Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina-Gulshan kiss is back! (Page 17)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by KatForeva

So? Not everyone wants to show off their relationship like Saifeena. They are celebs. They are open to us. But they still have a right to privacy. Appear innocent? It's all in your imagination to show her in a bad way. Confused Quotes right? She never said it. Why would anyone even say that? LOL

So you don't consider that a personal attack in bold. Your saying am making stuff up to make her look bad. Why would I want to do that? And yes I would believe what people write on this forum...there are a lot of members in this forum who use that quote against Kat...why should I think they are making it up? THey have no reason to make Kat look bad...the evidence is there and they are using it.

Why do you think its intentionally to you? Confused
And lol @ boldLOL

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Kat because you quoted me! And you said your imagination! Confused

Edited by beboholic - 08 March 2011 at 6:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_notinuse_sheee

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.MadridKatalicious-PoisonIvy-ZoobiDoobi

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Kat because you quoted me! And you said you! Confused

Goodness, it wasn't only to you! Chill out already! Now its you who takes everything seriously...not me!LOL
Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

I don't think she used Salman....that's a lot of time in using him for 8 years without him getting a clue

Judging by the way Sallu has already found Hazel, he just doesn't want to get married. There's nothing wrong with that but if Kat wants to be married and have kids one day, then obviously the relationship would be at its strings and/or break like it happened.

I really hate that argument of how she used him because it makes no sense at all.

AgreeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Kat am not taking anything seriously. I just said stop with the personal attack.  I didn't call you names did I? If I did, than yes i was taking things seriously.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeeruky786

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sheee

Tell me how? I asked that in my first post in this topic but no one replied?? No answer??
  She used salman khan but never admited to being in a relationship with him. Whenever she was asked about it, her answer was "I don't want a diary of my relationships for my kids." 

Where were her concerns for her kids when she did boom, the love scene in new york and shila ki jawani.
People talk about kareena's scene in kurbaan, at least she is not trying to fool people by being an angel in relationship department and making these type of scenes in her movies.

People keep on saying she used Salman...if she did (and sorry fans, esp Zoobi) then Salman is a very stupid man! Angry
Like I and many have said this already, Kat did Boom because she had no other choice, that was probs her only choice! LOL love scene in NY? You seriously count that as a love scene?LOL And what was wrong with Sheila Ki Jawani? If every actress can do that, then why not Kat?
People don't talk about Kareena's scene in Kurbaan anymore, its been 2 years. But people still talk about Boom when it has been 8 years. Confused
She can do it. But then I am sick of her pretending, that she is single until married because she wants a clean past. She doesn't want a diary of her relationships for her kids.
here is the problem. I don't mind her doing shila ki jawani or love scenes, if she is bold enough, good for her. But if you don't care about these things then you don't care about how many boyfriends you go through in your life. Be all traditional or all modern.

Edited by sheee - 08 March 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters_notinuse_.khoobsurat.ruky786

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Even though i didnt know about this before, i m still not surprised. I mean this is BOLLYWOOD, worse stuff happens for sure. I just feel bad for kat tht she regrets for it & without her permission they are deciding to release it again. But again she shud've been prepared for this the time she shot for it. I don't know I have mixed views on this lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious

Go to top