its not a po*n video.. its a rated movie.. and many actresses who don't talk about their relationships.. have worked in rated movies.. its not a crime to work in a rated movie.. secondly.. I am sure her kids are smart enough and mature enough compared to some people on this forum.. to understand.. that she is an actress and its her job and she did that movie.. and her role might be provocative but it was part of her job.. Again.. its important for people to learn to differentiate between what is real and what is reel..
Then her kids are smart enough and mature enough to understand that it is not a big deal if their mother was in a relationship before marriage, No need to say she is single until married because she doesn't want a diary of her relationships to show to her kids.

If she wants to or doesn't want to make her affairs public is her personal choice.. and she is the one who dictates it.. its her ideology.. some people shy away from talking about their past relationships with their kids or spouse..they don't want to complicate things by giving access to everybody about their personal life.. so its their choice.. sometimes coz of the kind of work people do they are exposed in reel life...but they have the choice to protect their real life.. its her choice.. so i don't know why people make such a fuss about it..

Edited by ladygaga - 09 March 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

We are not talking about dignity here. I am talking about hypocrisy, po*n videos are okay to leave behind but if you are in a relationship before marriage your past is not clean enough. 

First of all technically its not a po*n video.. its a rated movie.. and many actresses who don't talk about their relationships.. have worked in rated movies.. its not a crime to work in a rated movie.. secondly.. I am sure her kids are smart enough and mature enough compared to some people on this forum.. to understand.. that she is an actress and its her job and she did that movie.. and her role might be provocative but it was part of her job.. Again.. its important for people to learn to differentiate between what is real and what is reel..
Then her kids are smart enough and mature enough to understand that it is not a big deal if their mother was in a relationship before marriage, No need to say she is single until married because she doesn't want a diary of her relationships to show to her kids.

If she wants to or doesn't want to make her affairs public is her personal choice.. and she is the one who dictates it.. its her ideology.. some people shy away from talking about their past relationships with their kids or spouse..they don't want to complicate things by giving access to everybody about their personal life.. so its their choice.. sometimes coz of the kind of work people do they are exposed in reel life...but they have the choice to protect their real life.. its her choice.. so i don't know why people make such a fuss about it..
I don't agree with her ideology, double standard and hepocracy, so I'll point it out. No one can shut me down by saying stuff like these views are pathetic. To me her hepocracy is pathetic.
bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
How you conduct yourself in your professional working capacity, and how you conduct yourself in your personal life are two different things. People make decisions and behave according to the environment they are in and whatever their job entails.

Otherwise that would be like saying, that someone who plays a mafia don, prostitute, someone with a mental disorder is also like that in real life Confused

For acting its just a character they are playing onscreen, just like alot of people have b*tchy mean bosses who are a terror in the office, but are most likely caring and nice to their friends and family.
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fruity.

I don't agree with her ideology, double standard and hepocracy, so I'll point it out. No one can shut me down by saying stuff like these views are pathetic. To me her hepocracy is pathetic.

oh,
so you would love to talk about the relationships whom didn't work out in your life with your kidsSleepy

anyway good night gotta sleep now Sleepy
If I am in a relationship, I wouldn't hide it because I want to show a clean past to my kids. And if I am brave enough to make these tpye of videos, and use a man to get on top, then I am brave enough to face my past relationships.
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

Conclusion; No matter how much people try to make her an angel, she is a hypocrite.

Now keep going

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_MissIffiy-Anjaani-eraserruky786serendipity.

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Conclusion; No matter how much people try to make her an angel, she is a hypocrite.

Now keep going

thats more like an introduction for a fan war coming on LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

erasersheeeruky786

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Shee... You seriously shld join twitter... Have you thought abt it.... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010sheeeDexterkichokrieraserruky786

bollygossipgirl Senior Member
bollygossipgirl
bollygossipgirl

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I don't think anyone is trying to make out that she is some sort of angel, no one in the industry is.

She's a grown women who has admitted to her past regrets and mistakes - ones that people love to keep bringing up and even try and make money out of.

If she wants to refrain from her personal life been made a mockery of and added to that list in years to come, whats so wrong in that?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenMissIffiyeraserReal.Madrid

Go to top