Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@You & Me...One on One@(MG)ff~1~note@154 (Page 64)

SOLACEofEYES Goldie
SOLACEofEYES
SOLACEofEYES

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Awesome part.
continue soon
Thanx 4 pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shining_moon

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update...
so i knew it sam wud hv come there after maan's req but geet wud b oblivious to everything as usual...
so maan is controlling his feelings for handa...
when he knows abt the spiked drink wat wud happen...
i really want maan to know abt it...

maan will know about it but it will take few more updates
so have patienceWink

preethia

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarmeen-M

awww!!! poor u... but thanx alot for the lovely update... i got a bit confused in the part dat were dere two drinks jin main jhol tha?? the one dat geet drank had NASHE KI GOLI and the other which rahul drank had JULAAB KI  GOLI... but otherwise an awesome update ... keep up the hard work!!!! keep writin... do update the next part sooonnn... thanx alot for the lovely update... good work...

both the drinks were for maan but got exchanged and went to the people who spiked them...hope there is no more confusionSmile

Mounchy

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

hey frnds m ready with an update

will post in 15 minsTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Eccentric.Beingchsweety22

chsweety22 IF-Sizzlerz
chsweety22
chsweety22

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

waiting waiting

Edited by millie_maaneet - 09 May 2011 at 7:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shining_moon

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

chapter-7

Hey guys did you saw the notice board...??

Why do you look so horrified yash...??... is your suspension letter put up there...??...vicky joked

First hear me out then we will see who will be more horrified...!!

Oh really...!!...shoot...!!

The terminal examination dates are out...!!

What...??

Now all of them shouted in unison

Oh no...But how come this early...??...I mean its just 25th feb...vicky said totally horrified

Oh please vicky...what do you mean by its just 25th feb...geet mimicked...its almost end of this session so exams had to come...!!

But geet I don't even know the syllabus yaar...I'll definitely fail this time...he panicked

Geet just rolled her eyes and all of them went back to their class...!!

Khurana mansion-

Dad when did you returned...??

When you all were in school...!!...so how are my tigers...??

Rajveer singh khurana asked his sons who were extremely happy to see their father after a long month...!!

We are fine dad...!!

I am glad that you all behaved properly in my absence

Oh come on dad...!!...we are not small kids...vicky rolled his eyes

Look who's talking...!!...maan said sarcastically while dev chuckled

Yeah son...I know very well how grown up you are...!!

Btw I have heard that your exam date is out...so hows your preparation...??

Ahh...ermm...dad...vo...actually I...I am preparing...vicky said hesitatingly

Vicky I don't want any callousness in your studies...do you get that...raj looked at vicky with a serious expression

Ok dad...vicky said meekly with his eyes downcasted

Dev your boards are starting on 1st march right...I hope you have prepared

Yes dad...its almost done...I am revising the lessons...dev said confidently

Thats good son...if you have any problem don't hesitate to ask and don't stress too much...just take it as a normal exam...!!

Thanks dad...!!

Vicky and dev went to their rooms while maan sat with his dad for a while...

Maan I am really happy with the way you have handled your brothers in my absence...raj patted maan's back affectionately

Thanks dad...how was your trip...??

The trip was great...the deal has brought immense profit to KC

If the deal went well why are you looking so grim...??

Raj sighed...I am really worried for vicky...last time he barely managed to pass and this time I am not sure if he'll even pass the exams...!!

Maan thought for a while and then said...

Don't worry dad...vicky will definitely pass and with better results...!!

I just hope so...and I thnk you should change fast your mom will soon call us for lunch

Ok dad...see you in a while...!!

Meera have you finished the history notes...actually I think I have missed some classes...please come over here na if you are free...geet said in one go...!!

Easy geet...take a breath atleast...!!...don't worry I will come there...ok...!!

Oh meera you are a sweetheart...come fast I'll wait for you...saying so geet hang up the phone

Oh babaji...there is so much to complete...geet again immersed in her books...!!

Vicky what are you doing...??...maan said entering vicky's room

Nothing bhai...vicky quickly hide his new game dvd behind his back...!!

Its ok vicky no need to hide that...maan indicated towards the dvd

I have a great news for you...!!

Really...vicky looked at him with uncertaintly thinking...what has happened to him...??

Yeah...do you want your cell back...?...maan said camly

What...??...are you going to give it back to me...??

Of course vicky...and not that but alongwith an increament in your pocket money...!!

Oh my god...!!...bhai you are the best...you are just...

Hey vicky let me complete first then decide

You can get all that I said but...

But...??

Only on one condition...maan smirked

And what is that...??

Well you see...your exams are near so you have to work hard and pass your exams with better grades...!!

Vicky fall back on the chair with a thud...!!

And yes no unfair means...came the warning even before he could think of it

Think about it vicky and study hard...with that maan left his room with a satisfied smile

Oh no how will I fulfill this condition...vicky thought with his hand on his head and suddenly an idea struck him...he rushed down to the hall to make a call...!!

Arey meera bete...how are you...??

I am fine aunty...she replied with a smile

Hmm...you just forgot your aunty...!!

Why are you saying that...??

Bcoz its been so long you visited HM...so its clear na you don't miss me at all...!!

Nahi aunty...its not true...atually exams are near thats why didn't got time...I am really sorry for that

Ok thats fine...geet is in her room go and meet her...

No mama...I am here only...geet rushed down the stairs hurriedly

Geet slowly...you may fall...rano admonished her

Chal meera we need to go...bye mama...saying so she rushed out with meera before rano could ask anything...!!

Geet where are we going...??...I thought you called me for notes...meera asked geet who was almost dragging her to the adjacent bunglow...!!

Vicky called me...he needs urgent help and when I told him you are coming...he asked me to bring you alongwith me...by the time geet finished they reached the door of KM...!!

Meera eyed the huge mansion nervously and was not willing to enter it

Geet...meera...bete why are you both standing at the door...??...come inside...naina said lovingly

See aunty this meera is not budging at all...geet complained to naina

Why meera...??...what happen...??

Nothig aunty...aisa kuch nahi hai...meera said in a low voice

Naina understood her discomfort and said...

Meera you are always welcome in this house after all you are vicky's friend so please never hesitate to come here and be comfortable ok...naina very lovingly patted meera's cheek...!!

Ab to chalegi na meri maa...geet said dramatically on which naina chuckled

Vicky is in his room upstairs...!!

Ok aunty...both meera and geet went upstairs with geet guiding her the way

Geet knock to kar le...meera stopped geet from entering vicky's room

Aaaj tak kabhi knock kyia hai jo ab karungi...relax yaar...!!

Hey vicky we are here...geet announced her arrival but got the shock of her life...

Oh my god...!!

What is all this...??...she asked seeing the state of the room

There were books everywhere...on the chairs...bed...table...and vicky engrossed in those books...the vicky who was never seen with books even when he was sure to fail was trying to STUDY...!!

Meera I think we have entered the wrong room...geet said inspecting the room

Geet...see vicky is there so it has to be his room only na...!!

No...its some imposter...sshhh...I'll handle him...geet tip toed behind vicky and grabed his neck from behind

What the hell...??...leave me...vicky tried to get out of her grip

Not so soon you imposter...tell me who are you and what have you done to vicky...??

Geeet...!!...stop it its me...vicky was choking

Geet leave him...vo vicky hi hai...meera tried to free vicky from geet's hold

No meera you don't know...he is not vicky...have you ever seen vicky with a book...geet was no where ready to release him

Dev was passing by vicky's room when he heard a commotion...he peeped inside and was shocked to find geet literally strangling vicky while meera trying to free him...!!

Shit...!!...he immediately rushed in for his brother's rescue

Geet why are you strangling vicky...??...leave him...dev tried to intervene

You need an eye check dev...he is not your brother...!!

Of course he is...and he forcefully released vicky from geet...!!...vicky gaped geet with wide eye unable to believe she was trying to murder him...!!

What the hell were you upto geet...??...he spat rubbing his neck

Oh don't show me your eyes...I am not scared of you...just tell me what have you done with vicky...??

Oh god...!!...uurrgghh...!!...I am vicky you fool...!!

How dare you call me a fool you...you imposter...you can fool everyone but not geet handa...vicky is super allergic to books and here you are surrounded by piles of books and you want me to believe that you are vicky...!!

I am glad that you know me so well but for the last time I am saying this...I AM VICKY KHURANA...!!...he screamed totally frustrated

Geet calmed down seeing vicky's anger which he seldom shows...

Uhh...ermm...ok...!!...don't shout...!!...but then what are you doing with the books...she said a bit hesitatingly

Phew...!!...vicky sighed with relief...that is what I have called you for...!!

I think situation is under control...dev said seeing them getting back to normal...see you guys later...he indicated to meera who simply adjusted her specks...!!

Vicky explained his situation to geet and meera in details...

Oh my god...!!...that devil is bribing you to pass...geet was extremely surprised

Well sort of...!!...but the problem is even if I want to study I cant do it bcoz first I don't know the syllabus...second I haven't copied a thing in class and third the exam is just 20 days ahead...!!

So what do you want us to do...??

Please help me with the notes...!!

Its ok vicky...I have prepared most of the notes so you can get it photocopied but how will you learn it...meera said after hearing their convo

Oh meera you are sweetheart...thank you so very much...vicky gave meera a bone crushing hug on which geet just rolled her eyes

Don't worry I'll mug it up...just need the notes...he said with a grin

Vicky don't show your teeth or I'll break them...you are such a kamchor...!!

Geet come on yaar...just this time...I promise I'll pay attention in the class next year...he made a puppy face

You better do...geet warned him...!!

All three of them sat together preparing last bit of notes...actually geet and meera preparing it while vicky playing game on geet's cell...!!

Meera you check it I'llget some water...my throat is all dry...!!

Ok geet...!!

Geet went out and soon brought a jug full of water...she was going through the passage way when she tripped due to the carpet and lost control of the jug splashing all the water over the person coming from the other side...(guess who was that person...Wink)...!!

She somehow managed to balance herself and released the breath she was holding bcoz of the fear of falling again...!!

Phew...!!...bach gayi yaar...she sighed in relief and lifted her gaze from the ground with a smile which soon vanished with the sight before her and then turned into a wide smile ultimately bursting into laughter...!!

Oh my god...!!...look at you...geet laughed like a maniac

There stood before her maan singh khurana completely drenched with his hands on his hips shooting daggers on her while she was busy laughing at him...!!

Stop laughing handa...he roared

Sensing danger in his voice she quickly shut her mouth up bu couldn't stop her giggling which pushed maan to the edge...!!

You are so dead handa...!!

His threatening was enough for geet to run for her life...she ran and ran from one room to another dodging him...she ran downstairs and hid behind naina...!!

Mom just move from between us...I'll kill this chipkali today...!!

First save yourself from catching cold and go and change you monkey...geet retorted back

Naina was between them listening to their quarrel while maan was trying to catch her and geet was hiding from him...!!

Stop it both of you and maan what have you done to yourself...??

Its all bcoz of this handa...she's so clumsy that nothing is safe in her hand not even a jug of water...maan was really annoyed

Vicky...meera...dev and rajveer came to the hall hearing their voice and found them fighting as usual...!!

Suddenly geet looked towards maan and shouted with extreme happiness...

BOYFRIEND...!!

Meera was shocked hearing the word from geet's mouh and that too for maan...!!

Geet ran towrds maan but instead of going to him she walked past him and hugged raj who was standing right behind him...!!

Boyfriend when did you return from london...??

Raj smiled at her and reciprocated the hug...

I returned today only sweetheart...!!...so how is my princess...??

As usual dad...THE TROUBLE MAKER...!!...maan replied instead

Geet showed him her tongue while others rolled their eyes

Maan what happened to you and why are you always behind my princess...??

Oh please dad...she is no princess but a little imp...just look what she has done...he showed his wet appearence to hi dad...!!

Come on son...its just water go and change...!!...raj laughed at their silly fight

I don't know what black magic she cast on you all that all of you sided with her...he shot a glare to geet and left to his room...!!

Geet meera...vicky...are you all done with your studies...naina asked the trio

Yes aunty its almost finished...!!

Ok I hve informed rano you will dine with us...and you too meera...!!

Arey nahi aunty...I have to leave...hostel 9 baje ke baad band ho jata hai aur andhera bhi ho jayega...!!

No excuses meera...don't worry you'll reach your hostel before 9...naina said stricly

But...

No buts now...kyun raj

Of course...meera beta please dine with us...naina itna bura nahi banati...he joked while naina shot him a glare

Aunty don't worry she will dine with us only...geet said confidently

Thats like my girlfriend...raj said with a grin

The table was set with raj sitting on the head man's place maan and dev on the rght and left side respectively...vicky beside maan and geet beside vicky so meera was left with no option but to sit beside dev...!!

Naina served the dishes while nakul assisted her...

Meera was hardly eating anything which didn't go unnoticed by naina...!!

Arey meera you are not eating anything...don't you like the food

Nahi aunty...its nothing like that...I eat a bit slowly...she tried to cover up

Dev watched her shifting on her chair nervously and wishpered to her...

Meera don't worry I'll not eat you instead of the food so chill...he grinned at her

Her discomfort all the more increased with his proximity...!!

Maan was eating quitely untill geet started with her mission toirritate him...

I don't understand how do people eat this ghas-phus...no spices...no taste at all...she indicated towards the italian dish maan loved to eat...!!

But you know vicky its not the fault of the dish if someone is sadu and boring his choices will be like that only...haina...!!...she asked for vicky's affirmation

Everyone knew geet was hinting at maan and they suppress their giggles to avoid maan's anger...!!

Maan gave a killing gaze to vicky which mad him gulp down the entire content in his mouth...

I don't know geet what you are talking about...he replied nervously

Uff vicky...don't be shy...geet urged him to favour her

Oh god...kahan main in dono ke beech me baith gaya...vicky just keep shut...kisi ka bhi paksh liya na to dusri party tera band baja degi...!!...he thought and then tried to divert the convo to some other topic...

Geet vo rice pass kar na...!!

First let me take then I'll pass it to you...geet said while filling her plate

Maan got the opportunity and commented...

You know what vicky those who have a habit of eating fattening stuff and then cribbing about their weight gain...they can't understand the value of heathy food...he said with a victory smirk

This just boiled geet's blood and she got ready for a one on one fight...

Oh really...Mr. know it all...!!...nobody needs your useless gyan so better keep it to yourself only...her nose flared with anger and she spat pushing vicky a bit behind to face maan

Poor vicky thought...ab to ye log mujhe khane bhi nahi denge...!!

Relax handa...!!...why are you getting hyper...??...I didn't take your name or do you belong to the same category...he pinched her more

Uuurrgghh...!!...listen you monkey...don't get on my nerves or else...

Or else what haan...??

Stop it both of you...raj interfered seeing the situation getting out of control...gosh...!!...who will say you are high school students...!!

But boyfriend he called me fat...geet complained with a baby face

Maan don't bother my princess...!!

Dad I have not started it...maan said as a matter of fact

Just keep quite you both and finish your dinner...you can carry on this tussle later...raj added for the completion of dinner

All of them completed their dinner and it was almost 8.20

Aunty thank you for the dinner...it was really tasty...geet said giving a hug to naina

Yes aunty...aapne to mama ki yaad dila di...I have never had such a lovely dinner after my mama left me...meera said with a sad tone

Hey don't say like that...naina lifted meera's chin...and don't ever hesitate to visit us...ok...!!

Meera simply nodded while geet looked at them with a smile...she was well aware of the fact how much meera missed her mom

Ok aunty now I have to leave or hostel gets will get closed...!!

You are not going alone...naina said and turned to maan...maan ask shyam to drop meera and vicky go alongwith them

Ok mom...both said in unison

No aunty its completely fine...I'll manage...meera said

Don't be silly meera its very late and I am not going to allow you to go alone so just get your thing from vicky's room he'll drop...!!

Yes meera...I have no problem...vicky said reassuring her

Ok...she finally agreed and went back to vicky's room

Hey meera...dev called her from behind while she was leaving vicky's room

She halted and turned...

I am sorry

She was taken aback with his sudden sorry and asked with a confused look...

Sorry...for what...??

For troubling you...you didn't even had your dinner properly...he said with an apologetic tone

No dev...its nothing like that

But tell me something...why do you always get so nervous around me...I mean you are fine with your friend whether be boys or girls...even with vicky then why not with me...??

She sensed the sincerity in his tone and thought of answering him this time...

Vo...actually...I am not the kind of girl you usually hang out with...she said fidgeting with her duppatta

So...??

She gave him a look which he soon deciphered...

So you thought I'll ask you for a date...he said and then laughed at her thought

Oh god...!!...you are seriously a rare specimen...he controlled himself seeing her getting uncomfortable

Ok sorry...its nothing like that meera...I have no such intention...and then paused...I just wanted to do friendship with you...nothing less nothing more...!!

He gave her a friendly smile which she too return after a pause...

So friends...dev extended his hand for her to take...

She at first hesitated but then grabbed it in a handshake...!!

Cool...!!

Ok dev I have to go now...see you later...!!

Ok...!!

Dev was about to leave when she called from behind...

Dev...

He stopped and looked at her...

All the best for your exam...!!

Thanks...same to you

Geet hows your preparation...??

Its good...btw...where are others...??...geet said checking the hall where they were supposed to give their exam

We are here...nt answered from behind and others followed her with a tense look

Vicky straight away came to geet and said...

Geet I don't know why but whatever I have read has become a khichadi...!!

This is what happens when you just mug it up without understanding...geet chided him

Please yaar thodi help to karogina...please...!!...he pleaded with a puppy face

Fine...but let us get to our seats first

All of them searched and settled themselves on their respective seats...!!

Hey geet this is awesome yaar...we have sitting side by side...now to you'll not have a problem in helping me...he said cheekily

Don't smile too much we have someone between us...I think its some 11ther's chair...geet said looking at the roll number sticker at the chair between vicky and her chair...!!

Arey whoever he or she is...??...ab to I'll definitely pass...!!

They settled in their respective seats and looked at each other giving a thumbs up when a boy came and sat between them blocking their veiw...!!

Both vicky and geet first looked at the boy and then at each other with a horrendous expression and their thumbs automatically went down...!!

The boy looked at them and smirked...

All the best guys...!!

so frnds any guesses who is the boy...??

I know I have become a sadist leaving u all at the cliffhanerLOLLOL

I m really sorry fr not replying to you all separately...but its getting difficult with both the ffs...but I assure you I read each and every comment...simply adore them...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

haven't checked this part so plzz ignore the spelling or grammatical errors...and for this update I won't be able to pm...sorry for that again

so enjoy this one and please tell me ur veiws + or -...both are welcomeTongue

will be mssing u and ur comments priya(Maanet_Fan)

those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to ur buddy list

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

loe u all

anupam

Edited by shining_moon - 14 May 2011 at 9:45am

The following 184 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10nams4thahupyarisahelidpurvainlwgeet1611987swtpooshanmanakshaya1231zil143taniakhaled48bindiyas1980ssunita1mishimsrishtijkashmaaneetniki7611geetozANTER93zainabzeeqBrokenheart123dalurMyLOVE4Uneetugarg123aisha_1998minnurajDrashtigorgeousjyotiagarwalNK4MSK.NaziaNik.freebirdfourleafcloverpwinchipesshakrishna.Acharya10anu0426gagsyasmi123PaingellathaauitsallabtGURTIjoa123maangeet_rocksmans22annie03bhakbhartifanrsingh0103nazsijholyangel-Elfin-YellowtullipsPoonamTPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7Bkhascue1alfiya7khansangelbubblygalmishtimohabbatsakadafisurbhijn106Moon002sb1412rostshruthiruchsadorableshaitanangelic-eyesPiyu75zornitsaDiva7flowing_riverAnny90april12Tamanna_TJNH1971nai1311_yspglamdoll12CrystalSayaBluntlySpeakingsiroilily-eiya-mystique_girldh_riticutemishtiSrabon_DharaCuteTommyHina.khanxxxArsheelamansijani21--Dia--nan_10s-o-m-m-i-ecrazydevil87am_sweet_parisalmankhanrulzesheenadreamy4everMounchySaJan-SaJanbabygurl10tanya_viQueenbeePallaviamalu123kareena32starasdfputhridhz21cyum321amzu32Rocks.DharaambeerngangesegbsheetalvasajssoodMayamaanMaaneet4eve--ANGEL---SmexySmile-29priyad_sonianats0101mayapari...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi123umamaaneetTinkerBella-Zahra15-awesomepoojaEccentric.Beingritzy09ammu5paponeconhoneygrape-Veritaserum-krati5ramaheshrupzloveubasicquestion1tintinuKrishnaluv94sanu3108Ash1991mrk-1-memorable-ambbihakomlikaalicia212*Dakoo_Minzy*mitzi11namita25kooliio-afsha-swetha10Shalvesona-rai--Ratna--nahtani88HansaNKaSh-Maneet-Fan..hinal..shah10rsroopalipreethiachsweety22Sabmeratu.arpitajiCraziest_MGRageOfAnAngelSaamsmaaneetsangelvandy28DimaagKaKeedatabby999_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-bhanu_rekhagfelicitysmoak.spvdblackb28..AnushaGeet..

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Unreserved

1st again

Hey Anu,

Lovely update dear.

Maan setting incentives 4 Vicky to pass with better grade 

Vicky the imposterLOL Geet is  amazing ROFL

Geet spilling water on Maan & calling Raj boyfriend Tongue

at least Dev & Meera had some progress.