Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@You & Me...One on One@(MG)ff~1~note@154 (Page 94)

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
yipeeeDancing...me waiting...me waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shining_moon

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mounchyshining_moon

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

chapter-10

Whole khurana mansion roared with the thunderous applause and laughter...!!

They had the best time of their life when everyone just lived a lifetime in the moment...free from the burdensome exams...tensions...and other pressures...spending the beautiful time with friends...dancing with them..."friendship is the best relation man has ever made"...that was what they felt that time...!!

Geet and maan were lost in each other oblivious to their surrounding...there was a connection between them...remembering their sweet childhood when they used to be best buddies...inseparable...!!

Geet felt like the person infront of her was not her arched rival khurana but her sweetest friend maan...a gush of happiness invaded her heart...a beautiful smile adorned her lips making her look much more beautiful...!!

Maan was mesmerized to see the lovely smile his cutey mishti used to give on seeing him...oh how he missed it...!!

Wow... bhai...!!...I didn't knew you could dance so well...vicky broke their eyelock

Maan instantly released her and averted his gaze to the other side...geet felt a sudden loss of warmth...not just the touch but the warmth of her maan replaced by the cold khurana...!!

Maan just left from there without glancing at geet feeling like he was caught which somewhere pricked her...!!

What happened to him...??...vicky was puzzled to see the sudden change in his brother...he looked at geet but she herself looked confused and lost...!!

Tujhe kya hua...??...he nudged her

Ah...nahi...kuch nahi...her eyes were still looking at maan's retreating figure...!!

Btw...I still can't believe it...you and bhai danced together...he was totally amused

Geet was already perplexed by the situation and vicky was rubbing her more...she shot a glare to vicky and stormed off angrily...!!

Oh...god...!!...its impossible to understand these two...vicky sighed

Rahul...I really pity you...his friend mocked him...geet ne to tujhe ghans bhi nahi dali...!!

Others laughed while rahul was burning with anger...he felt very insulted with the way geet out rightly rejected him for maan...he grabbed the collar of the boy in fury...

Just shut your bloody mouth...!!

Ah...relax buddy I was just kidding...he tried to calm him...while another boy commented...

I think you should just forget about her...I mean she is talking to you only bcoz you faked an apology and offered friendship otherwise she wouldn't even look at you...like just now she insulted you in front of everyone...!!

Rahul narayan doesn't forget the insults easily and geet is going to pay...he fished out a small bottle from his pocket and drank the whole content in one go...!!

Rahul what are you doing...??...this is not your home...what if someone caught you drinking...??...his friend tried to stop him but he pushed his hand away...!!

No one dictate terms to rahul...he gave an evil smirk...I do what I wish...!!

Bahut ho gaya ye friendship ka drama...now I'll go my own way...he paused...I want her and I'll get her...by hook or crook...!!...he had a devilish glint in his eyes

Gadhi...ullu di pathi...what the hell you were thinking when you agreed to dance with that devil...??...geet chided herself while going to a guest room to change...she was really down with maan's behaviour not wanting to go back to the party anymore

Why were you ogling at him...??...dekha kaise tujhe ignore karke chala gaya...she added with a forlon look...hamesha ki tarah...!!

No geet...don't think about him again...he is your enemy and you only have to think about how to make his life miserable...!!

She was lost in her thoughts when someone blocked her way...

Hey...what are you doing here...??...she asked with a confused look

Maan came back to his room totally frustated...he was angry at himself for some reason...he threw the shirt he was wearing and gulped down a glass of water kept at the side table...feeling a bit relaxed he fell on his bed trying to sooth his nerves...!!

Closing his eyes he went into the old memories of childhood...the best phase of his life when he had a pure innocent heart and a lovely friend who used to trust him blindly...!!

After a while he got up and sat there thinking when a sound of thud reached his ears...

What was that...??...Everyone is down stairs then who could be here...??...mom to rano aunty se milne gayee hain aur dad bhi ghar pe nahi hai...phir...suddenly he felt something was not right and opened the door and saw a broken vase lying at the end of the corridor...he moved in the direction when suddenly he felt something beneath his boots...!!

Maan bent down and picked up the white thing...CANINES...!!...how come its here...??...and then it struck him...RAHUL...!!...he said through gritted teeth...!!

Rahul...what happened...??...geet looked at him puzzled

He was staring at her weirdly and was quite tipsy...

Geet...you are really amazing...!!...he bend to her level and brought his face close to hers...she could smell the alcohol in his breath and her eyes widened in realization...

OMG...!!...you are drunk...!!

She gasped in shock and backed away a bit not liking his closeness but before she could move any further he caught her wrist...!!

She was stunned by his audacity...

What are you doing...??...leave my hand...she wriggled to get out of his grip while he strengthen the hold...!!

Rahul leave me...she spat in anger

Her incessant attempts provoked him further and he pinned her to the wall...caressing her cheeks by his knuckle

Oh geet...you are damn hot...!!...you are so alluring that I can't resist myself from you anymore...his touch was disgusting her and soon her eyes brimmed with unshed tears as he brought his mouth close to hers to kiss her...!!

She tried to push him but he didn't even budged closing in all the more...

A backward pull halted his heinous act and forced him to release geet...rahul was pulled with such a strong force that he landed up on the hard floor and thats when geet saw her saviour...!!

Maan...!!...a small whisper escaped her lips and the unshed pearls rolled down

Maan looked at geet and saw her cheeks wet with tears...and his already boiled blood heated up all the more blocking his rationality and awaking the demon inside him...his gazed rahul with his blood shot eyes which were burning with rage...

HOW DARE YOU...!!...he roared at rahul which made him shiver in fear and within no time maan pounced on him like an injured lion who could only be healed by the blood of his enemy...!!

Rahul didn't even got the time to get up and a fierce blow hit his face throwing him back to the floor...maan grabbed his collar and lifted him up and kicked him hard causing blood to ooze out from his mouth...he felt an immense satisfaction seeing him bleed and started bashing him up severly...!!

Geet never knew this side of maan...he was always a bit harsh but had never witnessed this voilent face of her devil...she was shocked out of her wits...!!

Soon vicky, yash,dev,adi, sam and others reached there few searching for geet...few for maan and few who heard the noises...!!

The scene infront of them was terrifying...while vicky...yash and the girls were trying to figure out the situation that made maan physically voilent...adi clearly understood that it was maan's possessive side as he had already witnessed it before...!!

Realizing maan was out of control adi and dev tried to separate him from rahul...

Maan...stop it...!!...adi tried to hold back maan who was not in his senses...he'll die...please calm down...!!

With a lot of perssuation and efforts adi stopped maan...

Bro what happened...??...what has rahul done...??...dev asked holding rahul while vicky and others reached geet

Just throw him out of here dev...maan spat suppressing the urge of killing rahul that very moment

Dev didn't probed further and moved forwards supporting rahul when maan stopped him from behnd...

Wait...!!...he came towards rahul and held his jaws in a tight grip making him wince in pain and looked at him with a warning look...

If I ever saw you anywhere near geet either in school or outside...he paused...I'll kill you...!!

There was a dangerous honesty in his voice sending chills down the spine of not only rahul but everyone present there...they knew he meant each and every word of it...!!

Vicky cursed himself for not paying attention after geet left...he knew rahul must have tried to hurt geet...he felt like murdering rahul...same was the case with yash...!!

The girls were horrified with the piece of news...sam hugged geet to sooth her

Soon dev...and other boys dragged rahul and his other friends out of KM leaving maan, geet,sam,vicky,meera and adi behind

Geet was relaxed by now and stood there with her head lowered...while sam and meera where standing beside her

Maan looked back at geet and marched towards her...

What on earth made you do friendship with that lowlife...??...he blasted geet

Bhai...vicky tried to intervene but was sharply cut in by maan just by a fierce glare

I am asking something...answer me damnit...!!...his voice was so loud and deadly that it left geet visibly shivering with fear...!!

Maan please...she is already scared...!!...sam defended geet

Geet fearfully looked towards maan but instantly lowered her gaze to the floor unable to handle his piercing look...!!

Its all her fault...!!...he came in front of geet...if you don't have the brain to understand people then better abstain from using it...he admonished her while she kept her eyes fixed to the ground

Vicky...adi...meera...and sam were watching maan's tirade on geet but were not able to interrupt...sam knew if she won't stop maan he'll go on and on...

Maan I think its enough now...!!...I am taking her home...she held geet's hand and nugged her to move when she very meekly said...

Ineedtochange...!!

Tumhare dimag ke saath saath awaz bhi gum ho gayee hai kya...maan again shouted which made her flinched

She grabbed sam's hand for support and made a baby face to her to help her...

Ah...maan...

Maan stopped sam in the mid and shot a glare at geet...

Is she your representative...??...can't you speak for yourself...??

She hesitatingly looked at him...

Vo...I need to change...she said in a low but audible voice

Hmm...maan gestured her to go...and she went to the guest room to change...!!

After geet left maan instructed everyone to not let their parents know about it...later the party was finished a bit early and everyone left KM...geet was leaving with sam and meera when maan stopped her...

Listen handa...this is the first and last warning...his voice was very serious...if I ever saw you taking to those loosers I promise to turn into the devil you always call me...!!

She was too scared to say anything so just nodded in affirmation and went home...!!

Geet was trying to sleep in her bed but it was miles away from her...the events of the party keep invading her thoughts...!!

Hey babaji...!!...ye khurana kitna weird hai...pehle mujhe irritate karta hai...phir dance ke liye puchta hai...phir attitude dikhata hai...aur phir us useless rahul se bachane aajata hai...aur akhir me har baat ke liye mujhe blame karta...!!

Kitna daanta mujhe jabki meri koi galti nahi thi...ab mujhe kya pata rahul aisa karega...she made a baby face talking to her favourite babaji...idiot, moron...khadus...sadu...I was a fool to think I had crush on him...huh...!!

Instead I would like to crush him in my fist...she made a cute angry face and slept thinking different ways to murder him...!!

three weeks later...

It was the day for declaration of results...everyone was anxious...meera was nervous as her further studies depended on the scholarship...it was necessary for her to top...vicky was nervous for the first time as he desperately wanted his cell back...geet was a bit nervous as well as excited...they all went to their class to get their results...!!

Geet started checking the list on the board for their result...the first result which came into her view was of yash...he just passed with 36%...!!

Yash what the hell is this...??...only 36%...geet said with her hands on her hips

Yash gasped and checked the list himself not bcoz he got mere 36% but he couldn't believe he passed...he jumped with excitement screaming...!!

Geet rolled her eyes and checked vicky's...

OMG...!!

I knew it man...I'll never pass...gaya mera cell...he sighed

No you fool...you have passed with 68%...geet hugged him tight with happiness...!!

What...??...are you sure you checked my roll no. only...he was still unsure

Of course idiot...!!

Woah...!!...thats amazing...everyone congratulated him while he was grinning like a fool

Ok meera...your turn now...geet prayed to her babaji for meera and checked her roll no...

Meera just held her breath out of fear and raised her brows to geet who had an apologetic look on her face...

I am sorry meera...but...

But...her anxiety reached its zenith with geet's reacion

But you'll have to say good bye to ur...geet paused and looked at her

Please geet...to my what...??

To ur POCKET MONEY...for the treat you'll give for toping again...geet shouted and gave a bone crushing hug to meera

The whole gang was over whelmed with the news and now it was geet's turn...pari insisted that she'll see her result and checked her roll no.

Babes...!!...there is a tie between you and meera...she announced with a sweet smile

Everyone went to the canteen and had a superb treat...they had several reasons to celebrate...laughing chatting...just enjoyed a lot together...!!

Afterwards geet ran to sam to ask her result...sam stood third in her class with maan at the top and adi second...!!...Rahul failed in many subjects but was promoted on insistance of his father who was a renouned MLA...!!

The handas and khuranas celebrated their children' success...vicky finally got his cell back and he was on cloud nine while maan was happy with his results atleast he made an effort though for his cell but still it was very satisfying for maan that his brother passed with much better result than previous year and without any cheating...!!

It had been two months they settled in their new class...every thing was running smoothly except geet and maan's war of words and sometimes...action...!!

It was fourth period when maan was returning from the basket ball practice...he noticed a weird packet near the boys washroom door...!!

He picked it up thinking someone might have lost it but was shocked to see its content...there was very little quantity of some powder left in it...!!

What is this...??...maan first smelled it and then tried to feel it beween his fingers...it was not any normal powder so he thought of consulting a teacher as there were news of drugs trafficking in some schools...!!

He immediately showed it to Mishra sir as he was the next head after the principal who was out for some work for an hour...!!

Mishra sir examined it carefully and said in a tensed tone...

Maan...where did you find it...??

Sir this packet was lying near the boys washroom...I guess someone forgot it there...maan replied

Hmm...its not a good news

What happened sir...??...what is it...??...maan asked with knotted brows

Its a drug and I guess some of our students are into it...!!

Maan was shocked to hear that...never in his wildest dreams he would have hought to have such a case in his school though these cases were prevalent...!!

Sir...its shocking...!!

Yes it is...do one thing...keshav paused thinking...check each and every students bag...call all the discipline incharge and do a thorough checking...we need to take some strict action...!!

Right sir...with that maan left...!!

Somewhere in the school premises...

What ??...how could you...??

I am sorry...some boys came right at that time and I got scared and in a hurry left the packet there only and when I went to get it back...it was in maan's hand...he said with nervousness

You are such a big fool...!!...he paused...wait a minute...!!...do you still have the other packet...??

Yes...he nodded

He smirked...good...now if you want to escape from the checking just do as I say...!!

10th B-

Students there is a surprise checking and I request you all to please cooperate as the matter is very grave...miss roshini announced to the class

What happened maam...??...geet asked the teacher

Some sought of drugs have been found in the school premises...she replied with a tensed face

The students gasped with such shocking news...

Maan entered with his fellow mates and started the checking...

Dev...rohan third row...ketan adi first row...and I'll check the second row...maan instructed them

Ah...ketan what happened to you...??...maan asked seeing him coughing with the hanky on his mouth

No...nothing maan...just caught cold

Ok...

Everyone's bag was thoroughly checked but nthing was obtained...maan thought to move to the other class after ketan finishes his checking the first benchers when suddenly his voice caught his attention...

Maan its here...ketan gestured them to come there

The whole class gasped in horror when they saw whose bag was being checked...!!

Maan came to the bench to be utterly shocked to see ketan standing with a packet in his hand which he fished out from a known bag...

Geet...!!

done updating...I know u got a big shock but its a very important twist...plzz be patient and yes its totally fictional not at all related to anyone's life so no offense to any one...

hope u'll like the update

plzz comment and voice ur opinion...Tongue

those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to ur buddy list

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

love u allEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anupam

Edited by shining_moon - 21 May 2011 at 9:55pm

The following 189 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4thahupyarisahelidpurvainlwgeet1611987shanky18vini187swtpooakshaya1231zil143796maanskmishimsonya2012niki7611uthra.kgkashmaaneetgeetozzainabzeeqMyLOVE4Uneetugarg123Drashtigorgeousaisha_1998lovemebabypwinchipesshaNK4MSK.NaziafourleafcloverizzazubrAcharya10anu0426gagsykrishna.navyanissifizza25asmi123Paingelayu14rsingh0103joa123maangeet_rocksmans22annie03bhakbhartifanalu5123kirannaryani-Elfin-nazsijholyangelYellowtullipsPoonamTanaum91Paloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7sakadafiBkhascue1kkaavvyyaabubblygaljosh.poojaalfiya7surbhijn106mamatha.Moon002alinazashruthiruchsangelic-eyes...sharanya...april12Diva7glamdoll12zoha25dh_ritiNH1971nai1311_yspcutemishtiimaasthaHADmishtiBluntlySpeakingSrabon_Dharakathie_berns-eiya-Lola13XXaquafireXX--Dia--CuteTommyHina.khanxxxam_sweet_pariRukhluvMaannan_10s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21prema_kssalmankhanrulzmaansi007shivangi783MounchySaJan-SaJantanya_viQueenbeePallaviamalu123kareena32ridhz21dreamy4everputhraj_202amzu32cyum321ninaviRocks.Dharasheetalvasaprincess.rocks--ANGEL---SmexySmile-gangesegbMaaneet4evelove4allsunshine94DrashtiDhamiNo1jssood29priyad_sonianats0101mayapari...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi123umamaaneet-Zahra15-jayshu17paponeconambeern-Veritaserum-ritzy09simi91TinkerBellarupzloveubasicquestion1Krishnaluv94krati5-memorable-NoorFatimalovelycutietedysanu3108wajiha-1ambbiha--Saavi--mechantefille-afsha--Priti11-swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*nahtani88namita25kooliiomitzi11--Ratna--Ash1991hinal_maaneetHansaNKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10rsroopalit_areebShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212honeygrape---nishu---arpitajiammu5-Mishu-Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelvandy28_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-blackb28mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebeetabby999..AnushaGeet..

madhu.pmlist Goldie
madhu.pmlist
madhu.pmlist

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
res

*edit*
hey!
i read all the parts in one go! i am seriously hooked to ur ff... simply superb! 
coming to today's update:
it was sooo cute to see mixed emotions in both geet n maan in the dance. maan's possessiveness is unbeatable Embarrassed luved it! 
the ending Shocked oh boy that was a shocker! hmmm ketan is part of it Ermm plzzz cont soon... 

Edited by Maaneet_09 - 16 May 2011 at 8:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaya1231asmi123shining_moonwajiha-1mechantefille

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
omg>>>>>>>>this was a deadly twist,,,,,,,,,,nice update...

asmi123shining_moon

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
oh f*********
shittt
100% rahuls workkk
i so want 2 killl himmm

asmi123shining_moon