Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KatForeva

People keep on saying she used Salman...if she did (and sorry fans, esp Zoobi) then Salman is a very stupid man! 😡
Like I and many have said this already, Kat did Boom because she had no other choice, that was probs her only choice! LOL love scene in NY? You seriously count that as a love scene?😆 And what was wrong with Sheila Ki Jawani? If every actress can do that, then why not Kat?
People don't talk about Kareena's scene in Kurbaan anymore, its been 2 years. But people still talk about Boom when it has been 8 years. 😕

She can do it. But then I am sick of her pretending, that she is single until married because she wants a clean past. She doesn't want a diary of her relationships for her kids.
here is the problem. I don't mind her doing shila ki jawani or love scenes, if she is bold enough, good for her. But if you don't care about these things then you don't care about how many boyfriends you go through in your life. Be all traditional or all modern. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even though i didnt know about this before, i m still not surprised. I mean this is BOLLYWOOD, worse stuff happens for sure. I just feel bad for kat tht she regrets for it & without her permission they are deciding to release it again. But again she shud've been prepared for this the time she shot for it. I don't know I have mixed views on this lol.
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheee

She can do it. But then I am sick of her pretending, that she is single until married because she wants a clean past. She doesn't want a diary of her relationships for her kids.
here is the problem. I don't mind her doing shila ki jawani or love scenes, if she is bold enough, good for her. But if you don't care about these things then you don't care about how many boyfriend you go through in your life. Be all traditional or all modern.

I feel like you guys take itsy bitsy stuff she says here and there and then put it together. That's crazy. You don't like her...and many don't. I get it. Thanks for sharing.😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I feel like you guys take itsy bitsy stuff she says here and there and then put it together. That's crazy. You don't like her...and many don't. I get it. Thanks for sharing.😊

That happens with every celeb not just Kat.
Katalicious thumbnail
Yup it's the worst part of being a celeb🤢
sheee thumbnail

I am going to post her interview in which she said that she is single until married because she doesn't want a diary of her relationship for her kids. It'll take a little time because I watched her interviews one year before.
Katalicious thumbnail
It's fine. She always says the single until married line. Even I don't like that😆 But its her mouth and her life! And like I said, I know you don't like her. Carry on now😛 Unless you REALLY are obsessed😆
sheee thumbnail

It's fine. She always says the single until married line. Even I don't like that😆 But its her mouth and her life! And like I said, I know you don't like her. Carry on now😛 Unless you REALLY are obsessed😆

whatever! You asked me to explain and now you are trying to act all innocent.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i postedd this article to show how those ppl are trying to cash in on Kat's success. not trying to demean her in any way. so dont fight guys😊

Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

whatever! You asked me to explain and now you are trying to act all innocent.

THERE! Exactly what I needed! thats exactly what you said about Katrina! TOO FUNNY! You are so judgemental!😆