Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

@You & Me...One on One@(MG)ff~1~note@154 (Page 49)

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
me waitinggg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shining_moon

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
me waiting

shining_moon

shining_moon IF-Dazzler
shining_moon
shining_moon

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

chapter-5

The music ended and whole room reverberated with the thunderous clappings of the students...this dance was a sight of lifetime...a deadly combo of passion and style...fire and ice...an epitome of youthfullness...!!

Sam and adi admired the couple...dev and rohan were trying to believe what they saw was real and not their dream...rahul was irritated and left the place angrily...and pari almost fainted seeing geet dancing so passionately with her Mr. dreamy...!!

There was a small time gap between the end of the song and the start of new one when the hall went black and light setting changed...taking advantage of the situation maan dragged geet away from the stage towards the back door...!!...As the Dj started the new dance number everyone got busy in dancing and none noticed the absence of maan and geet...!!

Leave me khurana...I wanna dance...geet wriggled in his hold to free herself

Just shut up will you...maan said through gritted teeth

NO...I will not...let me go...she was continuously kicking and pounding his chest with her tiny fist though it was hardly affecting maan but he was loosing his patience...!!

Handa stop this stupidity or you will pay heavily...!!

Pyaaar kii kahhhaaannnii suuunnooo...she started singing like a bansee

GGGEEETTT...!!...SHUT UP...!!

She instantly put her finger on her lips like a cute obedient child...!!

Better...saying he grabbed her by her arm and strode towards the parking lot

uuummm...uummm...

What...?

uumm...um...uuummm...

What the hell are you saying...??

ummm...before she could go any further he removed her finger from her mouth...

Now say it properly...he was highly pissed off

But if I'll speak you will scold me again like you always do...she said in a complaining babyish voice

Just speak up will you

No first you promise me that you will not shout...!!

He took a deep breath and said...fine I'll not shout now say it

But instead of speaking she pulled out her fingers infront of him...

Now what the hell is this...??

Oh khurana...!!...You are so dumb...I wonder how you topped in your class...she giggled

He shot a glare at her but she ignored and continued...

This is pinky promise...!!...and she grabbed his hand making a pinky promise

Now you cannot break the promise...!!

Ok now will you speak...maan said frustratingly

Can I touch your back...??...came the weirdest question

What...??...maan was shocked at at her demand

Why are you so slow...?...can't you understand a question in one go...??

Shut up geet...and what type of question is that...?

Actually I want to feel your back bone...how you danced like a rubber when you are so akroo...I always thought you had a frozen spine...!!

He looked at her incredulously giving a are-you-serious look...he ignored her silly question and thought of calling sam and took out his cell...!!

Switch off your phone...she said in a panic voice trying to snatch the cell from his hand...!!

What are you doing handa...?...leave my hand...he spat...!!

No...your phone is bringing earthquake...!!

What...??...Are you out of your mind...?...he said and then thought...'maan why are you even asking...ofcourse she is...she is drunk...'...!!

No...see the floor is shaking with the vibration of your phone...she pointed her finger towards the floor...!!

No geet the floor is not shaking...you are feeling dizzy...he said a bit concerned

I am feeling dizzy but how do you know when even I don't know...she looked at him with a puzzled expression

Maan rubbed his temple and thought its no pointing talking to her...sam just come fast before I go insane...!!

After sometime she poked her finger on his shoulder...

Now what is it...?

Why are we out here when the party is inside...??...I want to dance...she made a cute baby face

Maan was melting in her innocence...her drunken state was just making her all the more cute

He sighed and tried to explain...

Listen we are going home...its getting late...!!

But no one else is going home...I don't want to go home...I want to daannnccee...she flung both her hands in the air and twirled around laughing...giggling...enjoying the atmosphere...and suddenly she lost her balance and triped...

Maan caught her before she touched the ground and held her protectively with his arms around her waist...

Their eyes met and their fragrence mingled in the cool breeze intoxicating the whole whether...there was a strange peace and calmness outside in contrast with the loud music and chaos inside...they were so close to each other that they could hear the other's heart beat going in rhythm with the other...!!

They were lost in each other oblivious of their surrounding and that was how sameera found them...

What is happening here...?...she thought...geet is drunk but what about maan...and the way he is so lost in geet...kuch to hai...!!

*Ahem Ahem*

The voice broke maan's trance and looked at the source of sound only to his dear friend standing with a stupid smile playing on her lips...'gosh I hate girls'...!!

He instantly straightened himself alongwith geet...

Did I disturbed you guys...sam said cheekily

Shut up sam...!!...and where the hell were you...??...first he was pissed off by geet's nonsense talks...then embarrassed by being caught in such a situation and now sam's remark making him loose his temper...!!

Maan calm down I was checking the food and drinks counter again so that no one messes with it...thats why I got late...!!

Sam di just ignore this monkey...he has a habit of shouting...first me and then you...she said pouting

Maan glared at geet and then turned to sam...

Listen sam take geet with you and drop her home...!!

But I thought you'll be dropping geet...!!

NO...!!...ahh...I mean it won't be proper what will rano aunty think...!!

What rubbish maan rano masi trust you more than anyone else...

You are not understanding I can't take geet alone...he said

Exactly maan I am not understanding bcoz you are not talking sense...she didn't understood why maan was trying to escape...he has never backed off from any responsibility and specially when it comes to geet's security

And moreover I won't be able to handle her alone but you can...!!

Wohi toh problem hai...he said under his breath which went unnoticed by sam

Now stop it and just take geet home and as far as rano aunty is concerned she is not at home...she has gone to the wedding with your mom remember...and I wanted to come along but the problem is if we both left the party it will just get more chaotic...!!

Sighing maan finally agreed reluctantly and took geet to his car

He opened the back door and helped geet to get inside and then sat beside her...shyam ji take us to handa mansion...he instructed the driver

The driver silently start driving...

Khurana

Hmm

Ghar aaya

Nahi

She paused and again started...

Ghar aaya

Nahi

Maan was patiently answering the same question again and again trying hard to keep his cool but geet was no were near stopping...

Ghar aaya

Nahi

Ghar aaya

Nahi

Ghar aaya

Nahi

Ghay aaya

Nahi

Ghar...

CHUP BILKUL CHUP...!!...he shut her up keeping his finger on her lips...maan gave her a deadly glare warning her to keep her mouth shut...!!

Geet didn't spoke after that and kept looking outside the window and maan was stealing glances at her every now and then...!!

All of a sudden geet turned around and shook maan...

Hey khurana...come here and look...the trees are running...she exclaimed like a enthusiastic child and pulled maan towards her side of window making him almost fall over her shoulder...!!

Maan was taken back by the sudden jerk and the next moment found himself extremely close to geet...his heart was summersaulting with their proximity...his lips were so close to geet's skin that it was becoming impossible for maan to control himself from tasting the exposed milky skin of geet's shoulder...he was feeling a very strong desire towards geet...her intoxicating aroma was teasing him like anything...he was holding on to a very thin line of self control which could break any moment...but geet was totally unaware of his situation...she was just making cute faces watching the passing by trees...!!

Suddenly geet's giggle broke his intense gaze from geet...she was giggling as she was feeling tiklish of the breath of maan falling on her shoulders...maan instantly jerked back to his previous position controlling his inner desires...he kicked himself mentally for coming so near to geet...!!

After that maan sat as far away from geet as possible...not trusting himself at all with geet...!!

Sam came back to the party and explained the situation to adi, dev and pari...they were shocked knowing that someone spiked geet's drink...

But sam how is that possible the drinks have been continuously guarded...?

I don't know dev

But sam di geet thik to hai na...pari asked with a highly tensed face...!!

Relax pari...she is fine maan has gone to drop her home...!!

What...??

Why are you so shocked...?...I know they always fight but maan is sensible enough to act according to a situation...don't worry he will look after of her...!!

But who will look after him...pari murmered in a low voice...!!

What are you murmering...?

Ahh...nothing...uh...di...was maan alright...?...pari asked hesitatingly

Pari...what are you saying...?...its geet who's drunk not maan...what happen to him...??

Nothing di...

Stop worrying pari...I think you are stressed you should go home...sam said

But sam who can stoop so low and that to with a girl like geet...we should take this matter seriously

You are right adi but the only person who can give some information regarding this matter is geet herself...so we will have to wait...!!

How can it be posible...?...why didn't maan was affected with the drink...??

Damit...!!...the whole plan went in vein...said a frustrated rahul on the failure of his plan...!!

Not only he was fine but also danced with geet...I wish I could get a chance to touch her...man...!!...she was looking damn hot...!!...but that maan...he had to hamper all my plans...!!

Maan singh khurana though you escaped today but don't think that you are safe...I'll not rest untill I'll teach you a lesson...rahul hissed through gritted teeth but suddenly a weird sensation occured in his stomach and he ran towards the loo...!!

Geet got bored after a while and looked at maan who was staring infront with a straight face...she leaned towards maan poked him...

He turned his gaze towards geet and raised his brows asking what..?

Have we reached...?

No...he replied and again looked straight

Hum kab pahunchenge...??...she said very cutely

Maan skipped a beat at her innocent look...she was so pure...so divine...

Geet waved her hand infront of his face seeing him lost which brought maan back to earth...

Ahh...geet we will reach soon...!!

Rahul came out of the washroom feeling relaxed but as he took another step his stomach again started making noises and he retreated his steps back to the washroom...!!

After sometime rahul came out with sweat all over his forehead zipping his pants...

Oh god...!!...what is happening to me...?...and again entered the loo kicking the door behind...!!

*Knock* *Knock*

Who is inside...?

Its me...came a meek exhausted voice

Rahul is that you...??...asked adi

Yeah man...!!

Rahul will you make it fast there are others waiting here...!!

Sorry buddy...its not possible...!!!

Not possible...what do you mean by not possible...??...you have been in there for the last half an hour...what are you doing...??

I am playing cricket...!!...what the hell do you think I am doing adi...?...rahul spat angrily

Adi sensed the situation and turned to others saying...

Ahh...guys I think its better if you use the one at the first floor...I don't think rahul would be able to vacate the loo soon...!!

After the students left adi turned to leave when he heard the click sound...

Rahul came out in a totally messed up look...!!

Hey rahul...what happen...?...you look so worn out...are you alright...??

No man...I think my stomach...

He didn't even completed his sentence and the strange sound started echoing his stomach and he ran back to the loo...!!

Adi couldn't help but chuckled at his condition and said...

Ah...Rahul...take care man...and left the place...!!

A few minutes geet screamed...

STOP THE CAR...!!

What happen geet...?...why are you shouting...??

Stop the car I need to puke...

Shyam ji stop the car...maan shouted at his driver who instantly pressed the brake and the car came to a sudden halt...!!

Geet opened her side of door and threw up...maan came to her side and rubbed her back trying to ease her and helped her in drinking water and asked her to relax...

Geet are you alright...??...just relax ok...close your eyes and relax...maan said with a concern and care...!!

Geet was very much exhausted and so she simply closed her eyes...

Maan sat there looking at her...he was worried like hell seeing her getting sick...and soon geet dozzed off with her head resting at maan's shoulder...!!

The car stopped at handa mansion...

Maan looked at the sleeping beauty lovingly like it was the most expensive sight to watch...he didn't wanted to disturb her sleep so he slowly lifted geet in his strong arms and carried her inside...!!

He straight away took her to her room upstairs...kicked the door to open it and entered with geet

Very gently he put her down on the bed...took off her sandels and sat beside her on the bed...!!

After sometime he got up and turned to leave when he felt a tug on his hand...!!

Khurana...where are you going...?...geet asked in a sleepy voice

Ah...I am going to my house...he replied

But how can you leave your valentine alone on valentine's day...she asked making a cute baby face

Maan's breath got stuck in his throat at her question rather statement...he was totally dumbfounded...!!

When did you became my valentine...?...he couldn't stop himself from asking this

When you danced with me at the party...she replied innocently...when a girl and boy dance together on v-day they become a couple...!!

Maan was getting shock after shock...geet who filled this crap in your head...??

This is not crap... pari told me this and she knows everything about it...she said honestly with full confidence

Maan sighed and said...

Geet just sleep now...you are tired...!!

But if I'll sleep you will go away...she complained with a cute pout

You want me to stay here...he said looking at her intently

She simply noded and held his hand more tightly...

Maan smiled at her innocent demand and sat there beside geet caressing her hair with his fingers gently brushing it...she closed her eyes and his soft caring touch and went to sleep...there was a frown on her forehead which was irking maan...he rubbed his thumb softly on her forehead soothing her...she smiled in her sleep which brought a glow on her angelic face...!!

Her smile sent a wave of happiness in maan's heart...he felt a strange contentment seeing her sleep peacefully...!!

Later he went down and instructed all the servents not to inform rano about anything as she would unnecessry get worried...the handas and khuranas were like family and they all admired maan a lot so they simply agreed to him...!!

Maan came back to his house and collided with a very nervous and terrified vicky...maan thought may be he got the news about geet and thats why he is worried...

Bh...Bbhhaii...he said with a horribly shaking voice

Vicky relax...everything is fine...!!

But bhai how are you...I mean you should go and rest

Why should I rest when I am complete fine.??...maan looked at him skeptically...are you hidding something vicky...?

N...no bhai...why would I hide anything...?...ok bhai I am going to sleep...good night...!!

Maan shrugged off vicky's strange behaviour and called sam informing her that geet was fine...changed into his night dress and fell on his bed...!!

He tried to sleep but his mind was fully occupied with just one name...GEET...!!...her smile...her cute pout...her nonsense yet adorable talks...the way she demanded him to be beside her calling him her valentine...he chuckled at her confidence in her friends stupid reasons...all night he kept thinking about her and then he thought about today's incident...

Who spiked geet's drink...?...How can someone think of doing it...??...But no matter who he was I'll catch him and then no one...and I mean no one would be able to save him from me...maan was highly enraged and his blood wa boiling at the thought of someone taking advantage of geet...!!

He tried to figure out the person but was not able to put his finger on anyone in particular...he finally had some sleep late night but it was also intruded by geet's dream...!!

so frnds here is part 5

know its short from the previous part but updating both the ffs is really hectic...hope u understandSmile

I really love all my readers for supporting me with ur comments n likesTongue...its help me a lot to write...

plzz comment and give ur opinion

those who wants to be pmed plzz add me to the buddy list

do not forget to hit the LIKE button

Edited by shining_moon - 05 May 2011 at 7:54am

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10shivgauri89nams4monija75thahupyarisahelidpurvagaberinlwgeetvini187swtpooshanmanakshaya1231zil143taniakhaled48bindiyas1980ssunita1mishimkashmaaneetniki7611uthra.kggeetozzainabzeeqBrokenheart123dalurPOULOMI22MyLOVE4Ushinedosssneetugarg123aisha_1998minnurajDrashtigorgeouspwinchipesshafatiya52110jyotiagarwalNK4MSK.Naziafourleafcloveranu0426gagsyizzazubrkrishna.syedahfizza25mukadam12345678asmi123ariz2000PaingelitsallabtGURTIrsingh0103ayu14bdasannie03alu5123shalinikanagubhakbhartifan-Elfin-nazsijvarshrholyangelPoonamTPaloma_DYellowtullipsanaum91surbhijn106OpaldewsBkhascue1-BeingAppy-sana.saba7sakadafikhansangelmamatha.mishtimohabbatalfiya7Moon002shruthiruchsadorableshaitansweet-mishtynishnalangelic-eyeszornitsaDiva7flowing_riverAnny90vanshi_maaneetapril12varthyadi000nai1311_yspglamdoll12NH1971Tamanna_TJmystique_girldh_ritizoha25cutemishtiBluntlySpeakingSrabon_DharaSunnipwincessxsiroililyimaasthasuba2011CrystalSaya--Dia--CuteTommyRukhluvMaanmansijani21nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eprema_kscrazydevil87maansi007salmankhanrulzMounchySaJan-SaJantanya_vibabygurl10QueenbeePallavikareena32dreamy4everIqbal Neha1moonlight2630puthcyum321amzu32ninaviRocks.Dharagangesegbsheetalvasaprincess.rocks--ANGEL---SmexySmile-Annu8193DrashtiDhamiNo1nats0101mayaparijssood29priyad_sonia...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi123umamaaneetambeernritzy09simi91TinkerBellamaaneet5awesomepoojaEccentric.Being-Zahra15--Veritaserum-paponeconrupzloveubasicquestion1tintinuKrishnaluv94krati5-memorable-ambbihawajiha-1NoorFatimamrk-1--Saavi--alicia212mechantefille-afsha-swetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*nahtani88WeAimToPleasemitzi11namita25kooliiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebshah10rsroopali--Ratna--Ash1991ShalvepreethiaSabmeratu.zaara2212honeygrape-Mishu-arpitajiammu5_Ms.Funnybee_vandy28Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelSaamsmaaneetsangelBrainEaterOwlabba12_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillipickachu..CountingStarsfelicitysmoak.spvdJunglebeetabby999..AnushaGeet..

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hiii anu...

lots of jhappies and kissies to u for the update...
geet and her antics made me smile...
maan bechara had to bear her tantrums ...

rahul visiting loo again and again cracked me up...
maan toh completely latoo on our daredevil geet...
the ff is getting interesting with each update...
completely hooked and addicted to ur ffs

keep writing

love u and ur ffs

muahhh

reva

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shining_moonWeAimToPlease

DJ_Apurva Senior Member
DJ_Apurva
DJ_Apurva

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Cooolll update...Plzo..do con't soon...waiting eagerly...

shining_moon

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Great part!

Thanks for the PM...

shining_moon

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1